Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:27 pm
OOC: Okay love, come back soon!!!

IC: I sighed as I looked at Kaoru "F...For your safety I can not get any closer to you...I am sorry..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:14 am
Salem Delgado
OOC: Okay love, come back soon!!!

IC: I sighed as I looked at Kaoru "F...For your safety I can not get any closer to you...I am sorry..."
I knew you would make the right decision, oh and by the way you can help her now , I'm going to see if anyone knows something Rina watch them ok" got it sister" Then she left  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:21 am
I was half way to no where when i started getting a bad feeling. "kai.......do you have a feeling like...." i said.

Kai:
"something bad?" i asked.

kayle:
"yeah......." i said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am
She saw kai" oh hell "  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 am
I looked at Sano shocked, "W-What do you mean?..." I held my hand to my neck where she bit me. I was a very sensitive girl, so I thought Sano would no longer be able to help me. 'What am I to do now?... Without Sano.. I know no reason that I am here...' "Sano... I-I need you... I don't know what else to do without you..." I choaked as tears started to build up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm
Diva stiffled a laugh and said" oh get over yourself Rina was like you once but shes beter, so will you." Rina came back" Hey diva, oh you so i see My dear Sano has to the bad news has he, oh well youll get over him."  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:28 pm
I pulled out a mini first aid kit and bandage Kaoru's neck "I gave you my word that I would help you and I will keep that promise! But if I get too close to you they will hurt you...they are spoiled and insecure..." I said glaring at the sisters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 pm
Salem Delgado
I pulled out a mini first aid kit and bandage Kaoru's neck "I gave you my word that I would help you and I will keep that promise! But if I get too close to you they will hurt you...they are spoiled and insecure..." I said glaring at the sisters.
Hey we can't help if we always get what we want, and Rina is not insecure i am , but you can't blame me, all my life for as long as i can remember i have always been and experiment,until saya found me, but then those humans turned her against me."she said crying.  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 pm
I gazed at Sano, disregarding what the sisters were telling me.. 'What is.. this feeling I'm getting?... Whenever I look at him.. I get this warm feeling all over... is it because he cares about what happens to me?... I don't know..' "I was sent here to discover who I am... am I good.. or evil?... I don't know.. Sano.. I feel as if I'm asking to much of you to help me.." I said looking down, while he held me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 pm
She got irritated by her little speech" so she hummed and smirked when she slowly got up and came to her" come my pet  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:01 pm
"Well, your good I can not tell if you were always good but right now you are, you are not asking too much of me, I do whatever I can to help, personal cost means nothing..." I smiled softly "True, but you continued to kill and murder you did nothing to try and stop the fighting, you even made one of your tormenters a chevalier and stood by while he made those artificial chyroterins!" I said as my eyes grew sad and softened before I had to look away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 pm
I looked confused as I saw this before darting up and grabing her by the throat "WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO HER YOU STOP IT NOW OR SO HELP ME!!!"  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Salem Delgado
"Well, your good I can not tell if you were always good but right now you are, you are not asking too much of me, I do whatever I can to help, personal cost means nothing..." I smiled softly "True, but you continued to kill and murder you did nothing to try and stop the fighting, you even made one of your tormenters a chevalier and stood by while he made those artificial chyroterins!" I said as my eyes grew sad and softened before I had to look away
do you honestly thinki coudl have done anything even he would have beat me,i wanted to make him stop,but i was helpless, powerless, if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be here, and he said that he would kill nathan if i tried to stop him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:21 pm
Salem Delgado
I looked confused as I saw this before darting up and grabing her by the throat "WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING TO HER YOU STOP IT NOW OR SO HELP ME!!!"
She gigled" or you'll what " seh continued to hum" kaoru hurt him , use your new power, nwo you will have to get through her will you really kill her just to get to me i think not"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:41 pm
"Do you think I believe that for one second?!! Maybe it is possible that that b*****d could have been stronger than you, but Nathan was easily your strongest chevalier! Everyone knew that!!! And if you wanted to he would have killed Amshel! And why did you make that monster a Chevalier?!!! Because of him my family......." I drifted off as I fell to my knees starting to cry.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games