Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:49 pm
the toad looks like it's going to explode >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 pm
I'm thinking about investing in a cash shop evolving item... I'll have to get the gold for it of course. However, I'm a little confused... If you buy one early when it's first released, do you get all the poses in the end? What if it's at an earlier stage? Will it eventually give you all the poses (if it does at all that is)?

Help is appreciated! 3nodding I've never bought an evolving item before... sweatdrop

Edit: Oh, it looks like there may be a hair update soon. The hair on the guy in the picture with the guy and gal and cash shop items on the update has a do I've never seen before.  

Garek Maxwell

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:17 pm
No matter what generation of evo item you get, you will eventually get all the stages once the item fully evolves. While it is evolving however you only can access the poses that are for that step in the evolutionary process. If you want to invest your best bet is to go with a 1st gen item. Usually they are cheapest to buy after the first week of the release when they don't evolve (most seem to take 2-3 weeks before first evolving). If the item is good it will spike during evolutions and that is when its best to sell though it can be tough since you don't know if the item is going to keep getting better or flop within the next evolution.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
No matter what generation of evo item you get, you will eventually get all the stages once the item fully evolves. While it is evolving however you only can access the poses that are for that step in the evolutionary process. If you want to invest your best bet is to go with a 1st gen item. Usually they are cheapest to buy after the first week of the release when they don't evolve (most seem to take 2-3 weeks before first evolving). If the item is good it will spike during evolutions and that is when its best to sell though it can be tough since you don't know if the item is going to keep getting better or flop within the next evolution.

Wow, thanks for the information! I wasn't sure how they worked. That all makes sense though...and thanks too for the tip on when to buy. biggrin

Though I have to say, a fully evolved cash shop item, even if so-so or not that great, would surely sell for more than a newer first generation one. If it turns out to be a flop, I could just sell it for a nice profit and have enough money on the side to buy a new one. 3nodding ...right? >.>;  

Garek Maxwell

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:05 pm
I buy at least 4 1st Generation items. They're always at least 50k over the next generations. I've only sold one and that was the Fausto's bottle  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:29 pm
That book is quite intriguing. . . ::is such a book whore:: whee

I think I'm going to try and get my paws on that one. Somehow. Mebbe.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 pm
I am just buying 1 of each evo item. I'll eventually sell ones I do not like, but not looking to make gold regularly off them like to do letters.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:01 pm
If anyone is interested in trading an Enchanted Book for some of my 2007 donation letters, please let me know. I'm getting fed up with having to whip out my credit card for every new little thing Gaia comes up with, and my aunt is mad that I spend my money for nothing on here.  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:10 pm
FogSage
If anyone is interested in trading an Enchanted Book for some of my 2007 donation letters, please let me know. I'm getting fed up with having to whip out my credit card for every new little thing Gaia comes up with, and my aunt is mad that I spend my money for nothing on here.

if you have any April 2007 letters, I'll trade one for an enchanted book  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:27 am
Alruna's Rose continues to bore me. Considering how expensive it was, it should have about four or five more transitions, and I can only pray they'll be more entertaining than the ones we've had so far.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:30 am
The experiment is soooooo cute ^___^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:51 pm
FogSage
Alruna's Rose continues to bore me. Considering how expensive it was, it should have about four or five more transitions, and I can only pray they'll be more entertaining than the ones we've had so far.

I think it's cute <333  

Forcive Habit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:08 pm
I need advice! sad I finally got enough money to buy an evolving item. I'm having a tough time deciding which one I'm gonna buy off the market place though. I'm leaning towards the enchanted book though... Does it seem too expensive right now? Or is it just right? Or should I invest in something like the experiment? I can't go above 40,000 really though... I could, but I'd probably need to go sell more stuff. >.>

Any help is appreciated! heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:52 pm
I bought the book....twas my first Evo-item....I'm REALLY hoping it turns into something decent..... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Whoever bought me the book, thanks. I appreciate it tremendously. :3

As for you Garek, I'd say the book is your best offer. Considering that it's still in the first edition, when it's fully evolved it will fetch a higher price than second or third edition ones.

Besides, there's a stigma about having a older edition evolving item. I flinch whenever I see my three Biancamellas. I have a 2nd gen, a 5th gen, and a 6th gen. My Hermes Moon is a 5th gen, I think.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games