Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 pm
Ben sighed. "Yeah, sure."

Meanwhile...

"Play Freebird!" Braiden demanded.
"FREEBIRD!" Johnny shouted.
"Fine! And Johnny, who invited you over here?" Erin asked, picking up her electric guitar.
"I did." he responded, getting a jar of penut butter out of the pantry.
"Figures..." Braiden mumbled.

((I'm sorry. I had to give them SOMETHING to do, and I'm listening to Freebird, so that's what popped into my noggin.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:39 pm
((lol, what ever works ^ ^))

teresia looked up at him meaningfully. "well that is if you're not uncomfortable about it. i could tell him alone if you are." she looked down at her own feet. it's something that she would have like to done with him at her side, cause it would be kind of hard to explain from her point of veiw. she really didn't know how imprinting happened. but if it would make him really uncomfortable or ashamed and embarraced than she wouldn't make him do it. after all it would be weird to be attached to a mere human that way anyhow.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Ben smiled. "No, I'll come in." he said, and wrapped his arms around her neck. "I'm the cheif, after all. I could always exile him if he doesn't approve."

"Enocre!" Braiden shouted.
"NO!" Erin said dropping onto the couch.
"Seriously, Braiden, her fingers are swelling." Johnny said, examining said digits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:55 pm
she shook her head trying not to laugh. "i don't think he'll be that bad. it's just i know that it might be weird for you to be attached to, well a human." she replied in the most polite way she could think of as she slowly started walking to the door."it's not his aproval i'm worried about. i think he'll be happy actually or he'll find it funny that his father was right."she did laugh slightly at that thought.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm
Ben held her hand. "Hm. Is that it? Well, then it's okay. Let's do it." he said, leading her to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:10 pm
she took a deep breath as she walked up to the door and nodded. but his hand wrapped around hwers was very comforting, it gave her courage. she opened it with her free hand and looked through the door way. "uncle, are you home?" she asked, calling out somewhat.

"in here risa!" he called back from the far end of the kitchen.

teresia walked into the room having ben follow her into the room. "so how are you adjusting..." he began pulling a waterbottle out of the fridge and turned around. he got one eyeful of ben holding her hand and dropped the bottle it smaked hard into the floor. "er, Ben you should really think about this.what if 'somthing' happens that you have to go to someone else?" he gave him a odd expression as if insinuating somthing.

teresia shook her head. "i already know and thats why i brought him in." she felt her face grow pink but she smiled. "he's imprinted on me."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:15 pm
Ben smiled sheepishly and looked at his feet. "Yep." he said quietly. "It's for sure."

"Stairway to Heaven!" Braiden shouted, slurping up Ben's leftover slushy.
"Let the poor girl rest her fingers first!" Johnny shouted.
Erin gave a thumbs-up from her prone position on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:26 pm
at first his face was frozen and then teresia jumped when he yelled. "yeah! thats great Risa it really is!" he exclaimed and hugged her tightly. "i knew it would be prefect for you here. you were so misurable everywhere else your parents dragged you." he smiled and held her at arm's length. he looked up at ben. "i don't have to give you the lecture, it's your job to take care of the others in the tribe." he smiled. "and she was always technically a part of the tribe." somthing came into his mind for a moment but he obviously pushed it away. "your grandfather would be so happy." he grinned.

teresia looked at him funny and thought that she would have to talk to him about that odd change of expression. but for now she was focusing on him being happy. she yawed once more. "well i should be heading to bed though." she said as her uncle gave a nod. "guess i'll be seeing you around ben." he left the room as teresia turned to ben "good night i guess. she gave a soft smile.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:31 pm
Ben smiled and bit his lower lip. "Night." he said. He opened the door, nodded amicably to Teresia's uncle, and left into the drizzle.

"I give up!" Erin shouted after Bradien requested Through the Fire and Flames. "There's just NO WAY in HELL." she shouted.
Braiden pouted and crossed her arms, but not before kicking a giggling Johnny in the thigh.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:39 pm
((g2g))

teresia paused and knew it had been a slightly akward good bye. she ran out the door, shutting it behind her with a hard slam. "Ben!" she called running and useing as much momentom as she could jumped, throwing herself into his arms, still somehow her cool lips crashing into his was soft, as if she had full control. she leaned back dangling from his neck. "there, thats a better goodnight." her cheeks were red but her face was grinning."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Ben grinned. "Hell yes it was!" he said, laughing. He kissed her nose. "Get back inside before you get a cold."

Johnny pulled out the harmonica he held around his neck and began to play.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:20 pm
she smiled and nodded, letting go of his neck and dropping to her feet. man did she realize how short she was. she laughed slighly. "night ben." she smiled and headed tword the door.

her uncle was inside sitting at the table, a smile on his face. "my little risa, been here two days and someone's imprinted on you." he shook his head as he gestured for her to take a seat. "you know they were afraid that Ben wasn't going to imprint at all." he stirred his coffee absently. "i think he was waiting for you, after all you guys met eachother breifly when you were really little, like two or somthing when your father was visiting." he smiled. "you got along then."

teresia looked at him surprised. "wow, thats a bit strange." she laughed. "but i'm glad that you aproove." she paused, remembering that odd expression. "but uncle, what was with that face you made earlier. i mean you seemed worried about me."

he shook his head. "always over observant. well one is that you're human and with a wolf and second is that now you are attached to the tribe in more than just blood. Things here could make you change if anything should happen." he made as if to push it away. "but we'll worry about that if it happens but i doubt it will." he replied.

Teresia's eyes widened. "you mean i could turn?" she asked apawled.

he shook his head. "most likely not, but we'll worry about that if it happens, which i doubt." he reasured her. "but it's about time you get to bed. you have a lot to do tomarrow when transfering." he pushed wanting to get off the subject. it was obvious he didn't like it. "good night Teresia."

she smiled. "night." she said as she climbed the stairs and into her room. it was a bit messy from her changing cloths earlier but she just pushed her wet cloths onto the floor. she'd put them in the hamper in the morning. she got ready for bed, changed and curled up under the cool sheets. she smiled to herself and sighed. "It's good to be home."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:59 pm
Ben opened the door of the house, grinning like a madman.
"Geez, Ben. Does smiling that much hurt?" asked Iggy, who had invited himself in a few minutes earlier.
"Only for you, Ig." Ben said, accidentally plopping down on Johnny.
"Good God, Ben! Why're you so fat?!" Johnny shouted, trying to shove the overly-muscled werewolf off of him.
"Hm? Oh, sorry, Johnny." Ben said, getting up and sitting by Erin. She put her head on her brother's shoulder.
"We're all really happy for you." she said.
Ben smoothed her wavy hair gently. "Wonder when you're gonna imprint." he said quietly enough for only her to hear. Erin shrugged absently.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:45 am
teresia awoke the next morning wondering if the day before had been a dream. she climbed out of bed and trod on her icy cold cloths on the floor and realized that it wasn't. she picked them up with a smile and carried them to the bathroom, tossing them into a white hamper in the corner of the room. she took a shower, brushed her teeth and hair before walking into her room with a towel to dig out some clean cloths. after about ten minutes she gave up, grabbing a pair of jeans, a long blue tank top and a short sweatshirt to put over it. it was a chilly morning.

when she got to school she went to the office to get her papers.the receptionist seemed sad to lose another student of their already small population. but she shrugged heading to class and filling everthing out. ignoring everything since it didn't matter now. she wouldn't be there the next monday morning anway.

After the day was done she went home to find a hauler in the driveway. she grinned as she ran up to the door. where she shippng guy was. she showed the id she had gotten at 16 and signed a few papers. then her motorcycle was rolled out onto the driveway. she grinned looking at how it looked pearly in the light with it's custom paint. white backgound with a dreamcatcher as it's main design. long ribbons with feathers trailed down the side. a detailed wolf's face in the dreamcatcher. it was somthing she had painted and bought in to have custom. she loved that bike as if it were human.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:57 pm
Ben, Erin, and Billy strolled into Teresia's driveway. Since she hadn't noticed them, Ben grinned and pressed a finger to his lips, sneaking up on Teresia. He grabbed her aroud the waist and lifted her up into the air.
"Hey, kid." he said quietly in her ear.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games