Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:14 pm
She groaned, I'm on a mission, I'm under attack.......Zach don't do this......... She killed someone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Krad had never really let her walk away from him, he'd been following her "Ancient code of the assassin my a**" he said stabbing one of the attackers that was about to slice leah's code "Whatever happened to be aware of everything" he said with a grin as he tasted the blood on his blade, more habit than anything else now "mmm... these arn't human, in fact they're not even demonic, they're . . shadow hands" he said with a frown "We're dealing with a necromancer, and one of pretty sizable power" he said all trace of his former laughter evaporating "C'mon, these things will not stop until we take out the necromance, slashing them down will only suit to dely them, we can't truely kill them unless we were necromancers ourselves."

"Sorry mate, only om-in and slayer can do that as of now, and 'm fraid they're both out."

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm
The BLRs went through the school and looked around. A scout bot cam followed around them and watched. "i dont see anything" said a clone. The commander of them looked a the screens, "neither do i"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:24 pm
"She's in there, trust me" he said sitting down now "But don't worry about it, i've already said that my guys can handle it, i'd do it myself if i wasn't testing her" he said, he had somhow managed to find an apple and was now chomping it down "Don't worry, we've got her, and she'll be a fun fight to watch, also, if your clones get taken out, they'll only prove to be aiding the enemy, so i'd get them out of there before they become reanimated if ya know what i mean."  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 am
Zach sighed. "Thank you." He flicked his wrist, and a shadow reached out, slid into the man's head, and pinched a vein, killing him instantly. Zach slit the wrist and collected the blood in a bag. He ran off, the Lion following him. Blood... Blood... He drank it greedily. God... This sucks. Why did Father curse me?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:45 pm
"Mind your ouw buissiness!" She hissed at him. "We go north, theres a disterbance there.........."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm
Zach rested his head on the tree he was leaning on. Niamakura... A spirit appeared, and pulled out a sword at a nod from Zach.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:52 pm
Zach..please...if you care for me in any way....just leave me be....please...... She wipped her katana clean and started walking north.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:55 pm
Zach sighed. You're right... I would most likely end up killing you, anyw- He cut himself off. "Dammit! I revealed too much!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:57 pm
I highly doubt you could....But thank you........  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 pm
Zach withdrew. Thank all the gods on Olympus, she didn't press. Lord and Father, you have f***ed up big time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:05 pm
You know, I can still hear you. Right?.... She giggled slightly. But I will not press......  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:08 pm
Zach sighed. Listen, try to avoid me for the next three days. It's not a very pretty sight if people get too close. There are only two places I can go, and one of them is run by my stalker. The other is the assassin guild. I have to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:23 pm
I understand..............  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:26 pm
Zach sighed. Good luck. Say if you need me. Since I have nothing better to do, I'll watch you for a while. I have te option of being omniscient if I enter Gaia or Ouranous. He slid into Gaia, smiling. Relaxing...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff