Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 pm
"I'm sorry, I'll g-" Jynx was sure she wasn't going to accept but when she did his eyes got big. "You said yes. OK then why don't we start with going out for some ramen." He was surprized but happy.

"I knew he had the spark. He looks exactly like his dad." Shikamaru sighed. "So you chose obnoxious, annoying, overconfident Hunter over Keiji Uchiha, the prodigy who beat you disguisted as his Uncle. Crimson Fang sure has gone up in the world."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Hunter stood behind shikimaru and kracked his knuckles and had and iratated look on his face and he Said "what was that sensei?" Blaze was yawning as he stood next to Hunter.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:28 pm
"The part about you being obnoxious, annoying and overconfident, or the part about you not being the only Genin in my squad with a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Jynx just made that third step above you again. I saw he and Reiko make a cute couple." Shikamaru was stubborn as always, and was waiting for Hunter to touch him so his clone could disappear and he could beat Hunter's a** on self-defense charges. Just in case Naruto tried to jump in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 pm
Hunter whispered something to blaze. Blaze bite the clone on the leg. Hunter sighed and said "shikimaru stop hideing i can see you from here."Hunter turned to where shikimaru was and you could see he was useing byakugan.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:48 pm
"She must have loved you even back then. You see, even if you were to wear your uncle's clothes, to her your scent would have been much stronger than that of Itachi's. So, when you combine that with the fact that she knew Sasuke killed Itachi about twenty years ago, it was only a matter of using the brain which you seem to think she doesn't have," commented Shino, not taking his eyes off of Tekashi. Tekashi darted in while he held Keiji's attention and made a shallow cut on his right thigh. "You should know better than to let your guard down," she said, dancing out of Keiji's reach. "Tekashi, your form's off."

Seirah glared at Shikamaru for insulting Hunter. "Yeah, I chose Hunter over Keiji, cause he had the balls to ask me out and Keiji didn't." She narrowed her eyes and quietly hissed, "Unless you wish to see the return of the Crimson Fang first hand, I suggest you don't insult my boyfriend again." Smiling, she turned to the new couple. "Congrats you two."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm
Hunter Said "hey shikimaru sensei i for got my dad wanted me to give you something. "Hunter pulled out a paper bomb and threw it at shikimaru.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 pm
Seirah whipped a kunai at the paper bomb, making it explode. "Hunter, be nice!" she chided, hitting him firmly but lightly on the nose, like she would have done to a pup. "Come on, we should still be able to make the movie if we hurry."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:07 pm
Shikamaru deflected it with a normal kunai. "Gotta be a little quicker than that."

Keiji laughed at Tekashi and easily tripped her. "Like he said, your forms off. And Shino, I'm smarter than you think, considering I paid for alot of different colognes that day. I used them all for that fight too, and that would've disguisted my scent. I made it to where there was no way she could've recognized me. I even cut my hair. It just now got long again."

"Thanks" Jynx smiled as they walked off to Ichikara((Hope I spelled it right)) Ramen shop.

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:09 pm
"Okay i'll be nice for once." Hunter said "hey Seirha race you there."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:12 pm
"If she didn't know it was you, then I wonder why she didn't go all out against you?" Shino mused. "Maybe she sensed it was him," Tekashi suggested, picking herself up off the ground. She bowed to Keiji. "I'll take my leave with that. Thank you for sparring with me. Ya know, if you ever want to talk, I'm usually free."

Seirah smiled sweetly. "You sure you want to? Remember the last time we raced?" she asked, recalling earlier that day.

((jynx, it's Ichiraku. not a major glitch, just the wrong last letter. ^^))  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:19 pm
"Yep i'm not going to be left behind this time." Blaze barke din agreement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 pm
Seirah grinned and took off as fast as she could. "Try and catch up," she called, as she and Kumori rounded the first corner.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:28 pm
Hunter and blaze were both running at high speed catching up with them both.Hunte rthen put tons of chakra in his feet he then started to pass Her and he said " i told you it was going to be diffrent then last time."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:31 pm
Seirah shrugged and took a short cut to the theater. "You didn't say short cuts weren't allowed," she pointed out when Hunter and Blaze arrived, Kumori with them. "Good girl, you made them think that I was still there."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:36 pm
"Okay what movie do you want to see seirah?"Hunter said takeing out his walet.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games