Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:16 pm
*The Bloody Fang turns on her heel and walks*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:19 pm
(the beaten part is meaning when Shincho and Sakata jumped me)  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 pm
"Stop!" Kazu yelled as she came inbetween Jynx and Sakata. She took the punches that were aimed at Sakata with a defiant look on her face. "We used to be comrades..." she said inbetween each punch, "So why don't we work together to protect the Village?!"
The punches stopped and Kazu fell to her knees. A tigeress, about the size of a horse, was about to pounce on Jynx. "Enoki... stop. Give him time to answer if he choses..." Kazu muttered. The tigeress, now known as Enoki, slunk around to her friend's side, baring her fangs at Jynx, as if without talking, she was saying, "You hurt her, and I do worse..."

(Sorry, though I didn't actually do anything....)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:26 pm
Sakata helped Kazu up"Jynx what are you doing here now and weres you buddy Itachi"she snarled  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:28 pm
*The Bloody Fang stops walking and turns...no one notices her but notices Sakata is an Anbu and people thinks shes evil*

"Looking for me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:31 pm
Sakata looked at bloody fang"I thought you were banned from the village a couple years ago"she said  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 pm
Bloody Fang: no...you heard wrong...I was fought over and ran away. Im still a Leaf Ninja. Like it or not...I helped you in this fight...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:36 pm
"I don't have time for people like you"she said then turned back to jynx"So brother whats your plan now?"she asked she activated her sharingan  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:42 pm
Bloody Fang: is it because you think im evil when im not!? HOW ABOUT I TAKE OFF MY MASK AND SHOW YOU WHO I AM!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:50 pm
"No I don't care who you are or really what your doing"said Sakata annoyed  

Level_E_Vampire

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Bloody Fang: what if I say my last name is Uchiha?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:02 pm
"Sakata, shut up." Kazu growled. She leaned on Enoki for support.
The tigeress spoke for Kazu this time. Her words were elegant. "Whether you like it or not, the cub is right. Not only did the Bloody Fang help you, but so did your brother, although he did turn and tried to beat you senseless. Besides..." Enoki's ear twitched and she muttered something. "Kama!" she snapped, whirling her head around.
A small tigeress cub walked out from behind a building. It was no larger than that of a puppy. You could tell she was sweating. "Uh, hi, big sissy... heheheh?"
"Nevermind... as I was saying--" Enoki started to say. She was cut off by Kama.
"Hey! I regonize this scent! Long time no see!" The tiger cub said with a happy expression. Kama had always hung around Kazu, going wherever she went whenever she decided to go. Kazu had sent her back to the Twilight pride only a few days before she had first met Jynx again. "Wow... you guys really are stupid if you can' figure out who this is." Kama stated bluntly.
Ah, the honestly of children...  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:04 pm
(who are they relating to?)

Bloody Fang:...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:12 pm
(Sakata and Jynx are siblings. You're Itachi's little sister, which would make you their cousin. Enoki and Kama are tigers, both are daughters of Kasai. Kama just regonized you because of your scent when everybody else was arguing. Before the Uchiha massacre, Kama was a constant in the team, like Akamaru is with Kiba. She followed Kazu around everywhere.)  

OkamiKazu

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:13 pm
(oh...so you sensed Chihiro. Ok)

Bloody Fang: *starts to untie the mask*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games