Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 pm
(im confused at your last past choas-kun...)
kat could barely her his voice over her panting and crys  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:19 pm
He picked up the arm, and placed it against the place he'd torn it off. His hand glowed a faint blue, and it reattached. He quickly and stealthily ran away.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 pm
kat slowly began to calm down. confusion now spreading across her face. was he leting her live now?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:27 pm
About a quarter of a mile away, he collapsed. "********! A freelancer can't fall in love! Especially not with the prey!"  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm
kat pulled her self free from the vines then fell limply to the forest floor, pain still surrounding her. she curling up beside a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm
Xanzibar noticed Zach's actions and sighed. "Are there really people out there who prefer less beauty?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:32 pm
He heard that. A branch fell on Xanzibar's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm
kat whimpered and mumbled sweet sounding lullabyes trying to calm herself, her eyes were nearly dry from crying so much,  

ikat-kun

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:36 pm
"I guess there are. Fools, I suppose... Nobody would like me this way..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm
He groaned, then appeared next to Kat. He cradled her in his arm, singing quietly to her in Greek, trying to get her to stop crying.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:44 pm
kats eyes where closed, she didnt know who it was but it didnt sound like dax...she ignored her hearing wanting only to believe her love was with her.."dax.." kat whispered and absently she snuggled her face into zachs shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 pm
He frowned, his face pained. He knew she wouldn't love her; she had someone. He picked her up, still singing softly, and ran easily and silently, trying to find the one she was with before, this 'Dax'...  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:50 pm
kat sniffed and smelt zach, she didnt care. it flet nice being in his arms. she cuddled closer to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:53 pm
His face flushed. "Dammit! I'm not supposed to be this weak... especially now that I'm a freelancer. Omega, chances of eliminating love?" Fourteen percent. Ninety six percent chance of eliminating all humanity as well if attempted.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm
kats small body layed perfectly in his arms  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games