Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:07 am
Sam looked to Jacob. "I really don't like this," he mouthed. He sighed and said, "Ask Jacob, not me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:03 am
"Hey that's more for our side," Jacob shrugged. "But why are ya asking me... you're the boss around here." He smirked. He looked curiously at Ron then. "So, what are you guys anyway? I mean you're not just human..."

"Oh, right, I forgot to tell you! We're wizards." Ron took out his wand to show them.  

6vampire6mistress6

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:03 pm
Quil laughed as he followed Emily and Claire into the water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:58 pm
Sam glared. "I still don't like this," he said flatly. "I'm sorry, but I don't trust someone telling you to find me. Did you happen to get a last name? Or a name at all?"  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Emily smiles and splashes water onto Quil.

Esme smiles at Bella and heads off into the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:27 am
"Erm..." Ron thought, wishing he'd paid attention to their names. "I'm not sure... there was this really pretty girl with brown hair though, who was with a tall, skinny, red-ish haired guy. I don't remember his name, but I think hers was Bell or something? No, wait, Bella, that's it! Bella! But, there were about 5 or 6 of the vampires - didn't catch their names though."

"I believe them Sam," Jacob muttered. "And anyway, I like this guy. He doesn't like Edward either."

"Yeah, Edward! There ya go, that was him."

Claire splashed Quil and Emily with her tiny hands. Suddenly, she slipped on a rock and fell under the surface. Not knowing how to swim yet, she began to panic.  

6vampire6mistress6

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:11 am
Sam was still skeptical. "Just because they don't like the vampires very much doesn't mean they're on our side. And Jacob, you don't like Edward because he stole you almost girlfriend, so chill," Sam said in a cool tone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:42 pm
Quil! Emily shreiked and grabed for Clair frantically. Paniced, tears sprang into Emily's eyes as she searched the frigid water. Do something! She shouted, just before her hand closed around a little arm.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:09 am
"Yeah, but he said they've got wolf friends where they live. They're more on our side then theirs. And they won't be on our side if we're hostile." He did his best to ignore Sam's comment about Bella.

Claire came up limp in Emily's arms. She'd inhaled too much water trying to scream for help. The sudden cold water had paralyzed her small muscles into a shock. Her tiny lips were turning blue and she was becoming paler by the second.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:13 pm
SAM!! Emily screamed, running from the water and laying Claire in a blanket. I-I don't know what to do! I never took that CPR class! She said, crying now.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:36 pm
"Hey, follow us if you want, we can talk later," Jacob said hurriedly. He changed into his wolf form and ran as fast as he could back to Emily, whining. He pressed his nose right next to Claire's neck... a faint pulse.

Ron quickly apparated, sensing danger where ever the wolf was headed. He drew his wand, holding it right inside Claire's mouth.

"Accio!"

He drew the water out of her, then laid her right across his knee, rubbing her back furiously. "Come on little one... come on..." he mumbled. She finally gagged and tried to breath again. Ron held her for a bit before handing her back to the crying woman, guessing that it might have been her mum. "I think she'll be ok now... but... I dunno..."

Claire laid limp in Emily's arms. She was vaguely aware that there were people around - at least she could breath. But she didn't wake up. She couldn't. Something was holding her under. She remained pale and frozen. It felt like one very long nap.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 am
Sam hopped in his truck, driving back as fast as he could, slamming on the brakes and jumping out. "Emily, calm down," he said, putting his arm around her and patting little Claire's back. "Quil, get over here! Now!" he yelled. He tried warming Claire up. "Come on, Claire, stay with us," Sam whispered quietly.  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Emily tried to stop crying, but the thought of losing Claire, of losing Quil's lifemate, was to much for her. She breathed in deeply, casting a worried glance at Ron, not knowning what to make of what he had done. T-thanks she whispered, holding Claire close to her chest, grabbing a towel and wrapping her in it. I think we should go. She told Sam, leaning back against his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:56 pm
Sam looked over at Ron. "I'm sorry for being rude and I'm sorry I'm about to be rude, but we have to leave and make sure that Claire is ok. I thank you for the help that you have provided, but we're out of here. We gotta get her somewhere where she can get some help from our kind," Sam said with a bit of edge in his voice. "Come on, Emily, let's get her home."  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:51 pm
Emily stood shakily, Claire in her arms. She offered the new people a soft smile, then climbed into the car.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff