Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sebyth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:07 pm
Errol McGillivray
xp

XD
I don't play many fighting games, because I'm horrible with button-mashing and have terrible coordination and strategy XP So though the moves look somewhat familiar... I just don't know sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:28 pm
Sebyth
Errol McGillivray
xp

XD
I don't play many fighting games, because I'm horrible with button-mashing and have terrible coordination and strategy XP So though the moves look somewhat familiar... I just don't know sweatdrop
Heh. Button mashing won't get you far in SC2 with the guard impacts and the counters. I'll gladly tell you guys, but I'm gonna keep giving you a chance at it. *waves letters around*  

Errol McGillivray

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:32 pm
That's how you pwn most fighting games.

Learning and using the counters.
Baffle your opponents!
Dodge their attacks!
Bring their frustrated button mashing to tragedy!

Either that or find a character with one cheap move. Then use it over and over and over again.

I'm going to throw in my guess. Talim?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:37 pm
Toshihiko
That's how you pwn most fighting games.

Learning and using the counters.
Baffle your opponents!
Dodge their attacks!
Bring their frustrated button mashing to tragedy!

Either that or find a character with one cheap move. Then use it over and over and over again.

I'm going to throw in my guess. Talim?
xd Talim? It's nothing like her moves. I'm suprised no one picked it up yet.

And that use the same move again and again... so annoying. But eight way run does wonders for that. So does a parry.  

Errol McGillivray

Lazarous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:40 pm
The problem with the reserved posts is that few are going to remember to go back and check them after a page or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:43 pm
Lazarous
The problem with the reserved posts is that few are going to remember to go back and check them after a page or so.
It's already happening. The good thing is they can be deleted. I also don't think you should reserve a post if you don't plan on posting within 12 hours. Edit: If you reserve and vanish for a couple days, then you'll definately forget about it. OR it wouldn't even make sense by the time you do it. We move pretty fast considering we're drawing.  

Errol McGillivray

Lazarous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:52 pm
Eeyup. 3nodding Good practice for fast sketches.

Hnn... I should probably draw something. >__> Nobody's gonna take me seriously enough to attack if I'm smashed to pieces against a rock.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:57 pm
Toshiko: Why, thanks! Boog and I have the benefit of knowing each other for a while and playing off of each other.

Errol....Nightmare. Sky splitter move, then you finish up in the night behind stance. Yes, no? (Feel foolish for trying again and again. sweatdrop )

I learned not to button mash after getting my a** handed to me by more experienced players. Hoo. I can hold my own with Cassie, but when I'm feelign cheap I use Talim. I like her side-stepping/running up the walls when in a pinch.  

Cindle

RPDOfficer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:00 pm
Omg if it is Nightmare I'm gonna feel like an idiot. He's the only character I play as >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:21 pm
RPDOfficer
Omg if it is Nightmare I'm gonna feel like an idiot. He's the only character I play as >.<

Are you really good with him? Good Nightmare players scare me, as so good Ivy and Cervantes players.

..Buu, I reserved a post today, but was planning to get to it by Tuesday or maybe Wednesday (Next time I get scanner access). Hope it doesn't get deleted..  

Cindle

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:22 pm
My brother is excellent with Cervantes and Voldo.

I don't think I've ever really played with Nightmare.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:29 pm
Voldo is the funniest crotch-tacular player. I like pairing the Renaissance costume with tambourines and doing the crotch-thrust move at my friends(where he walks on his hands and he thrusts upwards). Also the Wyrm. If that doesn't kill my opponent, my fancy dances and spinning will render them helpless with laughter and I can make a quick kill. ^^  

Cindle

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:15 pm
We spent a lot of our time turning alternative music on, turning the videogame music down, and then shoving the players together and doing harmless moves so they looked like there were dancing.

If you move Voldo around a stationary player, it's fantastic.
gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:24 pm
Cindle
RPDOfficer

Are you really good with him? Good Nightmare players scare me, as so good Ivy and Cervantes players.

..Buu, I reserved a post today, but was planning to get to it by Tuesday or maybe Wednesday (Next time I get scanner access). Hope it doesn't get deleted..

I am Very Good with him. I practiced with his character in Soul Blade, Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur 2......Soon to be 3 *holds up Reserve recepit!*  

RPDOfficer

Cindle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:52 pm
Toshihiko
We spent a lot of our time turning alternative music on, turning the videogame music down, and then shoving the players together and doing harmless moves so they looked like there were dancing.

If you move Voldo around a stationary player, it's fantastic.
gonk

xd True! He's sleazy.

@RPD: Gahh, a Soul Blade player! I bow to you.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games