Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:12 pm
"Now, just to get down three flights of stairs, make a stop at a map, and then to where ever the nurse is."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:19 pm
"o ok" she said as she leaned on him

((sorry but i gtg for a while))  

browneyedemo

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:20 pm
(Makes sense.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:30 pm
browneyedemo
((book 4:chapter 21:page 375:paragraph 1))((i dare you to prove me wrong))

i agree with blaisred. proof: book 4 pg. 374 p. 3
qupte: "He and ron followed hermione down a flight of stone steps, but instead of leading to a gloomy underground passage like the one that led to snape's dungeon, they found themselves in a broad stone corridor, brightly lit with toarches and cheerful paintings that were mainly of food"

[[fyi its in that corridor that the painting is and the painting leads to the kitchen. just because it's below the entrance hall DOESN'T mean thats it's in the dungeon. the only rooms in the dungeon are snapes office, the potions classroom, the slythein common room, and later slughorn's opffice and the rm he has the parties in.]]  

XcassieXcatastrophyX

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:34 pm
[[back to rp]]

"uh well im in advanced potions and devination, and herbology, defence against the dark arts, transfiguration, history of magic, and charms.

how about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 pm
"well im in Adv defence against the dark arts, remedial potions, advanced herbology, advance car of magical creatures, charms, advanced transfiguration, and history of magic. Im good at everything really just not potions....the teacher hatse me....i cant cut all the littl things up cause my hands are to big and it kinda makes me mad but potions is a required course up to the O.W.L's....so i have to take it...but yah im going to be a bounty hunter...hunting for dark wizards."  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:55 pm
laughing a littl she said, "wow, well i want to be a potions master"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:08 pm
surprised h well if i ever wanted to stop hunting dark wizzards i would come back to hogworts and try to teach Defence against the dark arts or maby Trans.........."
Christian stopped as somthing caught the corner of his vision, it was Vilandre, a wirey tall hufflepuff that hated him, walking towards them with a set look on his face.

"Maby you should go Tabitha...this isnt going to end well" christian siad already drawing his wand  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:09 pm
slipping her hand into her back pocket towards her own wand she muttered, "or maybwe not...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:11 pm
seeing her hand move towards her pocket Christian moved with speed most wouldnt suspect of somone his sise he picked tabitha up by the back of her robes and tossed her into the lake
As he threw her vilandre riased hi wand and shot a stuning spelll at christian that hit him and bounced off....Christian riased his wand and silently fired a body bind curse at him in return hitting him square in the chest and stoping him in his tracks
"what have i done to you this time Vilandre?" christian asked with heat in his eyes  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:17 pm
coughing up water tabitha struggled to swim to the bank carefull holding onto er wand  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:30 pm
seeing tabith swiming back to shore with the threat handled Christian levitated her up and back next to him.  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:31 pm
shivvering she wrapped her arms close to her chest, slipping her wand in her back pocket, now ignoring christian  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:40 pm
seeing her sivering Christian magiced the water from her robes and then turned to Vilanre "i have half a mind to report you to a prefect for attacking me....but i wont if you tell me why you decided to do it this time"

"just trying to impress the new girly thats all christian...what better way to do it than to take out the best dueler in the school?"

"you could have just tried to talk to her you scoundrell" christian discusted with Val he left him there and dragged tabitha over to the tree..."sorry about throwing you in the lake...he would have went for you fist to try and get you out of his way no matter what he says about trying to impress you...i dont even know how that lying rat got into hufflepuff"  

blaisred

XcassieXcatastrophyX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 pm
"oh" she said still barley acknoldging him. still keeping her arms close to her chest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games