Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:55 pm
Shikyo finished his coco and put the cup in the kitchen. he then came back into the room"well you should get some sleep"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
((srry comp logged me out -.-))
"well i wt b able to concidering what happened a while ago, but if you wanna be alone i guess ill go some were else for you to be alone....good night" she turned around and went in the kitchen to wash her cup out  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:21 am
"night" and the figure outside began saying "Shikyo come out and play"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:40 am
walks out when she was done and ges in room and lays on bed and thinks about him almost killing her "what was wrng with him?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:54 am
Shikyo walked outside in the rain and recognized the figure it was the lightning demon that works for the demon inside him. This demon looked similar to the ones that attacked earlier, but he had 2 horns on his head and lightning would constantly flow between them. He also had the same wings as Shikyo when he transformed but lightning would come out of them. He also was carrying 2 swords made of lightning. Shikyo then pulled out his blades and said "why have you come here"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:59 am
as she layed in bed she slowly put her hand on her neck were the blade touched *sigh* her hand flew to her side "It wasnt reallt him....." she said remembering what his eyes looked like, full of pain and anger. she shivered thinking about it  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:12 am
The demon said to him "why of course your hide am i here to get my master back."
"well as i have said before that wont happen" Shikyo said as his eyes began to transform but instead of a single color the white became black and his pupil and eye color became a blood red. A cape of never ending blood popped out of his back and the blades of his sword became pitch black. "ill end this here"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 am
she slwoly drifted off int a deep sleep with night mare tha made her toss and turn and she was burning up  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Shikyo made a couple of hand signs "corpse clone jutsu" and dead bodies came from beneath the ground and held the demon in place. "Ill make this quick" he said as he pointed one of his swords at the demon. He then bursted forward with an immense speed and cut the demons head off. the clones disappeared and the corpse of the demon was turned into lightning and shot back up to the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:49 pm
((......i duo what to say im sleeping lol))
her drea turns to nuthin but blackness.......
((lol that happens to me alot >.<))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:11 pm
Shikyo walks back to the door and transforms back and a bit of the blood from the cape falls to the floor. He walks into the house and puts his katanas back into their sheaths. His eyes change back to normal  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:19 pm
((uh can we have a tiem skip to the morning 0.o.....))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:22 pm
[ sure since your char is in her room and if i made mine go in there it would seem perverted or just weird ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:36 pm
((ll yeah >.< XD haha but it would be funny.....but still wierd 0.o......))

NEXT MORNING
Fujuki woke up and heard Mai geting ready for her class. she got up and walked in her room "Mai you readly?"
"mhm...lets go!" she said excited to see hwat new class she would be talking. Fujuki got realy and made breakfast  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:07 pm
Shikyo was outside tossing a kunai back and forth with max  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games