Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Chihiro: *makes a shield around Sero and Fujuki* your opponent is me...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:35 pm
Sero looked left and right. He was still red, but not as much. "Erm...." Sero looked embarresed. "I'm I missing something here?" Sero looked both ways again and saw somebody else.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Fujuki just sat there speachless startig at the stranger waiting for him to make a move.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Ichi glanced up at the Uchiha, slowly diverting his eyes to the shield she had made. "A true Konoha shinobi, I'm guessing?" He questioned, almost to himself, sounding as if he were tying to delay the fight. "Well, let's see here," He looked Chihiro and down. "Black hair, not exactly the most common sight around here. Hmm... Impressive chakra control from the shield, dark eyes." The Suna-nin paused to consider what he had just said. "I'd assume an Uchiha, or a minor clan I've never seen." Ichi declared simply, his eyes alight with red as he said this. "Well, it would be rude of me to reject your battle. Though I have no reason to fight you now that the Bijuu is awake." He added, while holding on tightly to the metal disc strapped onto his back.
It was strange for him to be saying all this in the way he was, he almost seemed mature. It wasn't exactly hard for him to fit into the mold, but for Ichi it just seemed odd. As if he were trying to impress Chihiro, an Uchiha, a Konoha ninja.

Remelz
Vice Captain

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:45 pm
"we gotta help..." she said then loking at Sero and back to Chihiro and the person "...well actualy me and whats-his-face, your not completly healed and ready to fight again" she said to Sero....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:56 pm
"To do that would defy her honor." Ichi said, holding his hand out to stop Fujuki. "She's already chosen me as an opponent. Knowing typical shinobi pride, it would be against it to accept help so early. If it was a desperate situation probably, but this is a bit like a spar, right now." He turned back to Chihiro, waiting for her to make a move. "And for the love of God, learn the man's name! Do you know how disrespectful it is to call an elder that?" In this moment he seemed rather annoyed, a bit childish. This, reflecting some of his true personality, which had been hidden under the mask the first impression of Konohagakure seemed to have formed on him.

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:59 pm
Sero looked at Ichi with his Sharingon activated. "He's right...but first...." Sero got up and looked at him. "Who are you and what are you doing here Suno-Nin?"

((I think Suno is Sand.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:00 pm
((we cant meber his name!!! gonk and my name isnt Sayuki it is Fujuki in this rp >.<))
Fujuki just tightened her fist and stayed put she didnt go to help even tho she wanted to....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Smirking, Ichi turned towards Sero. "Heh, 'tis Suna, Konoha-nin. If anything else, at least have enough respect to pronounce my villages name correctly." His voice hit a not of coldness at these last words. "As for my name, it's Ichimotte. Though I prefer Ichi. My business here will be answered once you recite, Suna, correctly at least five times." His eyes were closed as he toyed with the Uchiha. It would be a lie to say it wasn't fun to do. Another asset of Ichi's personality.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:14 pm
Fujuki called out for Kai, her little fox friend, and she came in her little fox form and sat ther not being able ot get in.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:24 pm
Sero rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. Suna, Suna, Suna, Suna, and, thanfully, Suna. Happy? Now why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:28 pm
((Well I'm gonna get off, and since I'm evil, not reply! >3))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:29 pm
((Damn you Aaron! EVIL b*****d!!!! YEs I am sorry for the language.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:01 am
((lol XP....language very good >3 lol jk...o am i??? XP))
Fujuki grabed Sero's hand and pulled him out of the barrier and Kai changed to her bigger form "Sero get on. Kai, take him to a hospital he has fought enough today" she said turning around to face Chihiro and Ichi ((THER I SAID UR NAME I NOW IT NOW!!! XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:35 am
Chihiro: *makes a shield around herself and does handsigns*...I might haveto control this since theres no blood on him...but..I used to it!  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games