Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
your username.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.<
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 pm
Triple Time
My name means nothing, I don't remember why i chose it.

That kinda sucks for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm
Mine is just a name I like and 13 is just a number I put at the end cause kenshi was used.

Kenshi13

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm
Kenshi13
Mine is just a name I like and 13 is just a number I put at the end cause kenshi was used.

When I first saw your username, I thought it was "Kenshin."
:0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 pm
Oh, I made this username back when I was a little lass in the seventh grade. I was your generic overly energetic, easily excitably, and was all-in-all quite annoying. Hence, the "Hyper" part. As for the "pegasus" portion... well, I had been recently banned from a My Little Pony community (oh dear, I think I forgot to mention I was severely stupid) and with that reality check learned about this magical net etiquette thing. Anyway, I wanted to keep in tune with the whole mythological horse thing but "Hyper Unicorn," just didn't have a nice ring. "Hyper Pegasus" did though, and I've been using it since.

So... yeah, about 8 or 9 years that has been my username all over the interwebs. Don't wear it out. ;D  

Hyper Pegasus

Tipsy Strawberry

Rose 4 Sharon

Barton Spirit

8,525 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:42 pm
I chose the name because I like the name rose and Sharon were both pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm
YesterDaysNews
I was playing G.U. today and Atoli explained that her username was named after a small bird she liked.

Whats your username mean or named for?

My sister and I thought "YesterdaysNews" would be a good name for an Emo band XD

uhh balmung is after the sword in a play. Mine is based of Varia and a member of Varia. Varia is from KHr. Im rainign money to change it Xelnyn[nobody name]  

iXelnyn

Romantic Informer

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Professor Memnoch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm
My name mean's Rising Devil, I was given it as a Nickname in an old MMO I played and it just stuck =D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:18 am
Memnoch Reizo
My name mean's Rising Devil, I was given it as a Nickname in an old MMO I played and it just stuck =D

I see. That's pretty cool.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am
Hyper Pegasus
Oh, I made this username back when I was a little lass in the seventh grade. I was your generic overly energetic, easily excitably, and was all-in-all quite annoying. Hence, the "Hyper" part. As for the "pegasus" portion... well, I had been recently banned from a My Little Pony community (oh dear, I think I forgot to mention I was severely stupid) and with that reality check learned about this magical net etiquette thing. Anyway, I wanted to keep in tune with the whole mythological horse thing but "Hyper Unicorn," just didn't have a nice ring. "Hyper Pegasus" did though, and I've been using it since.

So... yeah, about 8 or 9 years that has been my username all over the interwebs. Don't wear it out. ;D

Oh wow. I think your username has a good ring to it. Like even though it almost seems like it's just 2 words together, they work. I dunno how to explain it. :c  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 am
Grieverr
Hyper Pegasus

Oh wow. I think your username has a good ring to it. Like even though it almost seems like it's just 2 words together, they work. I dunno how to explain it. :c

It sounds like a secret attack or something, you know? I mean, can't you just picture Azure Kite or Haseo shouting out "Hyper Pegasus!" instead of "Ghost Falcon!"?
But dang, why do I have trouble noticing certain posts? That is an awesome username, and I had no idea. :T  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Hyper Pegasus

It sounds like a secret attack or something, you know? I mean, can't you just picture Azure Kite or Haseo shouting out "Hyper Pegasus!" instead of "Ghost Falcon!"?
But dang, why do I have trouble noticing certain posts? That is an awesome username, and I had no idea. :T

I COULD TOTALLY SEE THAT, BRO.
It does sound like a twin blade attack. All fast sounding and stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm
Mine is the name of my main RPC. The "lord" part is the title that his followers add before saying his name, even though he's not a lord.  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Hitsukei

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:49 pm
Hitsukei, remove the “i” and it means “arson” in Japanese. This was also the name of one of my characters from my notes. I go by this name on quite a few different sites.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:05 pm
@Lord Tai
That's pretty cool. :0 How long have you been using that name?

@Hitsukei
Ohh. Why'd you decided to add the "i" at the end of it?

I try to go by Griever on most sites, but the name is always taken, so I have to think of random cool sounding names instead. :[

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Hitsukei

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 pm
Grieverr
@Lord Tai
That's pretty cool. :0 How long have you been using that name?

@Hitsukei
Ohh. Why'd you decided to add the "i" at the end of it?

I try to go by Griever on most sites, but the name is always taken, so I have to think of random cool sounding names instead. :[

I liked the Japanese name kei (pronounced "kay"). By adding "i" to the end of Hitsuke the name is still pronounced the same as if it wasn't there ("He-su-kay"). I also liked the way "i" looks at the end of the name while spelled in Hiragana. ひつけ(Hitsuke) vs. ひつけい(Hitsukei).

I guess my user name is really not much deferent from placing another "r" at the end of your name. The second r does look good in your user name though. It gives it some character. I can see no problem with anyone else having your name. (I find Hitsuke taken but never Hitsukei)  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff