Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Dichali
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Well," he began, "Luck is connected to everything. Then again, all of the stats are connected to eachother, and therefor dependant on each other. Now that this is known, I'm unable to give you a proper answer without completely contradicting myself." Dichali took a breath before nodding. "However, without comparing it to other stats, I can say that I'm lucky for my children, my herdmates, and for being alive in general..." Before finishing, he mumbles, "Life sucks."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Dichali was slowly becoming irritated. "Do you always ask such..." He let himself trail off, noticing he was becoming rude. "I apologise. Luck works equally well with all of the other stats. Being born with courage, or gaining courage, is lucky. Being strong enough to get through the day is lucky. Being quick is lucky. Being smart is lucky. On the other side of the field, however, if you're not courageous, you could be considered quite unlucky. If you're weak, you could be seen as unlucky. If you're not quick on your feet, or have a quick tongue, others may see you as unlucky. It can go both ways."

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?:
"... Can seasons have characteristics of living things? In any case, I'd just be happy if I could stop getting stupid mares pregnant." He sighed and shook his head. "Or," he added, "If I do manage to make a couple more little accidents, I'd be lucky if it were with a mare who I could love, or if they were boys." He nodded, remembering how much of a pain his daughter was. "Oh... Are we done? I was starting to enjoy the conversation. I don't get out nearly as much anymore." His eyes widened. "Wait... Where are you going? Please don't leave. I like your company. DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE!!!" T____T

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revien
Participating Soquili: Sariel
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Hardly." Sariel deadpanned, "Of the stats 'luck' would be least, if not not at all, important. After all," Tail swaying in tandem, his lips quirked. "there's no such thing."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"If I had to choose..." Sariel trailed off, brow furrowing in thought. "Courage. Luck can play no part in anything if the individual cannot muster the will actually try anything."

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?:
Sariels eyes narrowed slightly before replying slowly, as though takling to a small foal "They don't. As I said, luck does not exist. Everything that happens, happens whether such a thing as 'luck' is involved or not."

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 pm
BONUS STATS FOR JULY ARE NOW CLOSED!

Bonus questions for August will be up soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 pm
Bonus Questions for August are Now Open!

Bonus stats for July have been added!

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Necrona

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Necrona
Participating Soquili: Seamus
Link to Teepee: Here!

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: Well, hold up. I'm not going to knock intelligence--it's an admirable quality. But is it the same thing as common sense? Because I'll take a Soquili with an ounce of that over an "intelligent" one without it any day.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Tough question. Strength, speed, and stamina are all physical attributes, and really have little to do with the mental. I guess I'd say courage. It's a nice complement, because sometimes your intelligence will tell you to run, but your heart tells you that you need to stay. And that's where you need your courage to sustain you.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: Knowing to feast now, because the hard times are coming! This is harvest season, man, so dig in!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Here we go!

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?:
Brioso raised an eyebrow, and paused; it was obvious that she wasn't really musing over the question. In fact, she was waiting for an answer, wondering of she was being asked a trick question of sorts. After a minute however, she realized that it was a serious question and proceeded to answer, "Of course! No matter how strong or skilled you are, your opponent can still outsmart and outwit you!" Then, as if agreeing with herself, she nodded.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?:
"Strength," The female replied promptly, as if expecting the question ages ago. Then, she grinned, swaying her tail gently from side to side, "I don't think you can go wrong with both brains and brawn! That's what I've always thought."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?:
"Fall!" She laughed happily, "I can't wait for fall!" Remembering the question, Brioso quickly cleared her throat, "I have no idea, actually... Then again, mister Grencia told me how cold and dangerous it can be in the mountains as winter approaches after that, so I guess intelligence will help me make wise decisions when it comes to climbing the mountain during fall and subsequently, winter?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Meme
Link to Teepee: Whee Teepee

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, yes it is. Constantly I'm teased for not being to bright or smart. I think it's about time I prove my smartness to my family and herd."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: "Stamina, luck and Speed. The Stamina would help last longer when running from my enemies, the speed would help me loose them, and the luck well it's luck and I need lots of it if i want to stay alive."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: "It would help me fine better ways of out smarting my enemies and find better hiding spots."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:26 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Nerrius ("Ehhh? Me again??")
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?:
"It depends, because I value wisdom and common sense over intelligence. But those aren't stats sooo... I would have to say it's just as important as the others, for the same reason as my last answer to one of these questions. (Because I don't want to be a hypocrite in saying something that conflicts with what I have said before)."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?:
"Huuu... I think I'll start to get very repetitive if I keep on repeating my same answer as before. But I'll stay firm with it. They all work well together."
"Intelligence will help me understand why the leaves are turning red I do suppose." He chuckled with a shrug, "for Infi I believe it'll help her prepare for the beginnings of school and education." ((Don't remind me. D: ))  

~InfinityTrust~

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Hisoka (he needs smarts) >>
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes, help be tricky...

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Courage. Have sense to know when get out of tight pinch that courage get you in to.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: Keep fallen leaves on path, keep trail hidden...can't let others find out. Intelligence keep secret safe, keep them away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nuclearity
Participating Soquili: Taigi
Link to Teepee: Here~

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Why, of course! Intelligence is of the mind and without it all other stats would be dramatically decreased in worth and efficiency!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: "I believe strength works best with intelligence. If you're smart enough to strategize out whatever you're using strength for, it'll work more efficiently."

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: "Well, I'll need it to help me figure the best way to gain back my family's trust, that's for sure!"  

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:57 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Of course! To me, intelligence is the most important stat because it means you know lots of things. I love to learn, and so I hope one day my intelligence is fairly high. Even if... er... right now I might do some dumb things and make mistakes.

This is a hard question... because when you're smart, you can use any of your stats to your advantage, I think. If I had to pick, I'd have to say luck. If you're intelligent you'll realize when it's on your side and when it's not. Then you'll be able to make smart decisions.

Last year, I didn't know what to expect from fall... when I saw all the leaves change colors, I thought they were dying and needed to be protected from some evil force! Hopefully I'll have some more intelligent ideas this year when I encounter things I don't know, especially when dealing with the changes of the season. I'm even sort of... excited to see the multiple colors again, now that I know what they are so that I can learn more about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Azael_Rose
Participating Soquili: Winter
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?: Winter cocked her head to the side, thinking upon the question. Being a bit young and naive she truly had no idea. It was interesting to see her stand there off in her own mind. After a few more moments she finally smiled and spoke. "Of course it is! What good would speed be if I had no idea where I was running to? What good would luck be if I was too stupid to use it? See, intelligence is the most important!" She shook her mane and left it at that, content with her answer.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Once again she cocked her to the side, which was becoming a habit for the young foal as she learned of new things. Surprisingly this time it didn't take long for an answer. "I think the best would be Luck and Intelligence. You would have the smarts to do just about anything and the luck to help you get away with it!" Winter winked.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: She blinked absently, not quite understanding the question. "Umm..." She tried thinking to what her parents would do between seasons but she couldn't remember them telling her of a story that related to the question. "Well if I did know about Fall...and other seasons...then I would be prepared. Right?" She dipped her head slightly and shoulders inwards almost as if it were a shrug. Winter warily smiled hoping that she was at least semi-correct.  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

szdgfcgjnghkmsdf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Revien
Participating Soquili: Sariel
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats?:
"Absolutely." Sariel answered without pause for thought, voice holding nothing but conviction.

Taking a moment of thought now, Sariel eyed his surroundings contemplatively before turning back. "Courage, I would think. To have the courage to use your intelligence, for better or worse, is needed for each to work seamlessly. To not have the courage to act or share on your intelligence is a rather sad, if not pathetic, thing."

Humming low in his throat, brow down-turned slightly at the rather odd, in his opinion, question. "I suppose," he started slowly, not quite knowing himself where he was going with his answer. "having the intelligence to reel oneself back from the laziness of summer and begin work for the upcoming fall. Though really, that's more common sense than anything."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Connor
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is intelligence imporant compared to all the other stats? He blinks, attempting to veil his shock. "It is perhaps the most important of all! What good is a strong body if the mind that controls it is simple, dull, inept?" Such obvious questions need no answers, and he waits for none.

"Luck determines how intelligent one starts off. Living can increase one's intelligence or chip away at it until all that is left is a dullard. Courage to speak one's mind allows intelligence to be noticed and recognized. Strength to hold back. Speed of quick wit. Stamina- enduring, timeless intelligence." He considers the question for a moment before resting upon his final decision. "Speed works best with intelligence; quick wit, quick thoughts, can only help to further the gain of new knowledge and the re-writing of old."

"When dealing with changing seasons, intelligence can be both a blessing and a curse." He suppresses a sigh, staring off into the distance. "As summer withers and autumn blooms, casting an ocher tint to nature's emerald landscape, one may be reminded of the symbolism tied to such transitions. New life meets old death; a brief moment of brilliance before all that was once good is smothered by winter's cool embrace." His lips twitch; a smile perhaps? "Or... or one may look at it as the start of something new. A clean slate, a new beginning. A new love."

Huroggmeten

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:51 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Persephone
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

Is intelligence important compared to all the other stats?: Of course. her eyes twinkle as she answers; isn't it obvious?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Intelligence?: Intelligence and Stamina make the strongest pair. After all, what good is a momentary flash of wit- a passing idea- a fading brilliance- if it does not last into the Golden Years? Enduring Intelligence should be valued above all else.

How does intelligence help you prepare for the transition from summer to fall?: Intelligence is required to accept that nothing is eternal- that everything, from the first blossom of spring to the heart that beats within ourselves, will fade. Vanish. Disappear. Nothing lasts forever, nor should it. A sad smile.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games