Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 am

Hope's breathe was sharp and quick, her side ached and her head felt ready to burst. The world around her spun, her eyes fluttering open and closed as she tried to see clearly.
"Alex?" She yelled, moving forward, always forward. "Come here..." Hope's voice cracked; she stopped and bent over in a coughing fit. "Ow..." She mumbled, her hands moved to the nagging pain...
Warm liquid ran over her hand, her side flared like fire.
"No, no, no!" How could she find Alex injured? Tears rolled down her cheeks faster now, her head spun, Hope sunk to her knees, holding her head. "Just... make it stop..."
CRACK. Some where not too far off a twig snapped. More snaps, some labored breathing. "Come on, you'll be fine." Said a soothing voice Hope would know anywhere. "...Edward?" Her voice seemed fragile and broken, showing her pain. "My god... Hope?" The voice shot back quickly and quietly. "Yes..." She whispered, but knew it would be loud enough.
Through the bushes and trees stepped her brother... and god was she surprised. Edward was supporting Seymour, looking anxious. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking around and behind him.
"I gotta go. Meet me later by our spot." Edward said, hugging Hope quickly and jogging off at a new voice. "Where the hell are you, Edward?!"
Hope watched him go, her head tilted. Hadn't he noticed the blood? Her tears?
What was happening to Edward? Even when he was most hurried, he saw EVERYTHING. That's why he was a good soldier, he paid attention.

Edward kept his breathe even, not letting it get raged and out of control. "Right here." He muttered to 'The Lord'. His best friend, smiled wickedly over at him. "Hey man. Time to go to the castle." He directed this as a threat towards Seymour. Edward bared his teeth, "Shut it." He growled. "What the hell?!" The Lord grumbled, eyes glowing. Edward was sucked back into the spell. "To the castle." His pointed teeth poked out in a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 am
((Wait... I didn't quite understand that. So Edward's gone evil, and he's capturing my character?))  

Furyal

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:14 pm
** Uhm. This might not help, me trying to explain and all... I feel dazed. Heh... 3-4 hrs of sleep... not good... -babbles- Anywho... wha? -rereads- Yay, yay. Edward was put under a spell thingy by teh evil people... -yawns- And uhm... yea... they got youh.... -falls over- ~~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:31 pm
((Thanks. And your signature sounds drunk.))

"I could get out of this right now if I wanted to." Seymour barked. "Just take me to wherever." He glared at the other man, watching Edward get sucked into the portal like spell. "Your gonna throw me in that too? Or do you want me to jump in it myself?"Yeah, Seymour was angry, but if he was going to escape, he shouldn't struggle.
Yeah Right. He thoguht. Like I'll ever be able to do that.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 am
"Myu! Kii!" Mirabel grinned, stroking them lovingly. "How ever did you get here?!"

The two cats purred, and ignored her question. They smirked at eachother slyly, and then Mirabel giggled.

"Well, how ever you did it, great job! We're together again!" Mirabel marveled happily. She was reunited with her best friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:02 pm
(Wasn't my character to be taken prisoner with Seymour as well? Just clearing things up so I know what to post the next time I check it.)  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 am
((I am not really sure... xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:31 am
** Up to you. What do you want? Edward can find you if you wanna be taken prisoner. Or maybe you can stumble upon Hope. Or Mirabel could find you... or... uhm... ~~

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:47 am
Smoldered-Starlight
** Up to you. What do you want? Edward can find you if you wanna be taken prisoner. Or maybe you can stumble upon Hope. Or Mirabel could find you... or... uhm... ~~

((I don't know... I guess James will just recover from runnning into the tree and stumble around till he runs into Hope and Mirabel.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:29 pm
** Ok. I'll post after you. ~~

high tendencies

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 am
((Okay. See you in the RP soon. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:47 pm
The pain that racked his head finally receding to become only a minor headache, although his head was still throbbing. Shaking off the shackles of unconsciousness, James regained control his body and set about sitting up. Propping himself up against a trees trunk, James slowly rose from a sitting position to stand up.

Clearing the dried blood from his face using his shirt, James glanced about for his notebook which lay near some exposed roots of the tree that had it him. Comforted by the feeling of his notebook again in his hand, James calls out for his friends as he wandered deeper into the forest.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 am
Mirabel heard Jame's callings, and she yelled, "I'm over here!"

She placed her left hand on Kii and her right hand on Myu, to keep them on her shoulders, and then jumped out of the tree with agility and grace. She landed on her feet.

"James! I'm over here!" she yelled again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:15 am
Hearing one of his friends answer his calls, James begins to stumble in that direction. "I hear ya and am headed that way." James yells back.  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:11 am
Mirabel heard James' reply, and then started running in the direction of his voice. Kii and Myu clung on tightly to Mirabel's shoulders with their claws, but Mirable was used to it, so it didn't hurt at all.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff