Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:12 pm
Fujuki's bac and left side of her body was burned "I think....im fine" she said holding her arm and was healing it "How.....about you?" she said then looking at her burned hair "Oh my god!' she said then grabing her hair.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:16 pm
((NOT THE HAIR!!!))

"I just need to lay down." Flame said while heading to the door. "Come on, I going to my dorm. I can let you barrow a shirt, but we have to going before a crowd starts to form." Flame said starting to run  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:18 pm
Fujuki held her shirt together "Okay" she ran behind him.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:25 pm
Flame opened his apartment door. He went to his closet and got his smallest shirt out which still was a little big for Fujuki. "Here. I'll leave while you get changed" He said tossing it to her and going into his bed room to wait for her to put it on. While he was waiting he looked at his wall. His eyes fell onto his sword. Might as well fix that to... Flame thought drawing it from its sleth. "When your done come ing here." Flame yelled out to her. I've caused so many promblems today....  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:29 pm
Fujuki threw away what was left of her shirt and put on the shirt Flame gave to her. she pulled out the bottom as much as it could go and it was really big compaired to her little body. she pulled it bac like a dress and pined it so it looked like it was her size.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:32 pm
Flame held up his sword. "I guess this is the fastest way to get an even hair cut." Flame looked at her. "The only question is how short do you want it?"  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:38 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened ad she gabed what was keft of her long hair, she mesured as much of her hair that was still not burned [which is as much as hr hair is in her pic] "There" she said turning around. she squezed her hands together and closed her eyes tight. she couldnt take seeing most of her hair fall to the ground.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:42 pm
"Just...dont move...." Flame said and swang the blade with perfect form making a perfect cut that couldn't be felt because the blade was so sharp. He followed up with a spin of the sword. He looked back to see Fujuki's eyes still closed. "You can open them now." Flame said putting his sword back. "Hmm....I think you hair looks better now." Flame pointed at the mirror across from his bed while sitting down on it.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:47 pm
Fujuki peeked one eye open then they both flashed open "M-my hair....it all gone!" she said trying to grab it but it was so short, her suprised look went down to a plain face then a small smile "Yeah its not that bad" she said then looking at tge clock "CRAP i should go my mom will kill me....but wait...wat about our meeting with the others?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:52 pm
"Im sure they will under stand that your gounded." Flame said looking at her. "And under dressed." He got up and got her some jeans. "This are probally be really baggy but I am sure it will be easier than having no pants." Flame said with a smile. He started to walk to the door. "I meet the others, you go home. Oh and be sure to lock the door on the way out." Flame said leaving to meet with the others. He went to the cave were they met the day before. He was the only one there so he sat down and waited.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:57 pm
Fujuki changed fast and left the room, locked the door, and walked home, this time she took quite a while. she was in no urry to get home and be questioned on her clothes and hair. she took te long way and wrote in her book when she stoped to take unnessesary breaks and if she got bored of thinking of what will hapen when she got home.....
((uh i think we gotta wai for the other to get on 0.o u gunna be there alone for a while sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:01 am
((Yeah I know...but at least we didn't go to far ahead 4laugh ))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:03 am
(( mrgreen .... eek does that mean i have to go to sleep eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:06 am
Kitty clenched her arm tightly "o my gosh" she said then passed out in front of Flame and Fujuki after she coughed up blood  

ZS Sailor Aries

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 am
(( sweatdrop sweatdrop srry I havent been RPing much but on friday til sometime i nJanuary ill RP alot cuz of winter break))
Clash Oz's window bust open and Oz had transformed. Suddenly he smelled blood and started charging after it.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games