Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp really need players! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this post?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:51 am
Sakura moaned. Oh i don't feel so good. She thought. Maybe i should go inside, i haven't felt this tired in, well forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm
"thanks guys.."she said"If he makes more bird kids he could train them to be impossible to beat then attack a village"she thought  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:24 pm
Fell looked at Seiko, concern playing in her eyes. "There's something you aren't telling us, and I want to know why. And as for the other thing. You don't need to thank us. It's our job as comrades to look after one another. Or I guess you can say as friends. So if you get captured, again, we'll go after you, again." She emphasized the word 'again'.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:49 pm
kakashi knew something was wrong it took almost all his power to defeat itachi but orchimaru was down in a kick. kakashi also knew seiko was not saying something. but he was to busy thinking about the short battle.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:49 am
Sakura walked into her room and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was starting to feel very warm. She slumped onto her bed and fell asleep quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:15 pm
Seiko sighed"when I was'created'I basically lived in a dog crate and many time other experiment were put beside me in other crate some of them were not made right and died,some were worked so hard they died and there was a lab where they tested their projects on mice and there would be hundreds of mice dead and rotting in thir cages it was revolting but I was one of the first experiment to work and be complete once orochimaru noticed I was their gretest creations he started to work again and now it planning to make more bird hybrids like me and train them to be invincible so they can destroy villages and wants me dead so I can't get in the way"she finished  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:09 pm
Fell looked at her nails and the markings of her bijuu started to dance across her face. "Lived in crates..." Her eyes went gold as she contemplated going back and strangling Orochimaru with his rope belt. Much to her surprise, she chose the path with the least bloodshed.
Her fangs were very apparent as she talked. "Orochimaru won't get away with this. We'll have to report this imediately." She turned towards Kakashi. "From here on out, I'll be taking charge. Our old mission is obsilete. Protect Seiko at all costs. I'm going to get Sakura. We leave the dawn after we report."
She dissappeared in a cloud of smoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 pm
As Sakura slept she started to cough, and her breathing started to become heavier.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 pm
Fell ran right into Sakura's window. It was closed for some reason, and because of that, a sickening thud was heard. Fell rubbed her head and noticed that Sakura was asleep. She knocked a couple of times on the window.

(Hey genmakun, have you read Maximum Ride? Seiko's story sounds alot like Max's)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:36 am
Sakura had woken up but she could not hear Fell's knocking over her coughing.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:05 pm
((yeh I have and I hope you don't think I was trying to copy totally))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:55 pm
(no, that's actually kinda cool that you were able to crossover those aspects. It makes Orochimaru all the creepier. Not that he needed any help... O.o)

"Sakura!" Fell yelled. She tried to barge her way in, but the glass was completely resistant.  

OkamiKazu

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:35 pm
Sakura tried to get out of bed, but she fell to the floor as soon as she stood. She continued coughing, partly covering her mouth with her hand. Sakura looked at her hand. Oh no, gotta get to hospital. Her hand was covered in blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:44 pm
"Open the damn window!" She yelled as she watched Sakura fall to the ground. But, Fell couldn't wait any longer. With a powerful blast, the window shattered. Fell jumped in swiftly, picked Sakura up, and ran back towards the hospital.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:23 pm
Kakashi sawfell runing taorwd the hospital Kakashi ran to her asked what was ....... then he saw sakura what the ******** happened.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games