Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Character Profiles (Mandatory) STOP raping the IMGs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm
name: azriel the angel annoucing and or baring death ( or if your from romania then its the mistress of darkness)

age: no one has clear reccords of her ever being born or dying

appearence: she changes it every 100 years or so so that way she can blend into a new generation

background: she was born in romania and is a very talented assasin with almost any weapon u put in her hand. she loves combat skill training and shes a quick learner. shes dangerous and openly sexual. its a trap to lure people in and take you down usually or get something out of you. she has a violent temper when u can get it out of her  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:30 am
My name is Athame. My father was a magician and my mother was a witch, as am I.

I was turned over three centuries ago by a lover. Thanks to the disciplines my parents taught me and what my lover taught me before we parted company, I have mastered control of my cravings and only take what blood I need to survive (not much - about what it would take to fill a wine glass) from voluntary sources and usually during the act of making love. Fortunately, there are a lot of willing volunteers these days and I have the natural immunity to STDs and other diseases that all vampires have.

I don't know what else you need for my profile to be complete, but I'm willing to answer questions...

The Sweet Young Thing

lunaraye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:26 am
The Name's Paige Masen
I'm A Vampire
I Don't Kill People, Just Animals
Single
1 Sister[Elizabeth Meghan-Paige 1918-1969]
I Became A Vampire When I Was 16  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:39 am
Name: Domestic Rider
Race: Barbarian
Class: healer
Weapons: Hand axe, Battle axe, Sword of Rei
Skills. Blaze axe, ice axe, blazing sword, raise deffender1, pet shield 1, night slash
lev. 13
Pets: Legion (Wulf)
pet skills: Night slash, pet shield
Armor: Princes Stronghold armor! (Note: this is my "Dragons of legend" rp avi)
Quests: none
Quests completed: The serpend of dark lake!  

Domestic Shigona

Ghost_Aiya

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:36 pm
Name- Arietta Van Wolfe

Age- 15

Appearance- Red Eyes, Long White Hair, Pale
((This is her style of Hair))

http://photobucket.com/image/sakura/Sora_Light_Of_Hope/Anime/Anime girls/Sakura.jpg?o=86

Race- Vampire

Personality- Calm, Sweet, Sensible, Smart

Hobbies- Read, Taking Walks, Stargazing, and Singing

Outfit-
http://photobucket.com/image/lolita/oruha-hime/Lolita/gothic856.jpg?o=335

Bio- Was orphaned as a child, bitten one night by a Vampire by the name of Saira Largon at the age of 10, and now lives in the castle.

Abilities- Can see and hear spirits  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:59 am
Name:nashalya
Live: in a forest called Montadero xd
i'm a vampire who love purple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

PurplepassionVampire

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zion_R_liengod

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:15 pm
Name: Zero (Last name lost)
Race: Pure Fox demon
Weapons: Mechanical arm and intelligence (His arm is painted to look normal, like "I Robot" or Cyborg from Teen Titans)
Powers: His mechanical arm has an electric charge to it, making it appear as if he can create and control electricity. but Technically can only control electricity
Abilities: Increased smell, Hearing and swiftness. He also has an increased adrenaline when he feels his life is threatened or he's cornered.
Blood type: O
Race traits: Fox ears and Tail
Greatest fear: Rabies, and Fox hunts
History: Born as a normal fox. His mother was brutally killed in what the humans had called "Fox hunts". The worst thing in the fox world. They managed to find him, and were going to kill him, until a woman spoke up and took him as a pet. Soon after that, the woman took ill and died. A scientist who had worked under the woman took the fox cub and mutated it with human genes. The experiment didn't stop there, the scientist began to teach Zero, to see if he was able to learn. The scientist found out this kid was very valuable and decided he'd teach him military know how so that they'd beable to clone the fox boy and have superior soldiers. however, the fox kid knew better and used his cunning to get away. After that, he began traveling the world, looking for a safe haven. He got mixed up in vampire business and ended up smack in middle of a castle of vampires situation. He knew he took a wrong turn somewhere...

Appearance:User Image

((he is allowed to be bitten, but he'll fight back))  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:02 pm
name:Riku Hoshigaki
race:fallen angel/vampire
history of family-
mother is an angel. father is an vampire. hermother saw her father and fell in love same as her father. her mother had her but could'nt keep her.so her father raised her.
mother name:Rose Lockheart
father name:Richard Lockheart
(parents kept their names)
blood type:AB
weapons:claws,teeth,Xynyi Liuhe Quau,and what she inherited from her mother and father.
personality:calm,quiet,can have a temper (word of advice stay on her good side)
if there is any thing else you need to know please lrt me know

(on another note i can only get on the computer every other weekend)  

Fireballriku

Dear Rin

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:30 am
Name: Roxy Valent
Age: 14, turned in to a Vampire at the age of 10, but so if every 5 years a half vampire ages, she would be 20 in human years.
Race: Half Vampire
Height: 5'6"
Additude: Energetic, Dumb, Elengant [when she wants to be], Can get Mad easily, Shy [sometimes].
Pet: Koll - A Cat doll
Loves: Lolita dresses, lollipops, Dolls, Bats, Spiders, Cats, Blood, Books, Singing, Playing the piano and violin, Roses.
Hates: The Sun, Heat, Getting in fights with other vampires.
Apperence:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:07 pm
Name: Flora
Race: Appears Human
Weapons: None
Powers: Connects with plants at a psychic level.Cannot command, but still become friends the plants.
Blood type: O-
Greatest fear:

Brief history: Born from the seed of a Lilly flower and the tear of the Rain Goddess she was sent to earth to ease the suffering of those left below.  

Lilly_Flora

Xx-iShadowCat-xX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Name: Victoria
Race: Human/cat/vampire
Powers: Leavateing, Commands fire,water and wind, and shape-shifting
Apperance: Black hair, Navy eyes, pale, skinny, cat ears and tail
Description: sometimes brave, loyal,kind, doesn't like fruit except for grapes,
Love: Rowan

Name: Rowan Van Cutler
Race:Vampire
Powers: Hypnotizeing, psychic ablities,
Apperance: Short black hair,black eyes,pale
Description: keeps to himself,likes things his way, he reads when bored
Love: Victoria  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Name: Cheharo
Race: Vampire/Elf whee
Weapons: Peace and Love! (and airbending)
Skillz: Flying as well as speed.
Appearance: hmmm... I guess either my avatar(whatever it is now) or >>
User Image  

Cheharo

Weesey

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image
Gaia name: -xLost Beautyx-
Name: Charlene
Race: Mage/Vampire
Sexual preference: Guys
Personality: Quiet, Intelligent, Manipulative, Pristine.
Abilities: Enhanced smell and sight, lightning speed running
Powers: Elemental Control (Fire, Metal, Air, Water, Earth, Dark, Light), to a person and see/hear every thought and memory thought of in twenty four hours.
Background: Charlene has been among the world for many years. She has lost track of time nor cares for what the year, day, or month it is. Time does not effect her and is the least of her worries. Remembering little from her past as she continues to move forward in the world, Charlene has learned every type of combat none to man is someone no one should fight with. Her temper is hard to set off but when it is, the consequences are unbelievable. She is not easily manipulated and is hard to persuade.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Name: Julia Xpianus
Backround: Mother Human, she fell in love with a vamp too. tried to turn the mother in a vamp too, after she gaving birth to Luna, but he lost control and sucked all the blood out and then Julia was born half vamp half human. Julia didn't know she had a twin sister, because they were sent to different parts of the tribe, becasuse they were supicious of them. She stayed with her people, but at night her people where scared of her and forced her out of the village to live in the wild. She grow up with the wild life, and feed on the wild life, but not often as most vamps, every few months. In Winter when she was 10 a real full vamp came across her, but he was not a killer of humans like most vamps, he was like her father lover to the humans. Helped her find her way into the vamp and human world. Their family grew as well and she stoped agein at 18.
Weakness: Cares too much, Afraide of the dark, and to be alone!
Height: 5' 9
Attitude: Cares too much, tries to hard, Independent, very strong willed, but drivers to the challange and looks at everything in her options
Powers/weapons: Shape changer. Weapons, her own claws, teeth, strength, and stealth as a vampire.
Outfits: Lacy, Elegant, English-French old style clothes, leather, and anything else she wants to buy.
Likes: To hunt, track, shop, video games, rock music, rock concerts, and anything else that’s fun.
Dislikes: Fighting with others, conflict, to be told what to do, big ego's, copy cats, to be alone
Wants to know: wants to fall in love and find her mate, and wants to know what her past life was. since she hunts animals, but every once in awhile when she comes across a bad human, but even if she smells the most sweeties human in the world she wound never attack unless their bad.
Sexuality: Bi sexual
Apearance: Day-looks almost like her twin, so she has native american tan skin except has black hair, blue eyes. Night-pale skin like a vamp, golden eyes
Vampire-
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/katharina_catseyes/?action=view¤t=pretty-vamp-golden_eyes.jpg
Human-
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l129/katharina_catseyes/?action=view¤t=lindosa.jpg  

Julia Xpianus

Zsadist659

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:15 pm
My Roleplay character is called darkfire,i am a vampire and old one at that i am tall and built, i have semi long hair with a trimed up medium long beard. i am not good but not bad either,im veary independent, i can have a short temper but i ushally laid back. my weapons consist of a long dagger for my left hand and a buster blade for my right i also have a medium custom axe on my side. But the last thing is before i was turned i was given a virus of some sort to form on my right arm, it gave a metallic skin light undstructable ive been with just everything and it stoped it but i was turned before spread through out my hole body it only runs up my right arm from finger tips to my shoulder.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff