Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

This Demon is Not Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm
Otulissa
Ughh....I personally HATE shoujo. There's only a few shoujo I read. xD

Me too... I was forced to D: ... Sounen for the win biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm
GO SHOUNEN!

Squeeeeeee-ness. heart  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

ii Rai Uchiha ii

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:18 pm
Hey guys i am, insane ninja man but you guys can just call me ninja. At school people call me the panda bear, well all the girls call me their panda bear. I love to rp but i am a little picky when it comes to choosing rps. I love write stories when i get really bored. I have a high reading level but yet i am not a fan of books except for manga. I love anime and could watch it all day, I could read manga all day long. I am not really a big fan of Text Talk that stuff just gets on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm
insane ninja man
Hey guys i am, insane ninja man but you guys can just call me ninja. At school people call me the panda bear, well all the girls call me their panda bear. I love to rp but i am a little picky when it comes to choosing rps. I love write stories when i get really bored. I have a high reading level but yet i am not a fan of books except for manga. I love anime and could watch it all day, I could read manga all day long. I am not really a big fan of Text Talk that stuff just gets on my nerves.

Okay. ^_^ Welcome. I don't like text talk either.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm
Otulissa
Chandranath Faolan
Hello my name is Chandranath Faolan, a bit hard to spell so most of you can call me just Faolan or Fao. It is very nice to meet you I like to role-play because of my wonderful imagenation, I also like to read I find mythical stories wonderful.
Greetings, Fao! biggrin I love your name, very original! It caught my eye, which was one of the reasons I decided to invite you. ^_^ Also, your roleplaying seems great! 3nodding
Thank you. So you have seen some of my work, eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:10 am
Chandranath Faolan
Otulissa
Chandranath Faolan
Hello my name is Chandranath Faolan, a bit hard to spell so most of you can call me just Faolan or Fao. It is very nice to meet you I like to role-play because of my wonderful imagenation, I also like to read I find mythical stories wonderful.
Greetings, Fao! biggrin I love your name, very original! It caught my eye, which was one of the reasons I decided to invite you. ^_^ Also, your roleplaying seems great! 3nodding
Thank you. So you have seen some of my work, eh?
Yes, indeed. 3nodding  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 am
Ello all. I tis be Ythumper. You may call me....
Ythumper
Thumper
Thumps
Thump
Squiggle
Squig
Kalik
Kale

While that looks like a lot, it's only three nick names, worked around.

I'm a role player, a reader, and a gamer. And, trust me, those three do not work out together.

Actually, because of my gaming tendencies, I may just disappear for days/weeks at a time.... Also, I have a history of not being able to keep up with a guild, because I spend all my time watching my rp threads... So feel free to yell at me if I forget y'all.....

I've been role playing for... over three years now, I think, and I have gotten much, much better over the years. I tend to base my characters of parts of myself (I.E. Squiggle, who you will see eventually, is an elf, and tends to be passive about everything) And you are bound to see my characters that go from rp to rp with me, Squiggle, Kalik, and Zede. I also have two very underdeveloped character, Nathan and Silas Darkfoot. You may see me try to get them completely down, so try not to notice if they drastically change.... Oh, failed to mention that while the characters might not be, I am extremely overprotective of my friends, and I may get angry if you mess with them, especially if you cut in on my time with them....

As for reading, I like any book that is well written, and may favorite book is whatever I'm reading at the time.

I would be a writer, but I kinda fail at it. Horribly. I can do epic plot twists though, so if anyone needs a random surprise that no one saw coming, I'm sure I can think of something......

.... I just realized how much I typed... Sorry about taking up so much room....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 am
Ythumper
Ello all. I tis be Ythumper. You may call me....
Ythumper
Thumper
Thumps
Thump
Squiggle
Squig
Kalik
Kale

While that looks like a lot, it's only three nick names, worked around.

I'm a role player, a reader, and a gamer. And, trust me, those three do not work out together.

Actually, because of my gaming tendencies, I may just disappear for days/weeks at a time.... Also, I have a history of not being able to keep up with a guild, because I spend all my time watching my rp threads... So feel free to yell at me if I forget y'all.....

I've been role playing for... over three years now, I think, and I have gotten much, much better over the years. I tend to base my characters of parts of myself (I.E. Squiggle, who you will see eventually, is an elf, and tends to be passive about everything) And you are bound to see my characters that go from rp to rp with me, Squiggle, Kalik, and Zede. I also have two very underdeveloped character, Nathan and Silas Darkfoot. You may see me try to get them completely down, so try not to notice if they drastically change.... Oh, failed to mention that while the characters might not be, I am extremely overprotective of my friends, and I may get angry if you mess with them, especially if you cut in on my time with them....

As for reading, I like any book that is well written, and may favorite book is whatever I'm reading at the time.

I would be a writer, but I kinda fail at it. Horribly. I can do epic plot twists though, so if anyone needs a random surprise that no one saw coming, I'm sure I can think of something......

.... I just realized how much I typed... Sorry about taking up so much room....
It's okay; you can take as much room as you want! XD There's no limited space. razz Long posts are awesome, but so are short and sweet ones; all are great in their own way.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Crystal Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 am
Hiya I'm Crystal hope

I like role playing, reading manga, watching anime and writing fanfictions. I love play video games (such as pokemon X3)

Right now I'm in love with the anime/manga Hunter x Hunter ^-^

That's all i can think of writing now ha ha ha...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 am
Crystal Hope
Hiya I'm Crystal hope

I like role playing, reading manga, watching anime and writing fanfictions. I love play video games (such as pokemon X3)

Right now I'm in love with the anime/manga Hunter x Hunter ^-^

That's all i can think of writing now ha ha ha...
Fun! biggrin Okay, I hope you will enjoy your time here. Welcome, Crystal Hope!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

FullNight

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 am
Hi. I'm Fullnight. I prefer Night if you all don't mind. I like to RP, draw, play music and read. I like the colors black and red and excuse me if I'm a little spacey sometimes, I get called away from my computer alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 am
hi,im darcprinces i like 2 rp and draw and read.....im a good drawer 4 a 10 yr old girl and sometimes i write poems in my journal my newest 1 needs some tweeks in it  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raziel Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 am
Why Do You Bother Me.........  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am
Raziel Saint
Why Do You Bother Me.........

who does?  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raziel Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 am
I got sent an invite so yeah,I'm new here what am I suppose to do?  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games