Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:35 pm
IamIsabellaSwan
GothGengi
anybody want some of my pig~gengi asked ~

Rebecca smiled "No thank you though, enjoy your meal Gengi"

ok~your loos~gengi rips into the pig splattering blood every where but most of it gets on his snout~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:10 pm
"Yes it is" He stayed away from the full moon at all costs, whenever he couldnt hunt...His specially designed cloak was not working at keeping the feeds at bay. Sweat poured down his face, the blood lust was almost unbearable.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:30 pm
M6dH6tter
"Yes it is" He stayed away from the full moon at all costs, whenever he couldnt hunt...His specially designed cloak was not working at keeping the feeds at bay. Sweat poured down his face, the blood lust was almost unbearable.

so your a were-beast i know a way to solve you problems  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:30 pm
'I'm back! And ya know Gengi, i still don't completely trust you...So don't try anything on Crimson' *fur bristles, eyes turn blood red* 'and when you hunt, don't bring it in here to devour it...not many of us have the bloodlust control you have....including me, but luckily i just hunted...i would have ripped you to pieces to get that pig from you..'  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:55 pm
soccergrl67
'I'm back! And ya know Gengi, i still don't completely trust you...So don't try anything on Crimson' *fur bristles, eyes turn blood red* 'and when you hunt, don't bring it in here to devour it...not many of us have the bloodlust control you have....including me, but luckily i just hunted...i would have ripped you to pieces to get that pig from you..'

~well i'm sharing the pig i just wanted to help i know this great remedy to help stop transforming itll hold it back for awhile but it wont comepletely stop it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:07 pm
Crimson laughed "I appreciate the concern Baku, but I can take care of myself fairly well." "The concideration is a welcome change to the cold shoulder that I normally recieve however."  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:08 pm
M6dH6tter
Crimson laughed "I appreciate the concern Baku, but I can take care of myself fairly well." "The concideration is a welcome change to the cold shoulder that I normally recieve however."

well i can give you the ingredients if you want to i would get thrm but a lot of the ingreidents are in cemetaries  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 pm
"That's ok Genji...I dont transform...just get blood lust." "Gotta redo this damn seal" He motioned to his cloak  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:32 pm
M6dH6tter
"That's ok Genji...I dont transform...just get blood lust." "Gotta redo this damn seal" He motioned to his cloak

well what i got is a little more permanent then a seal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:39 pm
"Not this one, it is permanent but this one has weakened from battle." Crimson lifted the collar of the cloak to reveal a rather elaborate seal that glowed yellow upon touching the light.  

M6dH6tter

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:41 pm
M6dH6tter
"Not this one, it is permanent but this one has weakened from battle." Crimson lifted the collar of the cloak to reveal a rather elaborate seal that glowed yellow upon touching the light.

oh kay what i got well it sears into your flesh ans stays permenat till death  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:12 am
"I could do that, but it will turn me into something I dont want to be." "Strip me of my vampiric qualities, I will be human" He shivered "Never"  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:29 pm
'fine i am just concerned, i have a bad feeling about him' *fur lies flat, eyes turn black* 'So Rebecca did you get any interesting pictures while i was gone?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:34 pm
M6dH6tter
"I could do that, but it will turn me into something I dont want to be." "Strip me of my vampiric qualities, I will be human" He shivered "Never"
no it wont itll take you a while to master it but it git rid of anything  

HelsRaven

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:42 pm
'the castle sounds quiet, too quiet....i'll stay here with Rebecca...you two can go, if you want...' *sighs and lies down, rests head on paws*  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games