Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Cemetary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:44 am

Jen stops when she sees her parents tombstone and say" Stupid fools...If they have left me and James alone......" Her eyes begins to fill with water and she says"...I wont have to kill them and James would still be alive" She falls to the ground, brakes out crying, and Maximus tries to cheer her up. He try everything he could think up and nothing seems to cheer up his Lady so He begins to howls into the night.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 am
Jayce heard the howl and new the crap was going to hit the fan. He vaulted over the tombstones, abandoning subtlety. When he saw the Jen, he ran up to her. Shut him up now! He hissed. He will wake them! You must be quiet here!  

Melkore The Bard

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:08 pm
Jen gets up, eyes blood red and ready to fight him. Max was just as ready to rip is throat out. Jen yells at him" How dare you speak to ME that why! I Don't care who wakes UP! I'll send them all back to HELL if I have too!" While she was yelling the shadows begins to gather around her ready for her to us at will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 am
Jayce was about to explain what was so urgent, when he noticed the ground shifting. Too late...You! Take your pet and run. Now! He drew his rapier and pistol as the first of the undead rose from its grave.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:37 pm
Baku jumped as Jayce appears behind her. Alucard turns his head and glares at the new comer....

After Jayce runs off, both Baku and Alucard hear yelling. Alucard whines, and presses against Baku's leg, she puts her hand on his head, comforting her companion....

"s**t." Baku yells as she runs off to find Jayce. She feels the ground shifting, and Alucard barks, running at her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:17 pm
As the first zombie rose from the earth, Jayce shot it in the head. "Very reminiscent of a watermelon on Galiger" he thought. He felt pressure on his ankle, and swiped his Rapier through the skeletal hand gripping it. As he saw grave after grave burst open, he knew they were dead without help. Baku! If you can hear me, come quickly! He fired two rounds into the head of another zombie.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 pm
Baku heard Jayce, and Alucard barked loudly in response. When she found him, she pulled out her ruby studded katana and stabbed a zombie as it was about to attack Jayce from behind. "I'm here, just tell me what to do!" she screamed as Alucard snarled loudly and drove his fangs into a close-by zombie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm
Jayce shot another skeleton in the head, and winced as his revolver clicked on empty. At this point? Nothing fancy, just kill them!.......Again!  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:39 pm
"Ok, sounds like a good plan!" ...She slashed at two more zombies, while Alucard battled three others. One zombie scratched Alucard down his side, earning a yelp from him. "Son of a b***h!" Baku killed the remaining zombies that surrounded Alucard, and stood over him protectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:59 pm
A zombie trying to blindside Jayce got decapitated for his efforts. Poor fellow was in such a rush he went and lost his head. He turned and fired three rounds into three more heads. Looking around, he realized that the undead were redead. I try to tell people to keep their voices down here. Nobody ever listens.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Baku looked at Jayce, who seemed to have a hold on things. She crouched over Alucard, snarling at any zombie that came too close. Answering Jayce, she said "Yea...but i had no clue that our loud voices would wake the dead!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 pm
Jayce shook his head. Loud voices always wake them, but they never attack like that. Usually they just try and frighten off the one making the noise. Something strange is happening here. They must have been drawn to a great source of Dark power.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:40 pm
Baku looked at Jayce. "Oh. Okay...That isn't good." ... She got up slowly. Alucard following her, she walked up to Jayce and extended her hand towards him for a hand-shake. Alucard sat next to his master's legs, then he tilted his head, and looked at Jayce. "I guess we didn't meet formally. As you know, I'm Baku, and this is my companion wolf, Alucard."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Jayce shook her hand. Jayce Shadowstep. He eyed Alucard. You fought fiercely little one. You have earned the name Dracula.  

Melkore The Bard

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:51 am
Baku smiled "Nice to meet you." Alucard barked happily and wagged his tail. Baku patted his head, earning an affectionate lick.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff