Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:08 pm
Kitten raised an eyebrow, she asked sureana, "You think it's the boy who did this?"

Josh sat in the corner, really tired now. It was such a bummer that he couldn't sleep anymore. He sniffed the air and smelled the room, then he told Elizabeth, "I think they're back now, whoever they are......"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:36 pm
"Huh? Oh, thanks. Guys we're in here!" Elizabeth called, suddenly ashamed for the worry that she had probably put them through and that Josh, a new vampire had noticed her friends before she had.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:13 pm
She turned her attention away to Elizabeth's voice. She swiftly ran into the room at the right of the hallway. "Elizabeth! There you are." Kitten let out a sigh of relief, then abruptly turned her attention to the boy who was sitting on the floor in the corner. Her eyes narrowed. "Elizabeth, was it the boy who....destroyed our furniture?"

Josh heard what Kitten said, and he almost shouted, "I'm not a boy. I'm seventeen you know."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Elizabeth put a comforting arm on his shoulder. "Don't worry, it will be able to be fixed, I'll get Emma to take care of it. Once he learns how to use his powers he'll be able to do things like that and resotre them to what they were" Elizabeth said, adding on the last part to comfort Josh.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:48 am
Kitten was a little angry, not at Elizabeth, at the boy. She turned toward him and said severly, "You're lucky I even saved you, boy. If you cause us any trouble, trust me, I will kill you myself." She gave him one icy glare. Then she walked out of the room.

Cleary scared, Josh shivered at the threat. Would they really kill him? He turned to Elizabeth, and said in a voice barely louder than a whisper, "Was she joking?!?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 pm
"No, I don't believe she was. Give her time to get used to you. Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you" Elizabeth said comfortingly to the boy, slipping her arm causually over his shoulders.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Sureana was listening in on the entire conversation even though she was a whole floor above them. "That was a little uncalled for." Sureana told kitten when she passed her, then with a sigh she added, "Well I better go meet him. I'm sure he'll be thirsty again. Newborns are so predictable with their thirst its almost embarrassing." Sureana gracefully walked down the stairs and say the boy horror struck in the corner. "Don't worry about Kitten, Josh. She doesn't exactly like it when things get ruined. Plus I'm guessing she thinks of you as an inconvenience. She will come around eventually. I'm Sureana. As you've probably already guessed all of us are vampires. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable...Well as comfortable as you can make yourself at this point. You'll be staying with us for a while. Well it will be like a while to you." Then Sureana turned to Elizabeth. "Good call on taking him hunting already. What happened while we were away?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:31 pm
"Nothin much. He was turned, we found out about his powers, he's already been out hunting. It's actually been pretty boring" Elizabeth replied.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm
Josh shivered a little at the cold touch, even though his skin was as cold as her's. He was a little scared at Kitten's threat. But then remembering, he suddenly recalled, "Wait, I can't go back to my parents? I don't even live in Forks, I live in the other town, can't I go back there?" Josh was just driving through Forks for a party, and he was pressured by his so called friends to a drinking contest. He didn't remember anymore of it after.

Kitten walked downstairs, and went into the bathroom. She just stared at herself in the mirror, thinking of before when she was human. She felt a small feeling of shame because of what she said to Josh, but she tried not to care. All she did was stare at herself in the mirror, at her inhumaness.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:13 pm
"No, it will only cause problems sweetheart. Trust me, I tried to go back but people were just rude to me when I went back to my hometown. Trust me, it's better for everyone if you stay here. Anyways, if you go back now you will only want to kill humans and drink their blood, even that of your family" Elizabeth said, shuddering at the thought of when she had went back to her hometown. People had called her bad names and were just so rude to her, saying that she was the cause of her parents death. 'Maybe they were right, I was the cause of their death' Elizabeth thought sullenly.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:04 pm
Kitten needed fresh air; she went outside of the house and climbed up a tree. The night was eerie, and she sat on the tree branch over the fog down below. Inhaling and exhaling, she watched the moon glow. Her head felt light. A swarm of bats flew overhead; she heard them whisper to one another,
Hey, I bet you 50 bugs that I can touch that bright white thing in the sky,
That's the moon, idiot....
Well excuse me, miss heartless who forgot that it's valentines day and you forgot to give me a present.
Gasp! How rude, you ignorant flying rodent who still eats fruit.
I told you millions of times I'm a fruit bat, can't you get it right?

He stared at Elizabeth in disbelief, and he continued to say, "You mean, I'll never see them again? I have to stay here, forever?" Josh was homesick, he needed to go back to school, and see his girlfriend. Without thinking, he ran out of the room in inhuman speed and was about to run out of the house.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:31 pm
Kitten, cleary provoked now, shouted at them, "Will you shut up?!" The bats abruptly stopped talking, and the whole swarm flew over to Kitten's branch where she sat, some complained: hey, what's the big idea? Yeah, what's you're problem? It's valentines day man! But they all followed the head bat and perched on the branch.

Hey you, what's you're problem?
You had no right to interupt or argument, Madame.
"Well, I-I...."
Yeah, got any more to say?
Sigh, lets leave darling....
No, you know what? I'm not listening to you anymore. You're not the boss of me. Just because we're mates, doesn't mean I get bossed around by you.
You know, this is exactly why I flirt with all those other bats at work, at least they know how I feel, unlike you. You always come back from work, and whenever I try to ask 'how was your day sweetie?', you always say 'shut up'.
Kitten was getting annoyed, she had to interupt and say, "You know what, I don't have time to deal with marriage problems right now. I'm trying to have a nice evening, just staring at the moon and-"
See? Why can't you just leave me alone like this vampire? She at least knows how to have a nice valentines day by her self.
The little alpha-female bat said severely, I want a divorce.
What?! B-but, honey...
Don't you sweet talk me, I've had enough of this, I'm joining another bat coven. Then she flew away.

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:19 pm
"Josh no!" Elizabeth cried, stopping him by running even faster than him and blocking his way. "Josh, I know it's hard and for right now, yes you have to live here. After you're done being a newborn you can move around, but until then yes you have to stay here. You think I don't know what it's like to want to go back? Hon, I went back and you want to know what I got? 'You're the reason your family's dead, you're worthless, you're trash' Trust me the list goes on. Trust me, it's better to find a new life here, ok? I'll help you through this hon, and I'm sure the others will to even Kitten when she comes around" ELizabeth said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Kitten sat on the tree, there was an awkward silience. The other bats that perched on the tree stared at the head bat in pity. I'm sorry dude. Yeah me too. Do you want me to do anything for you? Ouch man.

No...I'll be fine. Kitten patted the small bat on the head. She didn't know what to do, this is what she did whenever Edward was sad. "It's okay, don't worry, you'll find someone better. There's a lot of fish in the sea." Kitten continued patting the little bat's head, and she saw a single tear slide down the flying rodent's nose. Around that time, she heard someone calling, Kitten!! Kitten!! She lifted her head and saw Edward flying towards her. Kitten smiled happily and shouted, "EDWARD!!!" The little bat flew over to her and landed on the branch with all the other bats.

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:19 pm
Kitten was about to ask, "So how are y-" But the branch made a sickenly crunching noise as the weight of all the bat's pushed it; then it snapped. All the bats whispered in sync, "Uh-oh." It would have been very funny, but she was too scared to laugh. The swarm of bats flew off the branch and away into the night sky. Kitten stared wide eyed at the ground as she began to slip from the branch and fall from 20 ft in the air. Kitten screamed, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Josh appeared as if he'd been crying if it were possible. He tried to go the other way, but Elizabeth continued to block his path. Running as fast as he could, he ran down the wide hallway. He slipped inside the garage, and was hoping to find a garage back door, but there wasn't one there. Panicking, he thought, I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here....

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games