Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Tune In! What are YOU listening to? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm
*clicks link* I will listen~!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm
YAY that was awesome~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 am
Listening to some Cruxshadows songs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am
Center of the Universe by Kamelot from album Epica  

Shadeius

Omnipresent Loiterer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 am
I've heard a few songs from Kamelot! They're awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 pm
Once Upon A Troubadour by Nightwish from album Angels Fall First Album

That was greatest Finnish band ever been too bad it's ruined now that Tarja Turunen (Old lead singer was kicked out)  

Shadeius

Omnipresent Loiterer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:03 am
Was she really kicked out? I thought she went solo?

And Nightwish is AWESOME. But I like the new singer too~! Annette has a really soothing voice. It's sort of soft and cute. And I discovered Nightwish through their new songs with Annette, and one of my favorites is Amaranth!! biggrin It's like the theme song of one of my favorite books. XD Or at least I think it fits the book SO WELL. But Nightwish with Tarja is pretty epic. biggrin I like both Tarja and Annette equally.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 am
I discovered this super-catchy song yesterday. XD And now I can't help but have it stuck in my head and I constantly get an urge to get up and dance. xD;;

Yeah...
So it's called Crazy by Son Dam Bi. It's a Korean song.

*wants to dance*  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Shadeius

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 am
Otulissa
Was she really kicked out? I thought she went solo?

And Nightwish is AWESOME. But I like the new singer too~! Annette has a really soothing voice. It's sort of soft and cute. And I discovered Nightwish through their new songs with Annette, and one of my favorites is Amaranth!! biggrin It's like the theme song of one of my favorite books. XD Or at least I think it fits the book SO WELL. But Nightwish with Tarja is pretty epic. biggrin I like both Tarja and Annette equally.

In my opinion Tarja is much better... Old Nightwish was opera metal and now it's symphonic power metal or something. There is huge difference in genre. (you can compare Tarja versus Annette)

Also there is nobody who can sing like Turunen.

Quote:
After the recording in the Hartwall Areena (Helsinki) on October 21, 2005, of the new live DVD End of an Era (released June 2006), the four other members of Nightwish decided that it was best to continue Nightwish without Tarja Turunen, a feeling they expressed through an open letter which was given to Turunen by Tuomas Holopainen after the concert, and afterwards posted on the band’s website. It was written by Holopainen but signed by the other band members. The main justification given in the letter for Turunen’s dismissal was that the band felt that both her husband Marcelo Cabuli (an Argentine businessman) and commercial interests had changed her attitude towards the band.

Turunen responded to the incident twice, during a press conference in Finland and in Germany, saying that her dismissal came entirely as a shock to her, given that she had not been notified before the letter was given to her. She felt that the personal attacks on her husband were unwarranted, and that playing the issue out in public was “senselessly cruel”. She expressed these feelings through her own open letter, which was published on her personal website, and through various TV, magazine, and newspaper interviews.

Since then, Turunen has focused on her solo career, however she is still often performing old Nightwish songs on live concerts.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 am
I'm listening to Regina Spektor, though I doubt many people have heard of her, Lolz!  

EitaK Everlasting

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:51 am
Yeah. I understand the difference in genre. Opera metal AND symphonic poewr metal is awesome. ^_^ So is any sort of Gothic Metal or symphonic lyrical metal. But, I'm a very diverse and random person. XD I enjoy EVERY genre of music. When I say every, I mean every. Metal, Rock, Alternative, Techno, Pop, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Rap, Rhythm and Blues, Trance, Soundtrack, Classical, Ambient, Industrial, New Age, Darkwave... you name it. ^_~

Oh, wow. So they dismissed her just like that?! sad That's so sad!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm
I.. have been listening to Far Off Dawn.  

I Castiel Novak I

Angelic Hunter

15,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100

Holypandas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 pm
Right now, I'm listening to What I've Done by Linkin Park!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 am
I'm listening to New Slang by The Shins.  

l Lia l

Salty Wench

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm
I LOVE What I've Done by Linkin Park!  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash