Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:08 pm
He smiled back. "Horses it is then," he said as he grabbed his coat and put it on. He then held his arm up for her to take.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:46 pm
She smiled and nodded bigly. " oh yes..i cant wait "S he said up at him. She hugged his arm.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:57 pm
He started leading her downstairs and out to the back of the house. "Now I have only three horses and one of them only likes me," he explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:01 pm
She smiled. " oh i dont know..i have a thing with horses...that one may be surprising. " She smiled and walked her hand in his. She ignored the mens stares at her curves as they walked and leaned on him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:05 pm
He glared at some of the men causing them to look away. "Everytime someone tries to ride him he goes nuts. It's annoying as hell to tell the truth," he mumbled leading them outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:10 pm
While he talked to one of the men she convinced the cook to give her 6 sugar cubes and once they were out there she held out the sugar.. two came up and got theres. She smirked seeing the loner and jumped the fence. She walked over carefully the sugar out. Her eyes were set and she was walking like she had done this before. The horse looked like he wanted to not come..then come, not come, then come. She finally fed him the sugar and cooed to him. he let her pet him but was nosing her pocket for the other sugar. She let him have one mote but slid one to his back bareback.it took her a few minutes but she got him used to it and rode him over to Rai. " this the trouble maker ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:13 pm
He looked at her and saw that she was in fact on the black horse he had told her about. "Uh...yeah," he said shocked. He then patted the horse gently on the neck. "Making another friend, Diablo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:21 pm
She smiled and shrugged. " i told you...i just have this thing. She landed off him and he wanted more sugar. " now..maybe tomorrow...and your not so bad,...you just need told what to do" She said smiling and sitting on the fence. her skirts and hair both blew clichely but so prettily.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:25 pm
The horse snorted and shook his head. "Now, now get used to it, Diablo. With a woman's touch here all of you may get just the attention you need," he said to the horse as he petted him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:41 pm
She smiled and Pet him till he allowed her to be in control again. " now get.."S he said sending him off. She fed the other two their second cubes and jumped down. " well yay i had a good day "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 pm
He looked at her with smiling. "That is good to here. I always find that my day feels alot better when I just stand out here and watch them," he admitted as he leaned against the fence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:04 pm
Sasha got off and hugged him from behind. She just swayed and smiled into his back. " i love you...forever..."She said smiling at him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:07 pm
He smiled back happily. "I love you too," he said before kissing her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:20 pm
SHe returned the kiss and smiled. She began to walk back with him and the next morning she lay asleep in his arms. She sighed and snuggled closer. She was dreaming of what she would do.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:24 pm
He felt her snuggle closer to him. He had been awake for about half an hour, but he was faking sleep. He was doing a good job of it too.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games