Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Walt went right outside the class. One student asked as the last question, "Professor, if we humans were wrong for covering themselves up, why is being a nudist wrong but wearing clothes right?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:16 pm
Kaderot sighed and sat near the girl and looked at her and then at the sky. "i wish i could go there but even with the good in my the darkness wont let me" he said with a frown  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:29 pm
"well i can go up there" she yawns and then stretches "and i like laying down, got a problem with it?" she rubs her neck feeling a little confused but shrugged it off "so, whats your problem Mr. Im so Divine?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:43 pm
Kaderot frowned at her, "knock that off ok..im a divine sayain.." he said and leaned against the tree. "well i helped the village then they attacked me so i fought back..kinda wiped them out though" he said  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Echo laughs "well excuse me if i dont know your name" she said and grins "so ill just have to keep calling you Mr. Divine until i know it" she nodds and looks over at him "yea that was a stupid mistake" she said  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:54 pm
"well i dont care..if they didnt want my help they should have just told me..and my name is kaderot...kaderot umsake" he said and looked at the sky, "what is your name?"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 pm
"well its nice to meet you Mr. Di- i mean Kaderot, and well your intimidating, thats probably why they attacked you" she shruggs closing her eyes "oh and my names Echo, Echo snow.." she opens one eye "i know its a funny name so dont laugh at me" she closes her eye and yawns again  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:04 pm
Kaderot didnt laugh, when she said snow it reminded him of his home where it snowed. He sighed, "thats not a funny name"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:08 pm
"really? cuz thats kinda hard to believe, considering all the demons made fun of it" she frowns her eyes still closed "stupid bastards, they'll pay for hurting me" she muttered  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm
"well im not going to make fun of you" he said and looked at her, "you heal very quickly...amazing that a demon can do that..nothing against demons though" he said. Kaderot watched her closely.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:17 pm
She smirks "Maybe its cuz im not full demon that i can heal quickly" she said shaking her head  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:26 pm
Kaderot nodded then touched her neck where the clone had bitten, he then looked at her for a moment and sighed. "that mark will show in about a day..its my mark from my dark clone" he said to echo  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Echo waved a hand in front of her face, showing part of her true form, she sits up "...mark..??" she rubs her neck, her hair and eyes different, her hair was parted and on the right side was blonde and the left was black, she opened her eyes her left eye red and her right eye blue "why did it bit me and whats going to happen to me?" she asked worry in her tone  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:45 pm
"nothing bad..give it time and you will find out" he said with a grin, "its not a bad thing, and whats with the half and half look your kinda freaky now" he said with a frown.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:49 pm
she was suddenly on top of him pinning him down "Please tell me" she pleaded before sitting up letting go of his hands and crossing her arms "and well im Half Angel half Demon, hence the whole light and dark side" she shakes her head "and dont worry your not the only one who thinks im a freak, even my wings are weird, i mean one as black as night and one as white as the clouds" she sighs and looks back down at him "please tell me..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games