Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:23 pm
(ok which ones out of u three are werewolves)

Beryx was completely lost now and began to yell out of frustration "SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 pm
(I`m a vampier and I think Larkin is a Wolf but Idon`t know)And your at Larkins cave remember here drink this mabey your memories will come back??Mabey??  

SweetKeiks

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Beryx looked carefully at what she handed him (if im reading ur post right) he wasnt sure whether to trust her "what is this stuff?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:52 am
(no i'm a vampire)

larkin shrugged pulling his knife from his boot it was about a foot long with the words on the side that said "Do you wish to live forever?" holding it down as he crouched his left side facing wolfs fang his blade in his right hand just above his knee, his left hand bent faced in front of him ready for anything. "firstly be ready for anything."  

King Phar

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:17 pm
Its just some blood i`ve been saving Wolves Fang pored some in her mouth and swallowed Well is it ok now?? She looked at their knives and pulled one from her sleve A samuri that had been hidden carfully She pulled it out and put in to her side well is it she started to move her other hand out??  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:53 pm
(dang its a challenge to understand her posts phar)

(WHAT IN THE DIRTY HELL DOES A SAMURI EVEN MEAN!!!)

"Ok i guess its better than asking that guy for help.." he took the container and drank its contents. He wiped his lips with his sleeve leaving some red dots on his white shirt. He scratched his head and in his confused akward state he asked "what the dirty are you guys doing?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:44 am
(u ave o ad stuf o th wods/sentanes he he he)

larkin grinned "come on i make a point in-" but he interrupted himself by making an upward stab at wolfs midsection.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:54 pm
(Wow! this up is to young to die!)  

ShinyToy

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Wolves fang looked up with a smile on her lips well you don`t know what yop`ve just done she pulled the sword in her more she smiled I was just helping someone and you try to kill me wow your a fool to do that Wolves, fangs came out and she started to lick her lips she let go of the sword and laughted now she pulled it out shall we try this stab again still smiling her lips turned to a frown and then she fell she was covered in blood the container fell out of her sleeve and the words were big and dark the words said blood now she moved and breathed and stood up her body healed now try again if you want to kill me she stood arms open her eyes black as always her sword started to flame black it was her demom samuri (wich is a sword from japan duh) she stood still tearing her last tears befor her life was ended !!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:14 pm
(wait what the? he was training with her it was a practice stab)

"what the!? i thought you'd block that." taking a step back and sheathing the blade pulling out a needle and thread "let me see that."  

King Phar

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:39 pm
(well... phar can u help me figure out what the hell she's saying... i think this gurl has mistaken the word samurai for either a katana or a wakazashi) (btw a samurai is the japanese equivalent of a knight... but idk mabye somehow they changed things)

Beryx stepped a few paces back "what the dirty is going on with this place?!!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:46 pm
(firstly what the dirty?????? and she just doesn't use all of the keybored she forgets about some things while typing you just have to read it carefully..... for you maybe twice..... i'm sorry that was uncalled for......... probably 3 times for you................ just read it a few times and forgive the insults i'm just high on Christmas yay)  

King Phar

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:34 pm
(phar uve never been high a day in your life)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:04 am
(it's a natural high you know loads of chocolate)  

King Phar

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:49 pm
i dont post often so ...) *starts cleaning swords*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items