Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Moonlite__Syren
NAME: Vivian (Vivie, Viv, Moony, or Sy)
ABOUT ME: I'm the yin yang. I can be loud; I can be quiet. I can be the wall flower; or the life of the party. I can be the nicest, generous person but rub me wrong and I'll round house kick you with witty, verbal insults. All in all I'm smart and I like to observe and I like jumping for all opportunities that come my way. I try to be the nicest person I can be and I believe everyone deserves a clean slate when first met. And I hate seeing people mad or sad. I do every trick in the book just to bring a smile on your face. ^^
PETS:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Lobo!
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, painting, singing, performing at the arts center, modeling, designing clothes and outfits, fiddling with editing software, photography, writing, music, dancing, melee weapons, art, video games, camping, hiking, salt water fishing, going to parties, raves, and kick backs.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Pushing eight years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Just ask me. I love talking. But please, if you send me a PM, state where you've seen/met me.

Please read the sticky regarding the use of the word Wicca 3nodding .
Also, cute Weimaraner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm
NAME: Jessica (RL) or Ammarrete, Mara (gaia)
ABOUT ME: what can i say about myself? lol anything you would like to know just ask. I am just like a open BOS smile
PETS: Male cat named Briar
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Reading, Drawing, Music, Internet, and Movies
CURRENT PATH razz agan, Wiccan Ecclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been studying since I was 10 practiceing since about 15
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Blessings!  

Ammarrete

Sparkly Lunatic

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm
You too should read through the sticky/announcement 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm
NAME: Steve
ABOUT ME: I'm just another human on this beautiful earth. I'm an avid reader and writer. I love art in any form. Passionate, down-to-earth, crude, tactless, a great listener, mediator, essentially I'm a walking paradox.
PETS: One dog.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, writing, painting, drawing, interior design, cooking, gardening.
CURRENT PATH:Eclectic
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:6+ years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm gay, but it doesn't define my life.  

Chrono-Trigger-2012

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Violet Song jat Shariff

Also, cute Weimaraner.

I did read it. I just threw in one of the religions because I don't really know what I am per se. I have a lot of influences from different practices.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:04 pm
Moonlite__Syren
Violet Song jat Shariff

Also, cute Weimaraner.

I did read it. I just threw in one of the religions because I don't really know what I am per se. I have a lot of influences from different practices.

It's acceptable to say "none", or "I don't know yet". Those are good honest answers.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Chrono-Trigger-2012

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:44 pm
Just say you're Eclectic. *shrug* Works for everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:45 pm
Morgandria
Moonlite__Syren
Violet Song jat Shariff

Also, cute Weimaraner.

It's acceptable to say "none", or "I don't know yet". Those are good honest answers.

Okey dokey. I'll edit my profile.  

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:46 pm
Chrono-Trigger-2012
Just say you're Eclectic. *shrug* Works for everything.

Lol, true that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 pm
Name: My real name is Melissa but I go by Icewolf alot

About me: well I used to live in winnipeg manitoba but I recently moved to Ontario in 2009 , the town I live in is very full of christians so I feel isolated alittle bit lol anything else you want to know I will post on my profile smile

Pets: I have two cats both are male one i got from a friend three monthes ago as a kitten and the other is A 2 year old cat i got recently from a shelter

Hobbies/Interests: My hobbies are doing crochet and other crafts , reading , journaling , blogging , writing, surfing the net , and enjoying the outdoors.

Current Path: my current is unknown at the moment still trying to find which path suits me still smile

How long been studying/interested: I have studying and researching wicca for 2 years but have been interested in wicca since I was 18

Anything else you want to share: I have nothing else to share right now but if anything new in my life comes up I always post it in my journal here on gaia and oh I love to make new friends in wicca so feel free to add me to your friends list if ya like smile  

IceWolf-Crowfire

Ivy_tsuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 pm
NAME: Ivy_Tsuki
ABOUT ME: Umm, I am not Asian... I'm American. I am currently living in South Korea and working as an english teacher. I am pagan. Born into pagan family. I was the president of the student pagan assoication at my University. Did my minor in religion focusing on indigenous religions of North America. Currently taking a break from school but plan on going back to get my masters and PhD in religion and ecology.
PETS: currently none sad
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Hiking, dancing, singing, anime, marital arts.
CURRENT PATH: pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: truly my entire life, brought up in it
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: nothing I can think of...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:37 am
NAME: Zell
ABOUT ME: sometimes im a real joke but i make sense, i am.
PETS: rabbit
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: drawing, photography, writting/ faerie and anime
CURRENT PATH:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:since 6 yrs old XD
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Just asks me and I'll promise I will give my best to help. XD

thanks...User Image  

skowar

BluMommy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 pm
NAME: Ashley {aka} AshMonsterr, AshBash, Monsterr
ABOUT ME: umm im shy and im kinda a loner but i really want to open up more to people. i dont hate people i can't do that. i love to make friends and i like to draw and sing and just be myself. no one else. i love music and i worry too much on how i look. i try to talk i geuss :] and i love to see u guys smile so yeaaahh...
PETS: i have a puppy named Chewy :3
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: read my about me :p
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since i was in 7th or 8th grade and i just converted to wicca last yeah and im pretty new to it.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: ummm i like funny things o.o; lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm
NAME: Caitlin, although I go by Usagi
ABOUT ME: I am a very friendly and knowledgeable person. I try to learn as much as possible and be as helpful as I can.
PETS: 6 cats, 4 dogs, 3 hermit crabs, 1 snake, and 1 praying mantis.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I enjoy drawing and am involved in my schools drama club (ie. I am in A LOT of plays)
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Paganism, mostly druidic practices though.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 6 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: That should be about it :3

Usagi Akumu

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 pm
NAME:Eddie
ABOUT ME:let's see stoic sometimes, to old for my age, love horror movies, sad poems, anime/manga, japanese(not whaling)
PETS: 1 dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: japanese history & culture, drawing and poetry
CURRENT PATH: pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: studying this year, intrested about 4 yr's
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i'm gay and my mood depends on the music i listen to(despite how weird that sounds)  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games