Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:11 am
OMG, Ketsu! We're like twins! I love Koge-san and Peach-Pit's mangas. And AD adn Yotsuba@! are my faves. Misha-san all the way!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:11 pm
(looks at all of BL's Atoli-ness)
-_-" Um... for some odd reason, I doubt that. But for the most part, I'd love to be your twin...
What do you think of Kirio Karasuma?  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm
I think he's the stud of that series. And he's a monkey.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm
BreathLessX
I think he's the stud of that series. And he's a monkey.

mo...
Aaaanyways, yeah, I was obsessed with Rozen Maiden last summer, and my profile is all Zombie-Loan-ish XD  

Mubyou

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 pm

I like Peach-Pit and Koge-Donbo too :'0 Rozen Maiden remains my favorite manga to this day, though Kuroshitsuji might beat it one day, maybe? Shuugo Chara! is so cheesy and the sparkly fruitiness of the transformations give me goosebumps D: but it's still really cute, I love their clothes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Puppetry

I like Peach-Pit and Koge-Donbo too :'0 Rozen Maiden remains my favorite manga to this day, though Kuroshitsuji might beat it one day, maybe? Shuugo Chara! is so cheesy and the sparkly fruitiness of the transformations give me goosebumps D: but it's still really cute, I love their clothes.

yes! And Kuroshitsuji too!!!
The stuff I normally watch and read are D. Gray-man, Soul Eater... gorey supernatural shonen. But I still love Shugo Chara!  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:05 pm
Ooh. yeah puppet loves her Peach-pit. : D
I want more Michiru profiles on tektek. I love ZL and PT. D :  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm
BreathLessX

Yes, yes. And I just got into the xxxHOLiC guild, by the by. Darn you, I wanted a place to post my age for once!!!!  

Mubyou

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 pm
ketsukutelle
BreathLessX

Yes, yes. And I just got into the xxxHOLiC guild, by the by. Darn you, I wanted a place to post my age for once!!!!

Really? Post your age? .___o  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm
BreathLessX
ketsukutelle
BreathLessX

Really? Post your age? .___o

NOES YOO CANT MAEK ME.
(when I type like that, don't mess with me!!!)  

Mubyou

Mubyou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm
But as far as other useless facts go, I'm obsessed with owls, the president of the school anime club, I just got a transfer to an arts school, and I drink a lot of tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:48 pm
*lollate* Ffff Oh my god I love Zombie-Loan. No... seriously. 8| Except the reason I first got into it is lame and fangirlish, but shh.

HERE'S A RANDOM FACT: My Hiiragi wig came in the mail today. It is officially the longest wig I own (a position that'll probably be usurped by the Undertaker next year).  

fk12

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:07 pm
xd Undertaker! I'm skeptic on getting a wig. .___o

I was the prez at the anime club near me. And I hated it. No one listen to me anyway.

EDIT:
I must've been a prevert old man in my past life. The wrong way by Sublime is like addicting.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:37 pm
Nobody really knows that I'm president, because my friend is the loud figure of discipline. But that means they all like me better XD
I DO NOT OWN ANY WIGS. SAD, SAD, ME.  

Mubyou

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 pm
I have two people I look up to: one is five years older and the other is a year and a half younger.

LOL  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games