Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:33 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Serously! awesome! im on it!

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:16 am
((I'm so happy! I told you if you were patient it would happen!))  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i just wish they hurry up with the art

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:17 am

Finally i have him!!!

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:50 am
((Sweet!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:14 am

Slayerdramon came right into the dojo along side Vajiramon with Toan following behind them "Hmmmm i bet your new look is just talk" Vajiramon mocked at Slayerdramon. Slayerdramon gave a large grin and pointed his sword at Vajiramon "Wanna find out?" Vajiramon drew both his sword "Follow me" And led Slayerdramon to the battle arena as Toan follow behind to watch the fight

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 pm
Earthest continued to ask MagnaAngemon questions. "Do you play baseball with your son? Does he like white or chocolate cake...Do digimon like cake? I love cake. Do you play catch with him? Does Angewoman coddle him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:51 pm

MagnaAngemon said "no, chocolate, probably, no, and yes". A Few mins. later the whole group enter a large room able to fit about two hundred people with every type of weapon from bows and arrows to guns hanging on all the walls "Alright how about we make this interesting!" Toan yelled with a grin "i have 3 powerful digimon who itching to test their skill so why not a free for all match!" MagnaAngemon nodded as he jump into the air grabbing two blades and landing on his feet with graces while Vajiramon just chuckles as he grab a black halberd from the wall and spun it around. Slayerdramon just keep his sword and Toan Grab a black katana off the wall with a white sheath with black and white Dragon crest on it "Alright this blindfold will be the starting mark!" Toan said as he took off his blind fold and toss it in the air when the blindfold touch the ground all hell broke lose as MagnaAngemon appeared in front of Toan and slash continuously with his two sword but Toan easily dodge or block them predicting each of his movement. Slayerdramon sent his sword at Vajiramon like a chain saw but Vajiramon knocked it aside and rush slayerdramon with the halberd but was match with the blade.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 pm
Earthest sat on the ground. She watched the fight with little interest, but was watching on non-the-less. She was muttering about female digimon for SlashAngemon. SlashAngemon sighed and watched the fight only to get away from Earthest's comments. "My bet is on Toan or MagnaAngemon." Earthest shook her head as she watched the four males fight. She cocked her head and replied, "I think Toan will win, just because he's an arrogant jerk sometimes and his ego is much bigger than the rest of theirs. So Toan will win. Now back to you, I think you should date-"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Vajiramon slash down with his black halberd sending down a blast of energy on slayerdramon but slayerdramon release dragonic energy around his blade making it like a chain saw to block the attack and sending the wave back at Vajiramon. Toan continue dodging the attack from MagnaAngemon and slip a piece of paper from his sleeve into his hand and threw it at the angel and a few second before it connected it exploded in front of MagnaAngemon out of the explosion a few blast of light came straight for Toan "Soul banish!" But Toan roll to the side as the attack hit Slayerdramon on the back. Slayerdramon turn around with range and send a blast of dragonic energy right at the angel but the angel deflected right at Toan who release his blade and blocked most of the attack while it slashes threw his right arm. After the attack Toan charge right at Slayerdramon as Vajiramon slash at MagnaAngemon

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:01 pm
>W<

"ehhh? Still fighting?" Sheriti asked out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:36 am
Earthest looked up. "Yes, and it gets rather annoying but that doesn't matter right now. I just found out that digimon can date and get married! Did you know that?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Toan roll his eyes as he heard the conversation but said nothing as he landed on slayerdramon back and stab his blade down but the blade was deflected by slayerdramon armor. Slayerdramon grab Toan and threw him to the wall crashing into a bunch of weapon as Slayerdramon sword charge straight for him. Toan jump into the air and landed on the blade and charge Slayerdramon while running on the blade "Soundshatter!" Toan yelled as he slam his blade inside it sheath creating energy around the blade so when the blade was enclose it let of a sound that would neutralize the nerves and muscles paralyzing the opponent for a few second and Toan jump in the air and slash down with his blade as he unsheathe it again. MagnaAngemon and Vajiramon continue fighting.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:08 pm
Earthest snorted. "I knew Slayerdramon wouldn't last long against Toan," she said then went looked for agreement.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:26 pm

"You sure are an annoying little girl" Slayerdramon said as the blade bounce off aginst Slayerdramon armor and he regain mobility and stab Toan left arm with his sword "Ahhh" Toan yelled in pain as he roll over clutching his arm then threw two tags at slayerdramon which exploded on impact but out the the explosion Slayerdramon sword burst out and crash right into MagnaAngemon with such force he de-digivolve back into a patamon. Patamon weakly got up and felled back down going unconscious "That one down two more to go" Toan said as he bandage his arm with his blindfold revealing completely silver eyes with two red mark down his eyes. Both Toan and Vajiramon charge Slayerdramon from either side

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games