Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Sniper Game Archives
Round 2 Thread [Unlocked/New Announcement April 25 12:35PM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daisybug

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Did you eat any of that chili Lucky?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm
daisybug
Razin Frostdrake
daisybug
[sorry everyone we had nasty t-storms last night and my broadband was out] looks like we're still no closer to figuring out who the killer is

Has that creepy morgue guy being doing the questioning or the police?

*mumbles half asleep* i don't think there's been any real question yet . . . but the only guy who talks is Creepy Alex . . . *passes back out*

(HAH you had horrible storms last night too ? i was driving through one and ended up hydroplaning for a good block or two . . . you aren't by any chance in the "mid-south" to keep it vague as possible)

Oh it was awful .. I think they said we got 4 inches of rain from the storm .. um I'm more mid-north but definitely mid-ish .. lol

rofl so it was probly the same storm system . . . it sucked here too . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:12 pm
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
-He clears his throat and looked around as if he had woken out of a trance. He seemed different some how- "I didn't take the rum because I don't drink, and further more....." -He stood up and looked around at everybody. His voice had changed from it's former stutter to a more clear commanding voice- if I was the killer Raz you wouldn't be around right now." -A smile crossed his face and he started to walk back and forth across the room looking at his notepad- "Lets look at the facts here. LCP was sent to the hospital due to something she drank...or supposedly drank." -He stopped in his tracks- "It's also known that Raz has a hidden compartment under one of his horns, whos to say he didn't take the poison out from it and put it in the Rum?" -He looked at Raz with a cocky look on his face- "See why I take notes now?"

you didn't take good enough notes then Red Boy . . . and you didn't even hear what i just said . . . i wasn't talking about Pixie Chick and Rum i was talking bout Pixie Chick and Lipton Cold Brew Ice Tea . . . she brought a bag of it to make herself tea . . . she offered some to you but you declined . . . then she ended up poisoned . . . if i remember right you were the only one near her when she had her tea . . . so you are the crazed killer RED BOY ! . . .

and no Pixie Chick you almost died . . . he's the crazed killer but if you were the sniper he'd be dead for it by now . . . so you're not a killer, but HE is . . . *continues staring at Red Boy*

"Like I said I would have killed you not her. Well well well look what we have here a bottle of your own special rum Raz? It would be hard for me to poison something I didn't know she had and that she had her eyes on all the time but if somebody had switched out the Rum that was going around then maybe she wasn't the target at all. Maybe somebody put out some poison rum in the hopes of getting a different person."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:16 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
-He clears his throat and looked around as if he had woken out of a trance. He seemed different some how- "I didn't take the rum because I don't drink, and further more....." -He stood up and looked around at everybody. His voice had changed from it's former stutter to a more clear commanding voice- if I was the killer Raz you wouldn't be around right now." -A smile crossed his face and he started to walk back and forth across the room looking at his notepad- "Lets look at the facts here. LCP was sent to the hospital due to something she drank...or supposedly drank." -He stopped in his tracks- "It's also known that Raz has a hidden compartment under one of his horns, whos to say he didn't take the poison out from it and put it in the Rum?" -He looked at Raz with a cocky look on his face- "See why I take notes now?"

you didn't take good enough notes then Red Boy . . . and you didn't even hear what i just said . . . i wasn't talking about Pixie Chick and Rum i was talking bout Pixie Chick and Lipton Cold Brew Ice Tea . . . she brought a bag of it to make herself tea . . . she offered some to you but you declined . . . then she ended up poisoned . . . if i remember right you were the only one near her when she had her tea . . . so you are the crazed killer RED BOY ! . . .

and no Pixie Chick you almost died . . . he's the crazed killer but if you were the sniper he'd be dead for it by now . . . so you're not a killer, but HE is . . . *continues staring at Red Boy*

"Like I said I would have killed you not her. Well well well look what we have here a bottle of your own special rum Raz? It would be hard for me to poison something I didn't know she had and that she had her eyes on all the time but if somebody had switched out the Rum that was going around then maybe she wasn't the target at all. Maybe somebody put out some poison rum in the hopes of getting a different person."

wrong . . . again . . . she showed you the bag and said cold brew because you freaked over her making tea with cold water . . . and i got this rum the other night from the pirate chick . . . i capped it and tucked it away just before going to sleep i didn't want to waste alcohol ya know . . . she claimed i couldn't handle the rum, i told her "i handled it just fine i didn't throw up like a little kid did i ?"  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]

wrong . . . again . . . she showed you the bag and said cold brew because you freaked over her making tea with cold water . . . and i got this rum the other night from the pirate chick . . . i capped it and tucked it away just before going to sleep i didn't want to waste alcohol ya know . . . she claimed i couldn't handle the rum, i told her "i handled it just fine i didn't throw up like a little kid did i ?"
"I asked her how she could make tea in cold water and she said cold brew. Well then lets assume it wasn't a drink at all, could it be possible the food we got was poisoned?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:32 pm
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]
Razin Frostdrake
[Zigaroma]

"I asked her how she could make tea in cold water and she said cold brew. Well then lets assume it wasn't a drink at all, could it be possible the food we got was poisoned?"

it's possible but i haven't eaten yet . . . reptiles ,which i more or less am, tend to go a long period without meals . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Razin Frostdrake

it's possible but i haven't eaten yet . . . reptiles ,which i more or less am, tend to go a long period without meals . . .

"I ate my own food and you didn't eat so that would explain why we aren't sick. Also if I recall isn't LCP the only one who ate what they gave us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:17 pm
I ate some of the food. ((I think?))

((yes I ate some donuts on page 16. Was LCP sick before or after that?))  

Salmay
Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Salmay

"But was it something they gave us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:43 pm
[Zigaroma]
Salmay

How many people ate the donuts? And the crazed note writer/potential crazed killer mentioned the rum.  

Salmay
Captain

[Zigaroma]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 pm
Salmay
[Zigaroma]
Salmay

How many people ate the donuts? And the crazed note writer/potential crazed killer mentioned the rum.
"Why ask that to the 'crazed note writer/potential killer?'" -He glared at her then wrote more notes down in his notepad-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:49 pm
"There's one thing you guys havnt thought about" She looks around the room. "Who saved Pixie Chick. If they stood up and said they did it, we'd know one less person who's a killer"  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Intergalactic StarDust

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:04 pm
User Image

"I left before I could eat or drink anything beacause of this little bugger." Psy said to her hat. Larry poked his head out and hissed.
"You may have saved my life, little buddy."
Koo Koo ca Choo...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:05 pm
"Who the hell is Pixie Chick?"  

Intergalactic StarDust

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 pm
"Pixie Chick aka Lucky charms pancake. I didnt eat anything either i was past out from sun burn or turning to get Razin to carm down."  
Sniper Game Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff