Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:59 pm
"yeah i like this place and no well not anymore that is"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:02 pm
what happened?? confused sad sweatdrop  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:04 pm
"she died." Taiki responded quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:09 pm
I`m sorry Sarrah went over and huged him she didn`t let go instead she put him back in the black mist she let go of him here think of here and I`ll see what I can do Sarrah took a breath and waited!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm
it's ok and do what he asked?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm
She appeared and Sarrah walked over touched her closed her eyes breathed in then everthing went back to normal accept Sarrah wasn`t there!  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:35 pm
what' going on sarah were are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:38 pm
No answer from Sarrah them the guirl that appeared spoke Taiki I`m right here don`t you know??  

SweetKeiks

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Mika is that you ? taiki replied surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:27 pm
Yep its funny your friend Sarrah gave her life to spare mine isn`t that great?? biggrin heart  

SweetKeiks

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:54 pm
Sarrah was back at her couch lied out on it skin and dieing from blood lost she tryed to say his name but it only came out as a wisper she neede blood and someone to spare the derek came in he saw her he ran to her side and picked her up Sarrah winced at the pain Derek bit his arm took a needle and pirced it into Sarrah she regained concesnes and looked around she smiled at Derek who now was rocking her back and forth she liked it when he rocked her back in forth they sat together and rocked .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Derek sang a lulluby to Sarrah and lifted her to a room he was a littel bit more powerful then she was he laid her down turned and kissed her head he was glad her blood was back he went back to the kitchen to see the girl he walked past and glanced at Taiki and looked for sorrown in his eyes but then saw some he looked at them then he went back up stairs to see sarrah still lieing down but now looking at him she smiled it warmed his heart to see such a beautiful smile he sat by her bed and saired at each other for a long period of time!!  

ObsidianWarrior

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:19 pm
She regained her self strength and walked down stairs and falling as she didbut derek caught her in time and put her back in her room she fell asleep  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff