Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:37 pm
Vampyric_Minon
princess_shinome
Vampyric_Minon
*Lord Soth approaches the garden, riding his horse. He catches sight of the maze*Hmm...a hedge maze. A worthy advasary may dwell within it's depths.*He rides upto the maze at a standard pace then heads inside on horseback*

She throws Erics shoe at the man, trying to knock him off his horse.
"Oh my.."
She tries to hold in her laughter.
*Stands up and lets out a cold laugh clearly unphazed by the fall*You dare cross me?!

"I dare cross you good sir, and so does my steed!"
She points to Eric, as she continues to talk in a british like accent.
"DUEL TO DEATH KNAVE!"
She cackled at her remarks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:39 pm
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

~Draken noticed the garden as he was walking by, seeing the gates and wondered who was in there, and what all the voices he heard was. The normal voices in his head still there, but there seemed to be other real people out there. He decided to go in, shaking his head a bit as one of the voices in his head told him to stop.~
(Voice 1.)You shouldnt go in there!.
(Vioce 2.) Yes yes.. Go.. Kill whoevers there. Do it!
(Draken speaking in his head.) I am going there, and no, Im not killing them. Well. Atleast not anytime soon.
(Vioce 2.) Come on! You know you want to. Think about it. Remember how it feels to have a heart beating in your hand. The taste of blood on your tounge. REMEMBER!
~Draken slightly licks his lips and clenches his fist while walking through the maze.~
(Draken speaking in his mind.) Trust me. I remember. All to well... And I will get what I want soon enough..

"Hmm.. Looks like no ones here. Guess I can sit back in another form and relax then."
~Draken slowly shifts his body, bones cracking, skin ripping as a black and rigid structure peels away his flesh.~
"Mmmm. Thats much better. Now those damn voices will leave me alone while I rest."
~He curls his body slightly, even more bones cracking and twisting, bending even as he gets comfortable. He looks so different now, it looks like his body has been mangled, seeming as if he couldnt even stand back up.~

She than threw Erics other shoe at Draken's head.
"Wakeup sleeping willow, and join the battle at foot!"
She fell over and started to burst out laughing.

Queen Shinome

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:40 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric
princess_shinome
silent_eric

*He sat back up and leaned against her slightly and closed his eyes, tired*

Her baby dragon crawled out of her pocket, and started to make a little fire under Eric's bum, causing his pants to catch on fire.

*He snapped awake and beat at the flames frantically to put them out*

She cackled.
"..Aw, he likes you."
She held out her hand to her baby dragon and crawled up her arm.

Does he have a name?

"Yes his name is Ericsmurf."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:40 pm
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

~Draken noticed the garden as he was walking by, seeing the gates and wondered who was in there, and what all the voices he heard was. The normal voices in his head still there, but there seemed to be other real people out there. He decided to go in, shaking his head a bit as one of the voices in his head told him to stop.~
(Draken speaking in his head.) I am going there, and no, Im not killing them. Well. Atleast not anytime soon.
(Vioce 2.) Come on! You know you want to. Think about it. Remember how it feels to have a heart beating in your hand. The taste of blood on your tounge. REMEMBER!
~Draken slightly licks his lips and clenches his fist while walking through the maze.~
(Draken speaking in his mind.) Trust me. I remember. All to well... And I will get what I want soon enough..

"Hmm.. Looks like no ones here. Guess I can sit back in another form and relax then."
~Draken slowly shifts his body, bones cracking, skin ripping as a black and rigid structure peels away his flesh.~
"Mmmm. Thats much better. Now those damn voices will leave me alone while I rest."
~He curls his body slightly, even more bones cracking and twisting, bending even as he gets comfortable. He looks so different now, it looks like his body has been mangled, seeming as if he couldnt even stand back up.~

~Draken didnt move, but slowly stuck his finger into the ground. A few seconds after a small, mishapen head poped up from the ground, it seemed to only have one eye, and a small slit for a mouth.. no teeth. nothing else. It continues to stare at you before you hear a horrible voice in your head, the voice almost sounds like nails being scrapped across a chalk board.~
Why did you hit me with that? And whats this about a battle? I fight for no one but myself.
~About this time, Drakens head turns back to you and gazes into your eyes, you see only one of his, and part of his face seems to be missing.~

Bile- B!tchslap Whore

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:56 pm
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

~Draken didnt move, but slowly stuck his finger into the ground. A few seconds after a small, mishapen head poped up from the ground, it seemed to only have one eye, and a small slit for a mouth.. no teeth. nothing else. It continues to stare at you before you hear a horrible voice in your head, the voice almost sounds like nails being scrapped across a chalk board.~
Why did you hit me with that? And whats this about a battle? I fight for no one but myself.
~About this time, Drakens head turns back to you and gazes into your eyes, you see only one of his, and part of his face seems to be missing.~

She just cackles, and hops down from the wall. She runs over to Draken and stretches out his face.
"...Temper temper.."
She looks him over.
"..You should really think about wearing a dress sometime."
She smirked, and whistled over at Eric.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:26 pm
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

"A battle? With whom?"  

Raiden the Ancient

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:31 pm
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

"A battle? With whom?"

"..All of you against me and Eric."
She smirked as she grabbed Eric, so he couldn't leave the battle at foot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:59 pm
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

"A battle? With whom?"

"Well, being a pascifist makes Eric practically worthless in battle, so it's really just against you, now isn't."  

Raiden the Ancient

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
Bile- B!tchslap Whore

"A battle? With whom?"

"Well, being a pascifist makes Eric practically worthless in battle, so it's really just against you, now isn't."

"Aw, I guess so."
She smirked, and put her hands on her hips.
"Think you can take me?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 pm
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"A battle? With whom?"

"Aw, I guess so."
"Think you can take me?"

Is that directed to me aswell? I was having a good nap untill you woke me up.
~Grins as he streaches up from his near sleeping position, and instantly turns into a humaniod-ish pool of blood.

Bile- B!tchslap Whore

unknown_face

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:56 am
*walks in said garden with scythe in one hand and swords on back* well.......this place will do *sits down and meditates and begins to levitate*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:23 am
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"A battle? With whom?"

"Aw, I guess so."
"Think you can take me?"

*He blinked, being held by her still*  

silent_eric

Atsui_Fuyu

Beloved Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:25 am
~He notices the garden and enters with curiousty...He looks about and contniues to stroll around he finds a dead tree and sits under it....~....what sweet...bliss...~A gentle smile appears across his face...~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:42 pm
Bile- B!tchslap Whore
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"A battle? With whom?"

"Aw, I guess so."
"Think you can take me?"

Is that directed to me aswell? I was having a good nap untill you woke me up.
~Grins as he streaches up from his near sleeping position, and instantly turns into a humaniod-ish pool of blood.

"Of course it is.."
She grins and watches as he turns into a pool of blood?
"..Haha, what a great trick."

Queen Shinome

Queen Shinome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:43 pm
silent_eric
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome
Raidan23
princess_shinome

"A battle? With whom?"

"Aw, I guess so."
"Think you can take me?"

*He blinked, being held by her still*

"Eric, ready to die in a blood filled battle with me?"
She cackled.

The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games