Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:10 pm
shickto bowed to the girls and said bye i'll call you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:39 pm
As Shickto walked away, Jynx signaled to them that he would call instead of him. one of them giggled at his gesture.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:02 pm
shickto koncked jynx on the head. and said shut up shickto walked in the gate and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:41 pm
"Horses won't be need, and we can reach the Battle City within two days if we ride." Kazu said. She motioned to the motorcycles lined up against the wall. "Who is coming with us?" She asked Heiwa.
"Ami and me. Everybody else is already in Lumina Cloth or Breg Epona. besides, having this size of team for the tournament is the best. 6 people are needed, and by my count, we have six. There are four in your group, and two in mine."
Ami walked over to Jynx. "Well then, I don't think a phone call is going to be needed." She giggled.
Kazu muttered something under her breath.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm
shickto was day dreaming about the girls and then he said hey can we just do whatever were gaana do then shincho started to call some one while he had his back turned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 am
Jynx blushed. "This is a team tourney, or does it start out team and end in a battle royal?" Jynx asked grabbing some goggles.As they headed out Jynx and Shickto drove close by Ami. "Shickto should you really be trying to trump me in getting with girls, you know thier always choosing me first." Jynx yelled as he hit a ramp and flew ahead of the group.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:13 pm
"It starts as a team and ends as a team!" Kazu yelled over the roar of the bikes. "Since we have 6 people, we'll all be working together in each fight. Don't use your full strength! We can't let others start looking in on us and our history!"
---That night---
"We're already over halfway there. Tonight we'll stop, tomorrow we're in Lumina Cloth and the tournament." Heiwa said, hopping off his bike. Kazu followed his example and leaned the bike against the tree.
A stomach rumbled. "I'm hungry..." Heiwa muttered. He walked away from the group, calling, "I'll be back in an hour!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:17 pm
Jynx pulled out a completly roast chicken from his bag. "You don't have to leave." Jynx said cutting the chicken into six pieces.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:30 pm
"Oh, yes he does." Kazu said, taking one of the pieces for herself. "He eats about 5 times more than one ordinary person in one sitting. How he manages to stay so thin really eludes me." She took a bite and then started talking again after she swallowed it. "What is your plan for the arena? We're all fighting as a team, so I'd like to know what you're planning so we can work with it."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:35 pm
"Like you said, we need to take it easy on the weaker fighters, but we still need to show a sense of team work, so I'll do a multiple shadow clone jutsu, making 6 clones in all. Then we could pick the clones up and throw them at the others, basically using them as decoys, then when the people attack the clones we come in with our super one hitter quiters." Jynx explained his plan for the first round.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:50 pm
"Sounds easy enough, but periodically there are teams with ninja in them. They probably won't be fooled by that." Kazu said, stretching her limbs. "The second round will probably be like the first. It's when you get to the third round that things start to get tough, because, by then, most of the weaker teams have been weeded out."
Ami walked over to them, a small smile on her face. "But I'm a pirate, my skills are for closs combat and big, oversized guns." She said, sitting down next to him.
"Then shoot the gun..." Kazu said. "Just don't hit us. That would be bad, considering the last time I went into the arena with you."
"But that was an accident! I swear!" Ami said quickly.
"Of course..." Kazu grinned. An actual grin, not a sadistic smile, or a smirk, but a grin. "I still remember all the recuperation that I had to do after I got hit, too." She laughed at the memory.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:00 pm
As Ami talked about her gun Jynx whispered to himself. "She can handle my big, oversized gun anyday."  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Kazu decided to ignore him. She sighed and got up, taking something out of her bag.
"Where are you going?" Ami asked.
"I need to cover the mark." Kazu said. She turned and walked away, going towards the stream that ran near the campsite.
--- More than an Hour Later---
"He's still not back yet... damn it, Heiwa!" Kazu cursed. She was pacing back and forth, watching the borders of the camp. "You're always good to your word, what the hell is taking you so long?"
She caught a glint of metal and was about to shoot before she realized who it was. "Heiwa!"
Heiwa was running towards them, his sword drawn. "Come on, we have to go now! They're already on our trail!" He said quickly.
"Who?" Kazu asked. A bullet was fired and neatly cut her bangs a half an inch shorter. She quickly got herself under control. "R- Right!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:13 pm
Jynx hoped on a motorcycle and speed off, he was lucky he was trained to fight at night, because he would've hit a tree more than once.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:20 pm
"Damn it, I hate getting shot at..." Heiwa muttered under his breath. He rode infront of them. Kazu noticed a blossoming red mark on the lower part of his back.
"Heiwa, you're bleeding!" She yelled.
"I'm fine. It's nothing. The faster we get there, the better now." He called back. His eyes were starting to switch, going from their normal green to ones with golden eyes and slitted pupils.
Kazu also noticed the change in the aura surrounding him. "Don't do anything stupid!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff