Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 am
(Gyah, sorry for taking so long to post again. School is really taking it's toll on me this year, so posting will not occur as often as it otherwise would.)
Lily sighed; it was over, or at least seemed to be. Biting her lips, she ripped her hands free of the earth. As instructed, as soon as the battle had started, she had thrown a hasty defense together around the inn. At first it had simply been a wall of earth, but by the end of the battle, the earth had returned to itself and in it's place was a barrier of pure intention. Much more effective. In essence, it kept bad things out and let good things in. (had to make sure that I wasn't blocking Jade cougar, so I had to do some tweaking to original design on that.) Unfortunately, the earth had a tenancy to drag itself up Lily's body while she was busy with barriers. After the battle, she was covered, feet to armpits, in a solid wall of dirt. After a minute or so, she had freed both her arms, and then started on her legs. (just to let people know where she's bee this entire time.)
Robin was dealing with ripping herself away also, but from a very different thing. Problem was, the song had no end. Being of the forest, once it started in didn't stop. Robin realized that now. "Briggite." Her voice was a croak, barely above the tune still flowing forth, though Robin had at least manged to get it down to a whisper. "Get...me...out...of...here..." She pushed the words past teh forests song, but still, it was so quiet, so weak. "Where.. no-one..can...hear..any...more..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 am
((*gasp!* "She examined him." Megan! Was that a thorough check? Did you do mouth to mouth? whee ))
Ewan began to stir. He tried to prop himself up onto his elbows, but he just felt too weak and fell back to the ground again. "Aw, man. Wha-?" is all he managed to say before his face hit the dirt.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:38 am
(( <.< ...... >.> I've been found out! On top of that I'm forced to leave him!! crying ))
Brigitte looked from Ewan to Robin and rose to help her friend. Her wings sprouted once again as she grabbed Robin and flew until she was over the forest. She landed lightly on the forest floor and set Robin down. "Focus, Robin. No one can here you now."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 am
Akia had to dissappear quickly. He didn't want to be noticed by anyone if he could avoid it. He was weak, it was all he could do to just stand up. He started to walk away. If he hadn't been shot he may have been more help, but now he could do nothing, nothing but rest.  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:52 am
Rock landed near the inn. The swords reconnected into one and the dragon wings faded away into dust. ''Hmm...'' He put his hood back up on his head. ''Guess my work is done here for now...'' Rock started to head back to his home.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:03 pm
((Somebody needs to interact with someone else's character or this will go nowhere...)  

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 pm
((I agree with the last post... I got nothing to do here XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm
((Gee, thanks for agreeing with me but not doing anything about it. rolleyes Anywho, I guess I'll throw my trump card.))
Lutia managed to muster up some courage to look out the window after a few minutes. She saw her brother lying face down in the grass and a moment later, she burst out the front door of the inn, rushing over to her brother. "Ewan!" she screamed. "You!" she said as she pointed at Rock, the only one leaving the scene. "What happened?"  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:57 pm
Brigitte's sharp ears picked up the sound of a voice in the distance. Lutia! she thought. "Wait here, Robin," she said quickly, "I need to be sure Lutia's alright." She sped off through the forest, stopping when she reached the clearing. She ran over to Lutia. "Thank goodness you're alright!" Her eyes wandered over to the weary naked man nearby. "Do you know him?" she asked cautiosly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 pm
Fenrick walked bac into the woods and poofed into his cottage.

His dinner was almost like charcoal.

"Man, I'm hungry."

He poofed back to teh Inn.

"Could I get something to eat here? My dinner is of good use to use as a target."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Lutia looked at Brigitte in amazement. "He's my brother!" she said, her eyes full of tears. She nudged him with her elbow several times. "Wake up! Wake up!" she shouted and she started to cry loudly. "Wake uuuuhuuuhuuup!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:50 pm
"Oh, is that brainless pile of stupid related to you?"

He tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, Eukoblitz. It's the Nyxite. Wake up."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:54 pm
"Hey!" Lutia shouted at Fenrick, she was defensive about her brother. "He's not Euko-whatever, he's Ewan!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:58 pm
"Really? Is that why this one guy who gave me this gash in my arm, seemingly transformeed into your brother, but isn't him."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:01 pm
"But," Lutia began, but she couldn't think of anything to say. She remembered seeing a giant monster, but it wasn't here anymore. "But he's my brother. I know he is..."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games