Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
ryuken woods tavern and inn (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:49 am
"ok lets go." he takes her hand and transports them back in to the cave. he then places the gem in the center of the marking on the stone. for a minute nothing happens. then suddenly there is a rumbling sound and the earth under there feet shakes a little as the rock slowly start to move back form the hole. after a little bit the shaking stops and in frount of them is a gaping hole with stairs leading down in to it. "wow, what have we found here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:58 am
"Rouge hold on," Phoenix says, grabbing his arm. "This would be one of those good times for me to teach you a phoenix trick. Hold out your hand and imagine it being covered with fire." She demonstarted quickly. "Now you try and light our way."  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:03 am
he dose and his hand becomes a torch. he takes her hand in his and heads down the stairs unsure what he will find at the bottom. on the wall on eather sides of the tunnal are pics of dragon and phoenixs. "hmm, i wonder if this is some kind of temple."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:17 am
Phoenix was uneasy. "Rouge?" She asked. "Do you believe in fate?" She had seen this room in her dreams before. Maybe her and Rouge were meant to find this room.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:28 am
"i dont know, should i belive in it." he looks at her then back at the walls as thay continue to walk. tho he had a funny feeling that he has been here before in some long forgoten past life.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:33 am
"Well," she began. "I've been here in my dreams before. I was always looking for something, but I could never find it. I always felt like it was immportant." She looked around at the vast chamber she had seen in her dreams.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 am
"what where you looking for?" he see that thay have reached the end of the tunnal and now are in a masive temple like room on the wall was a bar that looked like it held water. he walks up and smells it and finds it is not water but gas. he touches it with his falming hand and the room suddenly lights up. the site before them is astounding. but one thing is for sure it is defently a temple of some kind.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:50 am
Phoenix watched the fire spread. "I can't be sure," she replied. "It was like I was looking for nothing." Phoenix ran her hands over a wall. When she came to a torch, something in her memory clicked. She grabbed the torch and pulled it down. It sank into the stone a slab of stone moved to the side, revealing a door.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am
he looked at her then at the door. he did not know why but he felt as if he was made here. made, ha thats a laugh. creatures arnt just made, there born arnt thay. he thought to him self. he looked back at phoenix unsure what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:01 pm
Phoenix shugged her shoulders. She shook her body and instantly covered herself with phoenix feathers that give off a slight glow for light. She motioned that he could put his hand out. She turned and walked through the door.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 pm
Beecher
Dmitri smiled. "I would never emand anything from you," he whispers to her. "You should be treated like the angel you are."

*She turns to look at him then*"An angel I maybe but nay feel like one"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Dmitri frowned. "Whoever hurt you so should be whipped," he said.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm
he killed the flame on his hand. then followed her in to the room, not know what he would find in there but knowing some how that it might change everything he knew about him self and phoenix.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:22 pm
"I know I've been here before now," she said. She expanded the glow of her feathers and iliminated th whole chamber. "Wow!" Like in the last chamber, pictures of phoenixs and dragons dominated the walls, but these weren't made of paint. Phoenix ran a hand over the wall and felt sparkling gems beneath her fingers.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 pm
*She looks down*"I dont even remember if I was hurt or not. All I know is that I am a moon angel, Called the Ivory angel. My name and that I can't return home.....thats it"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games