Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:18 pm
"Yeah. And, I've only used them seldom. We don't get gun training."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:20 pm
"its a good thing too" she said walking back over to skye "you wanna take her or should i?" she asked stretching her wings, she yawns  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 pm
"Maybe the three of us should use the cart. I have a feeling it wouldn't be good to have you flying. Can you tell me how to get there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Elena looks up at the sky then back at him "okay i guess" she picks up skye and walks over to the cart and sits inside, she sits skye in her lap  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:35 pm
He gets in, turns it on and says, "So, now would be a good time for driving directions."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:39 pm
she looks up and points "okay..." she points ahead of them "just keep going straight then once we get to a certain point, go left, ill tell you when though kay" she sits back  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:42 pm
He did as she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Bane sat outside the bunker with the three other erasers. The other three were massive in size next to bane expect for an older one next to them.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:32 pm
When they finally get there, Herbert accidentally rolls it over.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:35 pm
Bane and the erasers laugh. The three big ones flip it back. "so what took you so long" he asked laughing a little.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:36 pm
Elena looks at him with an angry look before hopping out, pushing past them and walking inside "whatever" she muttered angrily  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm
"whats her problem" asked hank the one missing an eye. Bane shrugged. Stealth the gray wolf eraser goes inside. "hey whats wrong" he asked, 'and would you like something to drink" Bane looked back at Herbert, "nice driving skills" he said sarcastically.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:42 pm
Elena looks over at him "im fine, i just dont like being made fun of" she sits down and faces away from him "and no its okay, im not thirsty" she looks around the place  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm
Skye was asleep again, and spirits floated through her body. She shuddered in her sleep.

'No! Stop!' Skye cried out as a man pointed a pistol to her mothers head. He said, 'Don't move, or I'll do to your precious mommy what I did to your father and brother!' Skye sighed and growled. 'Fine...' The man advanced towards her. 'Don't resist, or I'll blow both your brains out.' Skye's eyes opened. 'W-what?' The man grinned, and said, 'Willing or not. You're having your first time.' Skye took out her knife, and the man shook the gun angrily. 'Put it down!' Suddenly, a window crashed. A tall youth, a cloak draped over one arm, stood in front of her, wielding a black sword in his right hand. The man growled. 'Okay, move it! Or I'll shoot the lady.' The youth stood still, an aura of power around him. The man suddenly pulled the trigger. Not wasting any time, the sword plunged into the man's heart. He turned aroung. 'Hey, I'm Zach.' Skye blushed. He was cool, admittedly. Skye asked, 'Um... Zach... Why do you have a cloak?' Zach sighed and moved it slightly, revealing bright white feathers. Skye gasped. 'Well... Something different... Different is good.' She hugged him. 'White, like the snow... My favorite thing, snow.' She giggled. Zach made her kinda nervous.

Demonic Repentance

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games