Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Yea Sam, have fun searching for shells for your friend. I think I saw a nie greenish one down by that piece of driftwood a couple days ago...  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:31 pm
"Thank you Summer!" Sam screamed. When she got to the shore, she looked around at the shells. She saw the green one and picked it up. She dropped it into her bag, and gathered a few more be fore returning to Summer and James.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm
*Summer smiled*
Back so soon? Did you find the one I mentioned?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:59 am
"what does your friend plan to do with these shells?
i have my own shell collection at home but i never thought to look for shells here"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm
Sam looks at Summer.

"Yup. My friend sent me a letter with pictures of ones he had from Hogwarts...he er, came to visit someone that he knew when he was 7. Before Drumstrang. He ventured off for a while and came back with those shells." She then turns to James. "He just collects them. Puts them in well, you know, cases and stuff. He's actually coming with me to California. Our families are very good friends. Maybe you'll meet him one day. I have to say though James, he'd be a Gryffindor."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:50 pm
" i dont have any problem with him being a griffendor i just dont think that house is my style of character and i save my shells for when im in a crafty mood then i make necklaces and stuff with them then i usually sell them during the spring festival "  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:11 pm
"That's cool James. His name is Jacob by the way. He might visit this winter break. He doesn't even want to go to Drumstrang."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:25 pm
if he doesnt want to be there then why does he attend their school?
and thats kool that he might visit during the winter

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 pm
"His parents are convinced that Hogwarts will 'change him'. They're a bit over protective. But they went to Hogwarts. I think they went when You-Know-Who was invading the forest and stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:01 pm
"hmm that might be true the dark lord was very vicious when he invaded the school
still they should let him make his own choices "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:24 pm
"Well James, he's a first year like me." Sam then looked up at the sky. His eyes were blue, just like the sky...  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:43 pm
"i dojnt care if he is a 7th year he should still be allowed to make his own choices cause if you cant make your own choices and mistakes then you wont learn from your choices and will live someone else's life which is not a good thing for the soul"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:59 pm
"James, it's fine really. It's the law that parents and or guardians must keep children under control until there 18. Until they think they can trust their kids, the kids doesn't make the choices."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 pm
*Summer had kept her mouth quiet, listening to thm bicker back and forth until she found something she could say*
James, you have grown up with elvish customs, but to us humans, parents make your decisions until you are, by law, an adult. Just because he doesn't like Durmstrang doesn't mean its his choice.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:25 am
Sam nods to Summer. "Quite true. I have to agree with Summer. He loves Hogsmade though too. Sometimes I see him when he goes to Hogsmade. Drumstrang has different breaks then us you see, since it gets too cold to go to school in the winter. So, he gets a huge break in the winter, and a week off in the Summer. That's when we go to California."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games