Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 pm
She looked sad, well, as sad as she could get, I mean c'mon! she's satan's left hand man! She smirked, "must I fix you too, my sweet?" She touched him, tattoos swarmed over him, giving his jade eyes some ruby colour. "now, bath in my masterpeice appon your skin!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:38 pm
Sadly, Xanzibar was still acting cute and cuddly.

The Infernal Matron stepped forward, her withered frame creaking with every step. "He's been purified. That b*****d made 'im good; he might as well be an angel. You're gonna need more help to change him back. Even I can't help. He still loves you, though. He will still defend you."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:48 pm
"Oh, my sweet! I will fix you!" She caressed his sickeningly pure face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:18 am
Xanzibar hugged her. He was fluffy with soft, downy white fur! They dared to make him cute and cuddly!!!

Matron then spoke under her breath, not wanting to incur the wrath of certain people overhearing...

"The ultimate Darkness is needed to counter the ultimate Light... Maybe you should have a word with whoever sent you on that mission..."

She then toddled of, creaking with every step as she always did. "Me 'usband and I will be waiting here once you return. We have some special presents for you to ensure this doesn't happen again. His shift should be finished pretty soon..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:00 am
It was darkness...All Periru could see and feel was darkness. Darkness, but inside of it was a feeling of loss and betrayal...etched with conflicted emotion between two figures who were covered in shadows...

Slowly, Periru tried to open her eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 pm
She nodded, "come, love. Master is waiting." She walked with him through s black portal.

"Master, please, restore my beloved Xanzibar!' She went to her knees.

"At a price, My dear Marish."

"Anything" she wispered.

" I'd have to let Chronos' son back to heaven."

She looked up suddenly, then at her lover. "I....Yes. Do it. I'll have that brat back here befor he can enjoy life again."

Satan nodded.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:17 pm
Kyuuketsuki smiled at Galian, forever stuck in Tartarus. "Farewell, my friend." He walked straight out of Tartarus. Two Furies trailed him, protecting him, as he walked to Elysian. He hummed softly to himself in Greek. "Finally... peace."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:27 pm
Periru woke up somewhere...white. Pure, endless white. Immediatly, she touched her throat, but all she felt was a scar that felt years old. Heat was coming from her skin, yet she still had no heart beat. "Where...am I?" When Periru stood up, she realized she wasn't wearing anything...And for some reason, it didn't feel strange to her.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:31 pm
He bowed to Periru. "The Elysian Fields, what some would call 'heaven'."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:34 pm
Periru looked up at him, her eyes soft. "So...it wasn't a dream, was it?" She tilted her head some.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm
"No... I'm lucky to be here... you, m'dear, were pure all the way through. I'm sorry." He sighed. "You won't be able to see Daemon anymore, though... he's done too much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 pm
Her eyes softened. "...I understand...I would have liked to say goodbye..." Periru looked down at herself and couldn't help but blush some. "I don't feel embarassed...but my memories are screaming at me I should be..." She rubbed the back of her head.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:43 pm
He kissed her softly. "I'm so sorry," He murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:46 pm
Periru smiled a little up at him, then took his hand. "How...can I make it up to you?" She tilted her head up at him, her eyes now the color of crystals once more.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 pm
"I'm sure I can think of something..." He kissed her again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games