Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 am
"fore ever piper, the true meaning of the word if you'd allow such a thing." she said worried that he'd object. it was quite a lot to ask, especially so early in their relationship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:30 am
"Humans can't live forever, silly. It's only vamp-..." Piper froze. His smile slid into a straight line. "Oh. That..." he muttered, looking at the floor.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm
her eyes grew wide as she then withdrew from him. "I'm sorry, i know thats a lot to ask but it would make things easier for us and i want to be there. i don't want you to have to endure living through my death... and there is no heaven for me without you anyway, even if i were to beleive such a thing." she looked at the floor trying to keep from shaking, "but i'd understand if that was too long, if you wouldn't want me as a eternal annoyance..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:48 am
Piper's eyes widened so much it looked almost physically impossible.
"Annoyance?" he repeated incredulously. One hand rested on the side of her face while the other stayed on her knee.
"You?" he asked, pressing his lips to hers lightly. "Never." he promised.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:19 am
her breath shook but she held very still. closing her eyes gently before openening them to look him in the face. "so what shal we do then?" she didn't want to pain him any more. after all she knew that she smelled rather strong to him but now that she knew she was his singer... something had to be done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Piper sighed.
"I don't know. I just don't know yet, Lillith." he muttered, stroking her hair gently. "I gotta think about it."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 pm
she nodded easily understanding, "yes, of course. thats easy to understand. it's a lot to think about." she looked down, distressed but she looked up and gave a soft smile. still that what was meant for her in that past like, a companion for him chosen by his creator. perhaps he knew what he was doing better than either she or piper had thought...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 pm
Piper smiled.
"Well, you know what? I don't think I'll be able to say no. But I'll go through the motions." he said, blinking slowly. "But I don't like it."

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:19 pm
she nodded, "i know but i think it's what will be best for us in the long run." she said, her voice low. "for both of us." she knew that he would be uneasy about the changes that would occur in her. she was too but she was sure that he would be able to help her. her obsessive self control would pry help matters in the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 pm
Piper scratched his head.
"I know." he said, closing his eyes. "I guess that's true. I just need time to prepare..." he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:37 pm
she looked at him shocked for a minute and then cleared her expression. she hadn't expected him to want to take it on himself. she would have asked him if she thought it wouldn't hurt him and if she thought he'd be willing but she said nothing now. If he wanted to do it she wouldn't argue. "thatnk you." she smiled as she wanted to hug him but she wasn't sure how without causing him further pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 pm
Piper smiled, touching the side of her face gently.
"Never a bother, love." he said, stretching to touch his lips to hers briefly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 am
she leaned in carefully to fill the gap but no more. she froze, holding still and holding her breath. after a moment she gently pulled back and smiled slightly light headed and dizzy. "still, it technically is a bother but i apreciate it all the more."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:38 pm
Piper smiled.
"Well, I don't MIND being bothered by you." he said, kissing her nose lightly.

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 am
she gave a gentle laugh and then looked at the tall shelves around her, "you know, it's in here that i found your journal amongst the shelves of these ancient books and scrolls." her voice slightly dazed, "for some reason i knew just where to look." she added curiously.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff