Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 pm
Her eyes softened on his, getting up on her tiptoes to kiss him again. "I want a moment...alone...t-to think." Her smile was shy, a bit embarassed. "Please, Zach...I'll follow shortly,ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:24 pm
He sighed and smiled, kissing her back softly. "I'll hold you to it, Ry." He hugged her tightly once more, then walked over to his sister. "Abyss?" He asked. Alice shook her head. "Good."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Ry turned from the two siblings, walking away a little to have space. Space she needed...to disappear. Murmuring faster then any human ever could accomplice without pulling something, Ry suddenly turned into numbers, disappearing completely.

((I'm going to wait for Lance and you, then we'll get on to partish two ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:33 pm
Zach roared in anger-literally-as Ry's presence disappeared. Black exploded off him, changing his appearance completely... black, waist long hair, glowing, demonic red eyes... pale skin, almost white. Black, flowing robes covered him. There were two swords at his side, two more on his back, a sleek, evil looking bow on his back.

"s**t, s**t, s**t... not good... Havoc got out... I shouldn't release Abyss... definitely not Chaos... ********! I'm out of options!"  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 pm
The unknown figure smiled as the energy drew his attention. This ones powers were more developed than Lances that was for sure. The excess power was almost to tempting for him to stay hidden. Yet he continued to put his right and left hands on the leaves of a tree. As he stood on the fifth branch from the ground about twelve yards up. The creatures mouth began to water as he watched this demon in all what he considered glory.

Lance's friend he knew he wasn't a match for. As he had failed in every attack on him miserably. But now that he was no longer on this planet and would not be for some time. He was free to feast on these powerful mortals. But how would he go about it. He wasn't a fool, this one would not be an easy catch. Perhaps he could persuade this demon to release the height of his powers. But how, "Dark Link stroked his chin with his index finger on his right hand". As he pondered how to release such energy.!! That's it, "he thought to himself". There was a way to awaken the wrath of both him and Lance at the same time. Lance had some protective feelings toward this girl. Though it was mostly the willingness. To protect damsels in distress it would do. But this other one seemed to hold some genuine feelings for them. He would bide his time until Lance had met with the good Professor. If all went perfectly the professor would weaken Lance for him. He would drain him of all of his energy. Then the other one would fall like a domino.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:09 pm
Lance stopped at the front of the tower where he had been expelled forcefully from. He was going to get some answers about what exactly this place was. His eyes burned red flashing a demon like glow for a second. As he rammed the door leading to the staircase with his right shoulder. Clutching onto the railing he ascended the staircase leading upward. As his energy seemed to climb as he did. It was almost like his Demon side was looking for a fight. While he had merely come here for answers. And his Angelic side seemed to be pretty neutral at this point.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:46 am
(( Part two ^^ ))

Ry materizalized in a blur, in front of Luminay. The other man was no where to be seen. "...I-I-I didn't find the next clue," Ry told him softly. Her "uncle" had his slender arms crossed, sitting in a office chair in front of her. Slowly, he tilted his head to the left, then to the right. Holding herself as steadily as she could, Ry tried not to shake again. "...He's hidden it again...at this location." In his lap was a paper airplane, which he tossed to her. "As usual, X marks the spot....my little lolita." Ry paled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:07 pm
She sighed in defeat. "Which?"

"Chaos," Havoc said in a surprisingly nice tone. His voice was barely changed; but now it was completely irresistable... he watched as Alice changed slowly, her hair becoming long, all the way down to her feet... her eyes becoming pitch black, even the whites. Her skin darkened until it was gray. "Let us go, Chaos." The other nodded, and they spread black wings and flew...  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:48 pm
"What is it e-e-exactly I'm l-looking for?" asked Ry quietly, slipping the map into her breast pocket. Luminay smiled, a dark smile, which was so sinister that it made Ry back up a steo or two. "Just do what I say and I won't shut you down..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:53 pm
He landed lightly on the top of the clock tower, and six wings suddenly sprouted from his back. Three sets were transparent; one was black, one was blood red, and one was dark blue.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:20 pm
Lance's steps up the staircase quickened. As he bolted up the stairs not even bothering to grab onto the railing. He could hear voices at the top of this staircase. Though he didn't know who they belonged to. Had this professor fled from this place. Was he even at the top of this tower.

Lance rammed the door leading to the room he had been in before hand. And as he did this his body flashed with a black glow. Causing the force of the ram to be so strong. That it actually caused the thing to come free of its bolts. The door flew forward into the room. As stards of metal flew inward in a somewhat random fashion. In a random and chaotic way but only fifteen degrees from the front of. Where the door originally stood before Lance destroyed it.

He stood there in the entrance of the door. Then just let a single word slip his lips. As he raised his right arm pointing into the room. Without even bothering to comfirm if anyone was indeed in the room.

LUMINAV!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:23 pm
He heard Lance's voice and suddenly his body faded, passing through the floors until he landed lightly on the same floor as Ry, Lance, and Luminay... he growled, all eight wings spread wide.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm
"A guest,'' the creator of Luminair. "What can I do to you, little runt?" Ry pivoted sharply, surprised anyone tracked her this fast. "...L-L-Lance?" She remembered the man in black calling him by that name. Her chocolate brown eyes were wide with surprise. She pretended not to see Zach...she made her choice...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:27 pm
He suddenly had Luminay by the throat, claws starting to form. "I am not the boy you knew... Zachary, was it? My name is Havoc. Now... Dr. Luminay. Give me one reason to spare your life, or I shall cast your spirit to the Dark Realms."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:32 pm
The doctor smiled at Havoc, sickeningly sweet. Suddenly, he turned into sand, falling through his hands like water. Ry said nothing, watching this all wearily. No one could ever destroy him...except fo-"Dear, dear, dear Havoc..." Luminay was now behind, a pale, callused hand around her throat and the other hand pressing her against his front by applying painful pressure to her gut. "You two boys would do my little lolita a great favor by letting us conduct our buisness in peace," he murmured, his eyes shadowed in a dangerous way.

((Remember boys, you can't kill Luminay just yet ^.~ ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games