Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Crazies, Phsycos, and Lunies...Oh my!!! (highschool rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:19 am
(not quite sure of the story so far so)
he stumbled through the grass of the commons crossing them rather quickly for as badly as he walked. he hiccuped once smiling to himself a little pausing and looking up into the sky for a few moments. marveling at its sheer beauty. he always seemed to enjoy the smallest things in life after he drank. such little things captivated his intrest so. he mumbled something in russian leaning against a tree and breathing deeply for a moment before he continued walking towards his dorm using a nicely polished rifle to lean on as he moved slowly towards the his door  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:00 am
Shiyoki looked out the window and saw Sukia run past them and she glanced at her then looked down again. Sukia continued to play Evanescence songs for about an hour then put up her Guitar. She layed down on her bed humming to herself then tears started to form as she started to sing something her mother used to sing to her to stop crying.
"When you look down
I'll try to find a way to look the oppisite!
The sky brings happiness to all!
The shy ones try to look up but cry..
The dark ones try to find storm clouds..
The angry ones try to find to the calmness..
They are the same as you and me! Trying to find happiness!..."

((I made that up...:b))  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:03 pm
she ran off after him, she felt responsible, she should have let her talk to Zach.

She asked to see Skye in the hospital, she knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:45 pm
Zach smiled weakly as she let Page in. "The shoulder is healed, but the leg is torn up pretty badly."

Skye smiled weakly. "Hello Page..."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 pm
she knelt by the bed, "I'm so sorry, Skye, its my fault. It wouldn't have happened if you had stayed with Zach. Its all because of me." tears streamed down her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:07 pm
Skye smiled a little more. "No, it's my fault. There were a bunch of gansters-I fought them when I shouldn't have..." She sighed. "But I need to talk to Zach, please, it's important."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:10 pm
"Of course!" she got up and left the room. To shy to look at Zach at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:16 pm
((Last character I promise.. sweatdrop ...
Username:-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Name:Mitsuka
School year:11th
Discription or Pic:Mitsuka
Bio:Mitsuka was raised by Sukia's mother and Sukia herself since age three. She is one the Sukia and Shiyoki's friends and she goes to the same highschool. She works at the hospital and lives with Sukia and they surported each other. She has some healing stuff that Sukia's mother gave them for their birthday,since they have the same birthday date.))  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:16 pm
As soon as Page had left the room, Skye beckoned Zach to come closer to her. She pulled him to her and kissed him for a moment, then murmured, "Zach, I love you, I do."

Zach drew away. "Skye, we are friends, please understand that. And I love Page."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:30 pm
she waited patiantly in the loby, she still blamed herself for everything.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:32 pm
Skye clung to him desperately. "I love you, Zach!"

Zach pushed her away. "This is the final time I'll say this: I. Love. Page." He walked out, and smiled at Page. "We should leave, Skye is tired."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Mitsuka walked to Sukia's door and heard her singing and walked in."Sukia-chan...are you ok?"She still had her nurse outfit on and she sat next to Sukia on her bed.

"Do I look ok to you Mitsu-chan?!"Sukia turned away from her and Mitsuka sighed."Sorry I yelled...I'm just alittle mad right now.."  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm
Kaderot sat at his office. "hmm i should call shiyoki" he said pulling out his phone. He dialed her number and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:24 pm
Shiyoki found her cell going off and picked it up and it read,Kaderot She filped open her phone and put it up to her ear."Hello?"  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 pm
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
Shiyoki found her cell going off and picked it up and it read,Kaderot She filped open her phone and put it up to her ear."Hello?"

"hey shiyoki its kaderot how ya doing" he asked. His assitant walked in "mister umsake you clients..oh im sorry you on the phone" she said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games