Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Aridas laid on his back, stunned but then laughed.
"eheh- no problem, there." he sat bac up again.
"It's morning, well heading towards afternoon ctually. You siad that you found the guy?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:32 pm
aizen looks at the blood on her arms and such and smiles closing her eyes leaning back into the pillows again: yeppers *says happily*  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 pm
"Is that blood yours or his?" he asked with a smirk, prodding at it. he was glad to see her happy  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 pm
aizen: somes my prey for my meal last nite and some of its his familars.... *smiles rather evilly*

aizen looks at him: so let me get a shower, dressed and such and ill come out to fetch thee when i go to cathmor hes expecting us actually..  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Aridas smiled back.
"impressive."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:54 pm
[awagh it's that tome agin- i'm off to bed sweatdrop -'night :3 ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:12 pm
aizen slides off the bed and pulls off her shirt and starts heading to the bathroom after kicking off her shoes unzipping her skirt she goes inside: is it honestly that impressive that a girl has all the right connections *she smiles with delited evil and closes the door behind her*  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Raide: back to normal looks at the man... i hate when that happens. spits on the ground beside him. i was bitten a month or 2 ago feels the right side of his neck...thinksgirls are so decieving  

Killersaredead

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:42 pm
"Well, you have far more connections tha I do." Aridas said with a laugh, sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm
aizen laughs calling from the slightly open doorway in teh shower: connections are forged not given hon. welcome to true vampiricy  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:04 pm
aizen comes out from the bathroom a towel wrapped around her and another in her hand drying her hair she slides out of the towel and into her more aristocratic clothes that she summoned from the back room and she started her transformation and looked like she couldve passed for a member of the queens court and looks at u

aizen eyes u and summons something for u from the back room: put these on and ill help u with the rest  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:06 pm
elizabeta laughs at him : u think we r as innocent as humans? no women here in this world are more powerful then the men ull soon find out  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:42 am
Aridas smiled, impressed. She scrubbed up well.

"He took the clothes and nodded, pulling off his clothes and getting changed into them.

"So what's tehd ela with this guY? he's not going to try and kill you too, is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:03 pm
aizen laughs: no theres just been some bad blood between me and the other 2.. some disput and well... we're all just too stubborn to admitt we're wrong

aizen starts messing with his hair: cathmor actually use to be an ex lover of mine during miladys years and well... we broke it off thousands ago b/c we felt it was best ive been on good terms with him except for he disappears and only returns randomly here so its rare i get to c or hear form him  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Aridas frowned slightly.
"thousands?"
He suddenly felt very young - which was a rare uccurance nowadays. he let her fuss with hima nd just stood there patiently.
"Heh, nothing changes, eh?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games