Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:55 pm
"Okay, hold on Hikaru, I'll get you out of their soon." He started moving the cans off of the pile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 pm
Hikaru waits, and when the pile is light enough she pushs herself up, rising from the pile of cans like the undead arise from the graves, her saying "I LIIIIIIIIIIVE!" in a real dramatic fashon, joking around "i think i grabbed too many things...." she digs around "hmmmm i guess i didnt grab a can opener.... dang..... oh, thank you Ren, i dont know how longi would have survived under that pile, it was sufficating! i owe you one" she smiled politely at Ren, "it would have been helpful to unhook Rissa, she could have helped" she commented as she walked over to Rissa and unhooked her, taking the harness off, she dropped the harness where it was and walkd over to Ren, giving him a BIG hug, lifting him off the ground in a very tight hug that leaves Ren breathless.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 pm
she listend to Hikaru and REns chat befor watching the girl walk twards her and take the harness off "OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!! im freez again" snorts and trots around in a curcule happily befor turning into a human, she picks up the can hikaru had had befor and turned wolf, her claws digging into the can, she moved the can around with some effort till the lid was mostly open "hear ya go hikaru" she looked at the lable of the can "chilie"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 pm
Ren stepped back, stunned by the giant hug. "No problem" he said. 'That was weird...' he thought. Then he helped gather up the supplies and put them into a grocery cart that was on the ground nearby.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:50 pm
Hikaru smiled, she took the can from Rissa "thank you, my own personal can opener" she joked, "Hey ren, you think you can heat this can up so the chili is eatable? im starved!" she said, handing the now open can of chili to ren, smiling and waiting for it to heat up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:53 pm
she rolled her eyes and sat on the ground looking up at hikaru and ren "not my falt you forgot the can opener" she shrugged "but ill open you guy's can untill you get one" she replied as she moved away into the dakness leaveing both of them alone, she layed down a good distance away, unseable by them and sighed, she glanced around as she layed their bordly what to do, what to do she asked herself  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:09 pm
"No problem." Ren said, taking the can from Hikaru. He held it in one hand, and with the other, he took out a lighter, flicked the sparkwheel and pulled the flame into his hand. Then he put the lighter in his pocket. He kept the flame going, and held the can right over it. When it was done he handed it back to Hikaru. "Be careful." he said "the bottom is a little hot."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Hikaru took the can gratefully from Ren, holding the bottum but not feeling the burn, the normally gray can that was now red from the heat didnt burn her at all, she stared at her hand and the can, wondering why it didnt burn her at all. She shrugged and dumped the contents into her mouth, she quickly at all of the food "Hey Ren, want to have an eating contest, or what about you Rissa, want to have an eating contest????" she asked Rissa "Come on Rissa, have an eating contest with me, pre open the cans though..." she said  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 pm
Rissa's ears perked and glanced over at the two "ummmmmmm no thanks hikaru, i dont do food eating contests" she huffed "but im guessing you guys want me to open food cans for you guys" she replied as she stood up and troted over to the two of them and waited to see if their was going to be an eating contest or not???  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:37 pm
Ren grabbed a can of chopped tomatoes/onions/etc. "I don't really feel like having an eating contest right now. Sorry Hikaru." he said smling. "Hey Rissa, would you mind opening this for me?" he asked her.  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm
she sighed knowing she didnt have to open tons of cans for a contest, she then glanced at ren as he spoke, she sniffed the can shrugged befor opening the can with her claw befor backing away from the opend can  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:44 pm
"Thanks." he said, before chugging down half the can.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:46 pm
"Awwwwwww you guys are no fun" Hikaru pouted before grabbing a can of mystery meat, "hmmmmmm hey Rissa could you open this? oh and dont get your hopes up, i have a bottumless stomache so you may still have to open up tons of cans" she smiled at sukie, already getting a pile of cans ready that she wanted to eat "all of these cans please" she said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:02 pm
"your wellcome" she replied befor glancing at Hiakru "oh darn and i thought i was out of the can opening buisness for the night" she hung her head but opend another can of foods for hikaru  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Hikaru quickly gulped down the can before Rissa could even open or grab the next can, she waited, jumping up and down, the can that Rissa had opened was a can of beans, which was going to be horrible later "beans beans are good for the heart the more you eat the more you --"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff