Reply Roleplay forum
Next Gen of ninjas rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:59 pm
((oh yeah!I posted the 300th post!!!haha))
"Oh great..." Khana said wondering why he has those.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:10 pm
"Don't worry though as long as no ones touches it they're safe in there" he smiled  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 pm
"He's not getting the point is he?" Khana mumbled under her breathe so he couldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:14 pm
((-_-" okay it dosent seem like neither of you are making an effort to help me get in the convo so i gess that person was for no reason......i guess ill let u two post and il stay out of it from now on.....i keep cheking it but im not even in it.......im not saying this in a mean way.....actualy a kind of depressed way 0.o.....kinda sad that i am leaving another rp 0.o......okay well just pretend my person was just another regular person and i wont post mkay? so ill ttygl cauz im still in other rps w/ u guys so l8er ~waves~ byez XD))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:44 am
((NOOOOOOOOOO Don't leave me with this lunatic*holds on to Sayuki's arm and doesn't let go* gonk ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:15 pm
((O.O 0.o why not??? i wasnt even in it in the first place......it wont make a difference so......it will be fine.................ill just post in these things ot talk to you guys but im not gunna be in the rp.....i guess lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 am
((No stay!!!!PLEASE!!!please keep on posting just jump in gonk gonk gonk gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:49 pm
(ya Sayuki u can randomly attack me ^^)

He smiled  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:17 pm
And now he is happy about it...just wierd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:49 pm
((-_-" i did randomly came to you guys lol XD...........are you sure u want me to come in when u two are having a 'momet' lol i dotn care i can leave it dosent matter........))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:52 am
((your character was at the other side of the buliding how did you come up to us?BUT PLEASE JUST JUMP IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 pm
(ya and what do you mean by "moment"?)

He paid the bill and turned around in his seat and leaned his back agianst the counter. He saw a girl sitting by herself across the room.  

minimonkey_s

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm
((you just noticed that))
"What you looking at?" Khana asked trying to see what he was looking at.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 pm
(ya i did whats it mean?)

"That girl over there... she seems very lonley" he points at the girl across the room  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 pm
(( stare well excuse the hell out of me........hey!wasnt i suposed to be gone by now like 3 posts ago? lol))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff