Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:29 pm
"Never knew this stuff would come in handy, did you?" Karin asked Erin. "We're also playing the Beatles and so on. But you know about them, right?"

Karin went over to Marty and took the microphone away from him. She got her bass and said, "It's Mashed Potato Time! Erin? Count off please?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:36 pm
Erin grinned and nodded at Karin. She tapped her drum sticks together. One... Two... Three... Four. With that she began drumming out the beat for "Mashed Potato Time." Her foot tapped with the rhythm as she hit the drums and smiled.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:30 am
Overall, the song went pretty well. It sounded a bit empty at the sax solo, but that was expected. Also, Marty wasn't exactly backup singer material--especially because the song used female backups.

"Hmm..." said Karin. It was almost up to snuff. "Do you guys want to run it again or do you want to move on?" she asked. She knew Marty would want to move on, so she basically just asked the question to Erin. "Is there anything you want to work out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 am
(( Oh my I thought you'd correct yourself but too late. Stop posting SO MUCH this is how a rp turns from a rp of 10 to a rp of 2... ))  

xXDeathsHeirXx

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:28 pm
(He's right JC, we need to start Riley and Sanin off somewhere)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm
((How about in Sanin's car? Maybe they went to get ice cream. whee ))  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm
(Sure, and she can be giving him the details of the dance, you start though, cuz I'm going to sleep)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:02 pm
Riley sat in Sanin's car, tying her hair back to avoid catastrophic wind damage,((It is a convertible, no?)) while relaying information about the dance to him. "So I'll be wearing pink, which means," she paused to make eye contact, "you should wear a pink shirt. And of course, you'll be wearing bright colors too and your pants will be a bit short, but that was the fad back then," she explained. She had been wondering where she could get such clothes on short notice. She'd probably have to alter the pants length, though. Then she asked, "Can you dance?" in a very serious voice. "I can teach you some of the dances from that time, you know, the twist and stuff, but can you dance in general?" she clarified.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Fenrick sat in his room listening to his iPod.

His cellphone rang. It showed a picture of Cole.

"Fenrick?"

"Yes?"

"You have a date for the dance?"

"Why? Does Mister Verbal Skills of a Rock have a date?"

"For once I do. Are you going with that girl?"

"Karin?"

"Yeah, her."

"I dunno. I think I might ask her."

"Well call her and ask her."

"You have her number?"

"I have everyone in the school's number, Fen."

"Oh yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karin's phone rang.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:10 am
jadecougar
Riley sat in Sanin's car, tying her hair back to avoid catastrophic wind damage,((It is a convertible, no?)) while relaying information about the dance to him. "So I'll be wearing pink, which means," she paused to make eye contact, "you should wear a pink shirt. And of course, you'll be wearing bright colors too and your pants will be a bit short, but that was the fad back then," she explained. She had been wondering where she could get such clothes on short notice. She'd probably have to alter the pants length, though. Then she asked, "Can you dance?" in a very serious voice. "I can teach you some of the dances from that time, you know, the twist and stuff, but can you dance in general?" she clarified.

Sanin absolutely hated the thought of having to wear bright colors, espically 'female' colors' like purple and pink, definately not pink, but he would endure it, for her. As for dancing, well of corse he could. He went to parties all the time for the release of magazines and ect. "It's been a while since I last did, maybe you could teach me. As for the clothes, let's see what I've got, I may just have some small pants that I haven't tossed out."  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:47 am
Karin put down her instrument and told the others to "Hold on a sec!" while she dashed upstairs to grab the telephone before it stopped ringing. "Hello?" she asked into the receiver. "This is Karin speaking, may I ask who's calling?" she continued. She was very courteous when it came to telephone etiquette.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:51 am
Riley thought for a second. "The pants would have to compliment the blazer we get for you," was her analysis. "I was thinking a light blue would bring out the color of your eyes, and, it would compliment your hair, now wouldn't it?" she asked rhetorically, examining Sanin's face more closely. "Hey look!" she interjected suddenly, holding her hand up to his face. "We're skin tone compatible!" she exclaimed.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:44 pm
"Hi, It's Fenrick." he said shakily. "So, there is a dance tomorrow... I was wondering if you wanted to go with me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 pm
jadecougar
Riley thought for a second. "The pants would have to compliment the blazer we get for you," was her analysis. "I was thinking a light blue would bring out the color of your eyes, and, it would compliment your hair, now wouldn't it?" she asked rhetorically, examining Sanin's face more closely. "Hey look!" she interjected suddenly, holding her hand up to his face. "We're skin tone compatible!" she exclaimed.

"Ummm, yeah, that's cool." The last statement just really took him off guard. This girl definately wanted everything her way, in her form of perfect. He remembered people like her, who chased him until he turned every one of them down, the beginning of his downfall. "Well, I might have something in my closet if you want to come over. The 'rents are out so comin' in for ya wouldn't be a prob."  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:10 pm
"Aww... Fenrick," cooed Karin, "I'm in the band, so I don't know how much we'll see of each other. But I promise I'll spend my free time with you if we end up playing records, I mean, recordings for a bit," she said. "It's going to be a blast, though," she added, thinking aloud. She twiddled her finger around the telephone chord and spun around on the floor in her socks a couple times. "I'll be there, though. You won't miss me," she added, getting ready to hang up.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff