Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 pm
Dulcineo and Julius both looked up at this announcement, and Dulcineo began walking back towards where everyone else was standing and conversing or dancing. He muttered to himself.
"Well, let's see how this goes, then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Eisoji
"Brekke could too. She was never headwoman at Benden. Hmmm. Perhaps it was just a trait for the most empathetic. Because I'm sure Robinton could speak to them too." Ruth nuzzled against Fayt's finger and hooted his approval at being pet.

Fayt began to pet the tiny owl, still using one finger and being careful of her nails. "That would make sense. There was a girl in a short story, too, who did not grow up around dragons at all and could still talk to them all just the same. And I thought Robinton could just hear dragons? Have you read Anne McCaffery's Rowan series? She likes making distinctions about different levels of ability, so maybe this is like that: not just empathy, but also projection verses reception."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Eisoji

Lerina looked u from her conversation with Fayt. "Oh, finally!" She smiled, "I've been looking forward to this."  
She walked over to Dulcineo and grabbed his hand. "Come on, let's go see together." she smiled slightly at him and squeezed his hand softly.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 pm
Fayt looked up as well, in anticipation for the announcement. Thantos settled next to her and waited, as well.  
He smiled at Kore's kind gesture and nodded, silently chastising himself for allowing himself to feel so down at such an occasion. "Yes, let's."  

Dulcineo

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fayt began to pet the tiny owl, still using one finger and being careful of her nails. "That would make sense. There was a girl in a short story, too, who did not grow up around dragons at all and could still talk to them all just the same. And I thought Robinton could just hear dragons? Have you read Anne McCaffery's Rowan series? She likes making distinctions about different levels of ability, so maybe this is like that: not just empathy, but also projection verses reception."
Ruth got himself nice and comfortable on Fayt's shoulder and closed his eyes, being very happy. "I haven't read that series yet, but I see what you mean. I suppose that in the end it's all up to the dragons."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:40 pm
She smiled at him and walked over to the stage, awaiting for the King and Queen to be announced.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:43 pm
Ars smiled to all and continued, "I must say I'm honored to have received votes for me to be the Queen... Most honored. But more than all, someone else got many more votes! The King in his own right, and the Queen, of this year of 2008, are..."

Dulcineo and Kore!

"The King will receive a pair of wings, ravenish like the darkness, a Spirit Falcon! The Queen will receive a staff to rule all, the staff of Hades, contained into the Gift of Gods! Both of them will also receive crowns as a small keepsake of this ball, please wear them with gratitude, you both were chosen by many!" Ars clapped her hands with enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:45 pm
Lerina applauded along with Arcana then held up her near wineglass in a toast "To the king and queen everyone! Congratulations you two!"  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 pm
Kore's eyes grew large and a gasp came from her mouth. "I... I won as Queen?" she looked at Dulcineo. "We won Dulcineo!" she hugged him tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Fayt added her applause, and Thantos chirpped to express his opinion of the results. "Well deserved!"  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 pm
Initially, the announcement had gone right over Dulcineo's head--he hadn't for a moment expected that this would happen.
However, as soon as he became aware of what Kore was saying, something inside his head clicked.
"This is..." He made his way up to the stage, doing his best to keep the jelly legs to a minimum. "Well! I must say, this is a most pleasant surprise. Thank all of you." He finally gained enough control of his body for a sweeping bow, which got a snort out of Julius at the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:53 pm
Kore walked up the stage and smiled. "Thank you all who had voted for me and my fellow vampire king. I am honored, thank you." she curtsied. Cerberus stood up and applauded "Well done my mistress!"

Kore looked over at Arcana. "The staff of my father? The gifts are glorious thank you so very much."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:56 pm
Eisoji
Ruth got himself nice and comfortable on Fayt's shoulder and closed his eyes, being very happy. "I haven't read that series yet, but I see what you mean. I suppose that in the end it's all up to the dragons."

Fayt nodded happily at the results, setting down her glass after joining the toast to the winners. She resumed petting Ruth. "The contest was a great idea: that was fun. As to Pern, I think there's some innate talent on the part of the humans, but yes, I'd agree that it is mostly up to the dragons."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff