Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Oops, Charity replied, pinning her ears back. It looks like a girl...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 pm
I still had no idea what was going on... Why where two other werewolves in this house of vampires? I didn't quite understand it. Suddenly the vampire that was sitting with the female spoke. "What were you doing on their land?"
"Their land? What do you guys have some kinda treaty?" I said mockingly
"Yes." he replied "If you're not from around here though... where are you from?" Suddenly the memories came flooding back and the one questioning me looked back at another vampire. It was Jasper.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 pm
"Oh, crap," Alice said, obviously previewing what would happen as Carlisle stood up, obviously getting the message Alice was sending.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:51 pm
Don't worry about it, he does have freakishly long hair Belle said, trying to make Charity feel better. I think he thinks I'm a werewolf  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:11 pm
Charity nodded. Well, there was one over there, but I haven't heard from it, so probably yes, She told Belle. Charity turned her eyes to the sky. This would be a whole lot easier if I had some clothes to change into.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:21 pm
There's some in my bag, I saw you sleeping and figured that you might want some clothes, Belle said walking over to one of the couches and nudging it around with her nose and finally pulling out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.  

medusa56

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:26 pm
Jo watched as the whole scene played out it had been a while since something like this had happened. She decided the vamps were safe and that she could go in and ask about were she was. after all the blind wolf had gone back in it much be okay.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Thanks, Charity told Belle, taking the clothes, and walking behind some tall trees. She got changed quickly, comming out some tangles that had appeared in her chopy black hair. Walking back, she noticed the other werewolf, and asked, "Who are you?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
she stayed back near the door so that whe wouldn't be noticed till they had a moment and hey while she was here maybe she could help them with whatever was going on. she fell into her listening pose and opened her ears keeping her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:44 pm
"Jasper?" I said confused "I thought you were killed in the wars after my escape. What are doing here?" Nothing made sense now. I was beginning to feel I wasn't turned into a vampire that one night in Mexico  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm
Charity repeated her question to the werewolf, paying no attention to the vampires. "Who are you?" she asked, walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:38 am
Shaylene looked from one person to the next. She gritted her teeth againstthe onslaught of thoughts that passed between those in animal form. What did you say? Shaylene asked, wipping her head around to look at the wolf known as Jacob.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

dragonnatari

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:57 pm
I'm sorry I didn't hear you before I'm Jo I was passing through and was hoping someone could tell me where I was. It seemed to be safe here so I came in. I hope you don't mind. She told charity  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm
Charity replied, "No, I don't mind, though this is a bit of a confusing time for us all. Your at the Cullen's house, in Forks, a city on the olympic peninsula of Washington state." Charity tried to be as exact as she could. Remembering, she added, "The Cullens are apparently the local vampire coven/familly. I only moved here myself a month or so ago, so there's not much I can tel you, Jo."  

Alayna_blind_angel

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games