Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm
"hey jiro...I missed you." Alice smiled. "I missed your touch..." she said, hugging him again. Her blind eyes seemed to show complete happiness as she 'looked' at Jiro  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Allison accidentally let loose a growl that was loud enough for everyne to hear. "Oops." she whispered after she had done it, turning red.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Jiro eyed her, telling her to calm down with an expression. "Jiro....who's your friend?" Alice said, pointing in the direction from where the growl came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Allison took a deep breath trying to calm herself. It helped some, but she still didn't want to talk to her.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:59 pm
"Thats....well......Alice...she's why I wanted to talk to you....why WE wanted to talk to you." he said, looking at Allison. "Really? Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Allison shook her head and mouthed the word "No." to him.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:11 pm
"Alright....Alice.......I love you....but...I met Alliso.....and...." jiro started. Alice sighed. This has happpened to her before. " ...I understand...." she said, a tear dropping down her cheek. "..Jiro....I love you......always have...always will...."Alice said. She kissed Jiro,. He allowed her to, he was going to miss Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm
Allison was jumping up and down in her corner, extremly stressed. She's kissing him.. she's kissing him was all that was going through her head right then. It took most of her power to not attack the girl right then.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 pm
Jiro broke off. "Alice...I love you too." he sighed, hugging her. Alice cried, sobbing loudly. She walked over to a chair, feeling around with her feet. She sat down and kept crying. Jiro looked at Allison, angrily. "How can you want to attack her." he whispered angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:20 pm
Allison then turned a dark red, slumped down to the floor and buried her face in her hands. She was extremely jelous of the girl, but she didn't know why exactly.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Alic turned to where she came from, her empty white eyes piercing Allison's soul. Jiro looked at Allison and sighed. "Your jealous arent you?" Jiro whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 pm
Allison just shooke her head and stared at her feet, then after a few moments she nodded a yes.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:32 pm
"Allison...you dont know how much this hurts me...I love Alice too. And it was thanks to her I met you." Jiro sighed. He looked at alice, she was crying silently now, her teardrops hitting the floor hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 pm
"Ya, so you just decided to hurt all of us didn't you?" she hissed, walking back upstairs to her room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 pm
Jiro walked over to Alice, plopping himself beside her. "Alice....Im sorry...." he sighed. "jiro....I...I...Im so in love with you...why?" she said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games