Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:24 pm
shincho stoped and turned around going back to the forest he was standing on top of a tree he jumped dwon jynx thats were your wrong i'm not a sayain i'm a super sayain witch means now i'm just a sayain. and if you do not know i would die for my comrades where have you been for the past year or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:44 pm
"Are you retarded every Saiyan alive today is a Super Saiyan, not because of strength, because of emotion, every time a Saiyan goes Super Saiyan for the first time we experienced one emotion, I went Super Saiyan when My brother and Dad died fighting Forte, your brother had issues with anger, and Vegeta too, they went Super Saiyan because of Goku, so you are not the only one among us who's a Super Saiyan" Jynx said as he cut the rope Fell was bound to, he then said "Leave, but when you return don't expect a warm welcome"  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:08 pm
"I wasn't expecting to..." She said. She jumped up into the trees and was about to run off before she paused. "Hey, Jynx... why were you so shocked when you found out that I had mastered the Art of Instaneous Teleportation?" She asked, looking down at him.
Fell was looking for answers; nothing more, nothing less.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 pm
shincho said ah shut up i know how it works. shincho piked up his giant sword that was on the ground and left but he was walking slowly.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:46 am
Limdo:...

Chihiro: uhn...*opens eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:25 pm
shincho said jynx you coming?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:57 pm
"Hold up" Jynx said to Shincho before looking back at Fell "A fully mastered Instant transmission can only be mastered when ones father is killed by a demon, demons attack us all the time, but humans rarely" Jynx said before he ran off, he was going back to the hideout  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:12 pm
what are you doing.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:41 pm
"Were leaving" Jynx said answering Shincho's question "She'll come back" Jynx added  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm
like i didn't know that. catch me if you can as he ran like crazy.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:23 pm
Limdo: Chihiro?

Chihiro: Lim-Limdo?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:20 pm
She stared up at the moon, thinking about what Jynx had said. "So I guess I have more in common with the Sayains than I thought..." She murmured. She glanced back in the direction Jynx and Shincho had gone in before running off.
No matter what, Fell had to get stronger. She wasn't going to be the weakest link, and she wasn't going to have somebody fight her own battles. Not with everything that had happened, or was going to.

One year later...
A hooded figure stood hidden in the limbs of a bamboo forest, a hood covering her face. A deep scar ran across it, but the fire in her eyes was unmatched. Her power was greater than it ever had been, she could feel it burn inside of her.
Fell Namikaze had been reborn with a new title, the Wind Scar. But nobody had been able to connect her with that yet, and for that she was greatful. But it was time for two certain Sayians to find out, and the war begin anew.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:32 pm
shincho was on his way to a new village and saw fell hey fell what's up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Fell jumped down and took off her hood. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" She laughed. Her hair was cut short and shaggy and hung infront of her eyes. "Sorry I wasn't able to contact you for a year. I've been busy. What are you up to?" She asked.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:03 pm
((Since we went a year later, Ill redo my profile))

Name:Jynx Lakito

Bio: The Former Akanses member, he quit and started his own clan, the H.N.I.C, he also created a suit for each of the leaders of the clan, that allows elementals control, and a blaster which made him become known as the Scarred Saiyan

H.N.I.C Members:

JYNXUser Image

RIKUUser Image

ROXASUser Image

SORAUser Image  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games