Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:28 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
It's about 400 rounds in six seconds. Damn that's fast.

I want to try and fire a microgun from the hip someday...

And if you live to tell the tale, I'll buy you a beer. Well, that is if you drink. Otherwise I'll just buy you a Jones soda. neutral

I added to my post, read again.
Hey, on minimum setting, it's probably doable. It'd be going so fast that it would be a constant push, not a jerky one.

Wow. I once saw a guy who bought a factory new Lexus and drilled holes in the trunk to mount the license plate on. FAIL. We get a lot of cars out here that are painted in primer, missing a hood and three hubcaps, and have a spoiler and those annoying mufflers. We call them beanermobiles.

ROFL!
Whenever I go into St. Paul I see this same Honda every time.
I can't remember what color it is, but it's a hatch back and it's got this big muffler on it.
I swear you could stick a melon in the damn thing, I really should the b*****d is really annoying. It sounds like s**t.
Actually, it's just like this one. Imagine the sound of that on a 4 cylinder ricer.

The Gunny should cut this guy's balls off so that he cannot contaminate the rest of the world.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where are those Muscle car Gangs that you rarely hear about? When will they come by and beat the tar out of these ricers?

It's kind of funny really, when my El Camino was running I smoked this one ricer. stare And I've got a 283 hp engine. Although I do have a 4 barrel carb and it is a V8.
Also proud to say I spanked this one b***h and passed her, she was driving like a tard, she was in a Pontiac though, V6. Anyway, I still could have pwned her even if she tried.
Only one car has the rights to have an exhaust that big. It's made by Ferrari, and it was built around the body of an F16. Okay, two if you count the Batmobile.

I smoked some douche in a beanermobile. I was in my Oldsmobile. Hauling a trailer. With a couch in it. A sleeper couch. If I were to start a gang, it would totally be made up of American muscle. Put a turbocharger in a Viper... eat s**t, riceburner. Oh I'm sorry, you want to take me in your Kawasaki? Let me get my Tomahawk...

rofl Excellent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:33 pm
Some more noobs.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/gun-control/t.42657769_76/#82

Target is lased.  

OberFeldwebel

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:41 pm
I'd like to comment about the THREE errors that the guys in "Death Race" made.

"Equipped with dual 30mm Vulcan cannons."

1) the guns shown are General Electric M134 miniguns, which fire 7.62mm rounds. They aren't "cannons" as the guy claims.

2) The M61 Vulcan, which they basically claim they are, is a 20mm cannon, NOT 30mm.

3) Most 30mm Gatling cannons can't be fired from anything other than a ship or an A-10 "Warthog" Thunderbolt II fighter. They'd rip an 18-wheeler to shreds with the recoil; there's no way in hell a Mustang could mount TWO of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 pm
Requiem6661

1) the guns shown are General Electric M134 miniguns, which fire 7.62mm rounds. They aren't "cannons" as the guy claims.

2) The M61 Vulcan, which they basically claim they are, is a 20mm cannon, NOT 30mm.

3) Most 30mm Gatling cannons can't be fired from anything other than a ship or an A-10 "Warthog" Thunderbolt II fighter. They'd rip an 18-wheeler to shreds with the recoil; there's no way in hell a Mustang could mount TWO of them.

Yeah, I refuse to believe a Ford can hold up to that. Let alone the new s**t they spit out, or most car manufacturers for that matter.

You could probably safely mount ONE of those Vulcans on a 1 1/2 ton Chevy or Ford Truck from, well, the 1950s.
Granted after so many rounds the truck may need to have all it's bolts and nuts tightened back up and the radio dialed back in.

It's hollywood magic.
They can have a 1911 with 50 bullets in a magazine and the 9mm round can shoot someone through a plate glass window.  

OberFeldwebel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/deadly-school-shootings-could-be-avoided/t.42772077_226/

Check Feyre.
A ******** douchebag and an opinionated jackass.
Also believes bullshit statistics.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:43 pm
OberFeldwebel
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/deadly-school-shootings-could-be-avoided/t.42772077_226/

Check Feyre.
A ******** douchebag and an opinionated jackass.
Also believes bullshit statistics.

I've stopped carring about these people. Too much anger.  

Freak_090
Captain

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:22 pm
Yeah they're pissing me off as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:39 am
OberFeldwebel
Requiem6661

Yeah, I refuse to believe a Ford can hold up to that. Let alone the new s**t they spit out, or most car manufacturers for that matter.

You could probably safely mount ONE of those Vulcans on a 1 1/2 ton Chevy or Ford Truck from, well, the 1950s.
Granted after so many rounds the truck may need to have all it's bolts and nuts tightened back up and the radio dialed back in.

It's hollywood magic.
They can have a 1911 with 50 bullets in a magazine and the 9mm round can shoot someone through a plate glass window.
If what I have said offended you...

Are you implying that a simple window is enough to stop a 9mm? neutral

Anyway it looks like it might be an interesting movie anyway.

... then it was probably intentional.

Rommel_Desert_Fox

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:11 am
Rommel_Desert_Fox
OberFeldwebel
Requiem6661

It's hollywood magic.

Are you implying that a simple window is enough to stop a 9mm? neutral

Anyway it looks like it might be an interesting movie anyway.

No, I meant that a 9mm can launch someone through a plate glass window.

As for the .45 with 50 bullets you should check out that Bruce Willis movie;
Last Man Standing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 am

Oh ok I get it. smile

Rommel_Desert_Fox

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 am
Tropic Thunder. The entire cast and crew. It was epic gunfail. I literally facepalmed no less than three times in the theater.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:35 am
Fresnel
Tropic Thunder. The entire cast and crew. It was epic gunfail. I literally facepalmed no less than three times in the theater.

I have no wanting to see that movie.
I hate half the cast, well at least two of them.
Ben Stiller and Jack Black.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I had to find something to do with a couple friends that involved leaving the house, and that's the only decent movie up right now. "Decent" is stretching it though. I wanted to ******** strangle them all for threatening people with dud weapons, and then FAILING TO PICK UP REAL GUNS. Also, facepalm at Ben Stiller's M4. It's ********.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:06 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I had to find something to do with a couple friends that involved leaving the house, and that's the only decent movie up right now. "Decent" is stretching it though. I wanted to ******** strangle them all for threatening people with dud weapons, and then FAILING TO PICK UP REAL GUNS. Also, facepalm at Ben Stiller's M4. It's ******** class="clear">

OMfg.
Way to Research.

I'm pretty sure the Vietcong wouldn't 'surrender', they'd probably prefer dying before that.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:22 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

I had to find something to do with a couple friends that involved leaving the house, and that's the only decent movie up right now. "Decent" is stretching it though. I wanted to ******** strangle them all for threatening people with dud weapons, and then FAILING TO PICK UP REAL GUNS. Also, facepalm at Ben Stiller's M4. It's ******** class="clear">

OMfg.
Way to Research.

I'm pretty sure the Vietcong wouldn't 'surrender', they'd probably prefer dying before that.
Spoilars? Nah, they're not actors, they're "real-life" heroin manufacturers. Which is why someone seriously should have grabbed a REAL WORKING GUN when they had the chance, instead of threatening them with a gun filled with blanks.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games